AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-24, 15:59   Link #261
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
That is what I am saying. I bet Ulquirra and Grimmjow followed Ichigo into Hell in order to fight him. Or maybe they were already in Hell. Ulquirra was probably expecting his transformation to occur and that is why he was so on par with that form. Ulquirra and grimmjow were likely was training to fight Ichigo once again
Hmm, where do hollows go after being defeated? I think you have a valid point there Ooooh I am so excited for all of this, so people keep talking
Old 2010-10-24, 16:04   Link #262
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori~Birdie View Post
Hmm, where do hollows go after being defeated? I think you have a valid point there Ooooh I am so excited for all of this, so people keep talking
Yup slowly the base of this movie is taking place
Old 2010-10-24, 16:08   Link #263
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Yup slowly the base of this movie is taking place
It is rather interesting ... the new angle kind of thing .. it's not so much exploring someone's past and relationships this time, it's the exploration of an element of Bleach we're not going to see much of in the manga/anime ... it's a clever way of giving us answers without overloading or confusing the plot.
Old 2010-10-24, 17:13   Link #264
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
It is rather interesting ... the new angle kind of thing .. it's not so much exploring someone's past and relationships this time, it's the exploration of an element of Bleach we're not going to see much of in the manga/anime ... it's a clever way of giving us answers without overloading or confusing the plot.
Basically the movie is something totally different
Old 2010-10-25, 04:41   Link #265
Aqua Knight

Quote:
I didn't want to interrupt you intimate conversation but I doubt that it's the real Ulq he is fighting. If he was fighting Ulq in Hell, why would Orihime wear Arrancar outfit with Ishida also looking at all this in his Quincy uniform?
I'm certain that it's a flashback.

Btw it seems that the person who voices the supporting good character also voiced Masamune Date in Sengoku Basara.
Old 2010-10-25, 06:17   Link #266
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
I didn't want to interrupt you intimate conversation but I doubt that it's the real Ulq he is fighting. If he was fighting Ulq in Hell, why would Orihime wear Arrancar outfit with Ishida also looking at all this in his Quincy uniform?

Btw it seems that the person who voices the supporting good character also voiced Masamune Date in Sengoku Basara.
I was just saying since when did Ulquirra clash with full hollow ichigo
Old 2010-10-25, 08:14   Link #267
Tori~Birdie

Quote:

Well I know it's a flashback, I'm just throwing ideas out there as to why Ulquiorra was brought in again, and Grimmjow ... it reminds me of the time where he finds himself flashing back to fighting Byakuya again, and then Kenpachi etc ...

Probably the times as to when his Hollow side began to take a more dominant control, more power .... Poor Ichigo in Hell
Old 2010-10-25, 09:23   Link #268
TensaZangetsu

this is what the villans will look like in the movie (WITH OUT THE WHITE MASK AND BLACK OUTFIT) they dont really look that cool though if you ask me

It Can Be Found Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLZ3YzNt0zE
Old 2010-10-25, 14:04   Link #269
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TensaZangetsu View Post
this is what the villans will look like in the movie (WITH OUT THE WHITE MASK AND BLACK OUTFIT) they dont really look that cool though if you ask me

It Can Be Found Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLZ3YzNt0zE
Sugoiii! That was on the website ... even though I googled translated (seriously not good guys) I still had trouble understand what was going on .. doesn't stop me being excited though. All homework on hold
Old 2010-10-25, 15:58   Link #270
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Well I know it's a flashback, I'm just throwing ideas out there as to why Ulquiorra was brought in again, and Grimmjow ... it reminds me of the time where he finds himself flashing back to fighting Byakuya again, and then Kenpachi etc ...

Probably the times as to when his Hollow side began to take a more dominant control, more power .... Poor Ichigo in Hell
If it is a flashback then it must be a redone flash back or something because some of that stuff never happened. Anyway I still think Ulquirra could have teamed up Grimmjow

Tite still said
Spoiler for info said:
Old 2010-10-25, 17:43   Link #271
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
If it is a flashback then it must be a redone flash back or something because some of that stuff never happened. Anyway I still think Ulquirra could have teamed up Grimmjow

Tite still said
Spoiler for info said:
Hmm well the flashbacks in the anime I mentioned were redone, it was Ichigo reliving those moments, but as he was aware of it it all went differently ... so maybe that's what's been done ... or Ichigo has gone out of control and thinks he's back in Heuco Mundo and starts blindly attacking everything and then Rukia is all like "ICHIGOOO!!(imagined here: you're not at heuco mundo!)!!"

