AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2004-07-08, 12:03   Link #201
Green²
It's bacon!

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...9&postcount=87

Though I've never tested with those file format before,.. but I suppose it should work.
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 01:31   Link #202
wer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green²
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...9&postcount=87

Though I've never tested with those file format before,.. but I suppose it should work.
Thanks for giving an answer.

For I'm useing MPC 6.4.8.2 right now, I guess Idon't have any ffdshow-files to use the Right & Left arrow keys. I mean they are never useable. And even when I tryed to capture a image, it always failed.

*By the way, I suggest someone add those TUTORIAL single-post-links in this thread to the top post.
wer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 07:16   Link #203
OrangeKaito
Bloody Snow 9Ô_ó9

Look Look.... my first GIF is my Ava...

Did 2 more ^.^

Spoiler:
OrangeKaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 14:41   Link #204
Ombrenuit
Day Dreams...

Send a message via AIM to Ombrenuit Send a message via MSN to Ombrenuit
Question Making an animated avatar...

My question is simple, and I promise to be quick to the point. I want to make an animated avatar from the series full metal alchemist, what kind of ripping program might I need to acquire this?
Ombrenuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 14:55   Link #205
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Umm...not to be mean, but did you even try looking here http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=642 since it is on the main page almost constantly. I'm not 100% sure but that question might have popped up in there and if not, you'd be the first.
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 22:59   Link #206
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia

Man, you guys really know your stuff. You even have how to do it using the GIMP. I must say I am impressed by all of you.
Don Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-13, 06:01   Link #207
huriko

Send a message via ICQ to huriko Send a message via MSN to huriko
anyone know how , where , what , needed to make banners ?? =P ?
huriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 10:02   Link #208
Cain

this is cool
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 19:53   Link #209
Weasel29
Leg Molestor

video conversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer
What about rm & rmvb files? How should I get pictures from it please?
try fx video converter, .... IT'S FREE!

http://www.brothersoft.com/Multimedi...ter_20561.html
Weasel29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 18:06   Link #210
OniLink742
Hidden Pimp Villiage Kage

Awesome Uzumaki! I just used it and it helped a lot. Although there is one problem...When I import the sequence from VirtualDub into ImageReady, the sequence goes through in slow motion, and does the same even after I save it. IS there a way to speed up teh sequence?
OniLink742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-02, 05:43   Link #211
Naruto4Lifer
Perverted Hermit Styles

Send a message via MSN to Naruto4Lifer
how do you composite a .gif file with a .jpeg file? I have an already made .gif file I want to put onto a .jpeg file.
Naruto4Lifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-02, 05:57   Link #212
sarcasteak
WAHA~

What...what happened to this thread...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OniLink742
Awesome Uzumaki! I just used it and it helped a lot. Although there is one problem...When I import the sequence from VirtualDub into ImageReady, the sequence goes through in slow motion, and does the same even after I save it. IS there a way to speed up teh sequence?
Simply change the frame rate of each frame (and remove any duplicate frames). I think the default setting is 0.1s per frame which is way too slow for smooth animations. From my experience, usually 0.02~0.04 second per frame is good for action sequences, and when you want to pause the sequence for a while, use 1~3 seconds on that long frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto4Lifer
how do you composite a .gif file with a .jpeg file? I have an already made .gif file I want to put onto a .jpeg file.
Your question is quite contradicting; first you want to make a GIF out of a JPG...and then you say you want to change a GIF into a JPG file? Either way, your question is out of place in this thread because animated GIFs are--surprise!--in GIF format only. But if you want to convert file formats, you can simply use MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, or basically any image-editing program, go to "Save As" or "Save Copy As," and change the file type when you save.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-02, 14:15   Link #213
Green²
It's bacon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto4Lifer
If this is a animated gif to jpg, I think that the only way to do it is to use a layer editor and to flatten the layers,.. but only if the gif is using combined mode,.. yet large undesired scene changes will need to be caned.

But if the animated gif is using the frame replace mode, you'll just need to can the undesired frames only. but transparencies should be filled with a color before saving to jpg.
Old 2004-09-02, 18:04   Link #214
Naruto4Lifer
Perverted Hermit Styles

omg, I'm so sorry, I totally screwed that question up, it was late What I meant was I have two files, one a .gif file and a .jpeg background. I want to put the .gif onto the .jpeg background and have it still move. Hope that clears it up, thanks guys
Old 2004-09-02, 22:12   Link #215
Green²
It's bacon!

The jpg/jpeg file will need to be converted to a indexed mode anyway. Then you can add the GIF file onto another layer over it. But if this GIF file is a animated GIF, I suppose that the now indexed JPG should be duplicated and merged to every other layer,.. but this is very tricky on combined layers as you shouldn't fill in the transparent areas with the JPG image.
Old 2004-09-03, 07:19   Link #216
Naruto4Lifer
Perverted Hermit Styles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green²
The jpg/jpeg file will need to be converted to a indexed mode anyway. Then you can add the GIF file onto another layer over it. But if this GIF file is a animated GIF, I suppose that the now indexed JPG should be duplicated and merged to every other layer,.. but this is very tricky on combined layers as you shouldn't fill in the transparent areas with the JPG image.

ok i think i understand what you're saying, i'm going to try it in the morning, thanks man
Old 2004-09-03, 22:07   Link #217
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
Hey I am back from my summer vacation, and school is not as hectic anymore cuz im getting more settled in now, so i am BACK Amazing how I wrote this tutorial so long ago and this thread is still hot Anyways I can answer some questions now, and I havent been updating my tutorial so if any piece of it needs modification/addition please notify me through PM thanks!

Uzumaki626
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 22:28   Link #218
Naruto4Lifer
Perverted Hermit Styles

oh man I'm having trouble doing this, can you give me a step by step? i think I'm missing a key component somewhere and i dunno how to get it done. thanks alot uzu
Old 2004-09-07, 23:05   Link #219
Tren Mashidar

Uzumaki626: Just wanted to say thanks for the guide. I'm still learning how to make them but your guide gave me the direction i needed to make all the gif's that i have made so far. The one i'm using now is an example of the work i've done thanks to your guide.

I guess the only thing i'm working on now is making it not look so jerky at the end of the animation, a few have mentioned to me about adding a transition at the end. Would that more or less be adding the first frame to the end or might it be something else?

Spoiler for A few example's of the work i've done. 3 total:

I think this is one of the better icon's i did without it looking like it freezes at the end, unlike the icon i am using at the moment.

Last edited by Tren Mashidar; 2004-09-07 at 23:21.
Tren Mashidar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-07, 23:42   Link #220
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia

Hey Tren Mashidar, do you watch Naruto? The Naruto GIF thread is a good place to start. Plenty of requests, so there is a good chance you'll be able to get a project.
Don Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animated gifs, graphics