Okay, okay I went off on limb there and probablt imagined the improbable, but hey, suggestions please
Old 2010-10-25, 18:03   Link #272
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Hmm well the flashbacks in the anime I mentioned were redone, it was Ichigo reliving those moments, but as he was aware of it it all went differently ... so maybe that's what's been done ... or Ichigo has gone out of control and thinks he's back in Heuco Mundo and starts blindly attacking everything and then Rukia is all like "ICHIGOOO!!(imagined here: you're not at heuco mundo!)!!"

Okay, okay I went off on limb there and probablt imagined the improbable, but hey, suggestions please
Well both opinions were flawed as Ichigo didn't remember anything after going hollow and yet Ulquirra and full hollow Ichigo clashed swords that is something that would never happen
And the second one was just from another galaxy like a hyperactive imagination.

Spoiler for Based on trailer translations:

Perhaps Ulquirra is in Hell when Ichigo goes insane and fights Ichigo, except it is imaged to be a battle in Hueco mundo and Uryuu or somebody watching the fight is remembering that.
Old 2010-10-25, 18:08   Link #273
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Well both opinions were flawed as Ichigo didn't remember anything after going hollow and yet Ulquirra and full hollow Ichigo clashed swords that is something that would never happen
And the second one was just from another galaxy like a hyperactive imagination.

Spoiler for Based on trailer translations:

Perhaps Ulquirra is in Hell when Ichigo goes insane and fights Ichigo, except it is imaged to be a battle in Hueco mundo and Uryuu or somebody watching the fight is remembering that.
Well it's someone's memory .. and it wasn't that flawed ... I mean fiction is in a whole world of its own, prehaps this hollowfication in Hell triggers the memories of the time when Ichigo fought Ulquiorra, obviously it's not gonna look exactly the same as it did in the anime, I mean none of us are all hyped up to see copied and pasted episodes, but it is plausible that Ichigo's memories will be triggered ... sounds like him anyways, then he'll get all guilty because he remembers ... and then it will come down to some big decision and so on

But I'm not dissing, I love every bit of Bleach
Old 2010-10-25, 21:31   Link #274
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Im all hyped up now after seein that trailer! (even at half 3 in the morning)

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2010-10-28, 13:04   Link #275
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
What?

Shouldn't that be in spoilers?
Sorry, I forget that not everyone keeps up with the manga -.- watch me get told off by some administrator or something .... again ... -sigh-
Old 2010-10-28, 19:13   Link #276
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Sorry, I forget that not everyone keeps up with the manga -.- watch me get told off by some administrator or something .... again ... -sigh-

If you did understand that you posted manga spoilers, I don't understand why you didn't edit your post then.

I'm usually giving a warning first, but since Murasaki mentionned it already (meaning you have been warned already), you got the spoiler infraction.

Also, let me remind both of you, Tori~Birdie and secretzfan, that this isn't a msn/chatroom, as the last two pages were filled with more personal conversation posts than relevant ones, I just deleted them.

Note 1 : If you'd like to chat more, you can always use our Visitor Message board <- it's there for that purpose

Note 2 : I appreciate when members are trying to warn other members about spoilers, however, I would appreciate it more if you could not quote the spoilers (as this will just make it more difficult to remove). Thanks~
Old 2010-10-28, 19:23   Link #277
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post
If you did understand that you posted manga spoilers, I don't understand why you didn't edit your post then.

I'm usually giving a warning first, but since Murasaki mentionned it already (meaning you have been warned already), you got the spoiler infraction.

Also, let me remind both of you, Tori~Birdie and secretzfan, that this isn't a msn/chatroom, as the last two pages were filled with more personal conversation posts than relevant ones, I just deleted them.

Note 1 : If you'd like to chat more, you can always use our Visitor Message board <- it's there for that purpose

Note 2 : I appreciate when members are trying to warn other members about spoilers, however, I would appreciate it more if you could not quote the spoilers (as this will just make it more difficult to remove). Thanks~
Sometimes the conversation just rolls .. there's only so many pages of anime/manga you can discuss without bring something else in, but yeah, we understand ... oh and I didn't edit it because I forgot.
Old 2010-11-06, 19:04   Link #278
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

You know with all the IchiRuki vs Ichihime it would be funny if it was UryuXOrihime and RenjiXRukia.
Old 2010-11-06, 19:25   Link #279
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

No but really where is Orihime and Chad. It seems like they don't even matter to Kubo.
Old 2010-11-07, 01:55   Link #280
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koguma za View Post
Im all hyped up now after seein that trailer! (even at half 3 in the morning)
yeah, me too.. the trailer seems awesome, i hope the movie also good