AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-04, 04:31   Link #11181
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Makes sense Then again, I meant an actual ending where he gets both girls

@ Jak - Why don't you try asking whose opinion you want? We tend not to say anything of we don't get asked first. Some of us don't want to seem like we're butting in.
Old 2011-12-04, 04:35   Link #11182
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Kyuukai gets scarred (from seeing Koneko strapped to the carousel) but not for life. Insert family fluff and Canan attempting to sleep with him, if you know what I mean.

And Laura catches her in the act...
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 04:41   Link #11183
Eratas123

@ Rain - So he'll forgive them, just like that? I thought he'd be more pissed all things considered. Hell, Irish tries to attack Kuu and only stops because his shock collar went off amd incapacitated him.

@ Stratos - Are you planning a time skip to when they're adults? Also, I haven't seen the canon cast in a while.
Old 2011-12-04, 04:47   Link #11184
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Makes sense Then again, I meant an actual ending where he gets both girls
I can try coming up with something.

Maybe have his harem members(Tsurugi, Cecilia and Kirin) disclose their feelings for Inami with each other in a private session(which excludes Inami), which is most likely held before/after the climax battle, which once again, wounds up with Inami being on the verge of death. (so close such that he could hi-five the Grim Reaper himself, it'll be that bad.)

Then right before the battle/after the battle when he recovers consciousness, all of them will preset themselves before him and voice out their confessions. (And pray he doesn't faint due to being overwhelmed)

Quote:

@ Stratos - Are you planning a time skip to when they're adults? Also, I haven't seen the canon cast in a while.
I might. Hell I might even branch out to when they are all adults and face off against something waay more serious.

As for the canon cast's appearance... So far, Athena Sabre has only featured Ichika, Rin, Cecilia, Chifuyu and Maya in Chapter 1. They'll be making more appearances come the time where Inami and Tsurugi gets to the Academy. I did mention before that I plan to make Inami a Sixth Ranger of some sort during the early stages of Athena Bouclier.
Old 2011-12-04, 04:48   Link #11185
DarkJak2050

If I ask something, I mainly refer to everyone. If I were to ask some, I would put their names in the question itself.

Example (Asking everyone):
Hey guys, do plasma based weapons work on an IS?

Example (Asking some):
Hey Eratas, Zero, do my guys really look bishounen if they were in the anime adaptation? Especially Eric with the scars on his face.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 04:53   Link #11186
Eratas123

@ Jak - Usually, we say "@ everyone" when we ask questions like that. It's cause most posters don't answer questions if they're not sure who's being asked. Speaking of which, why are you asking anyway? Will an alien attack IS academy?

@ Stratos - Sounds like a funny end Howw will he reply, however? Also, who's Kirin?
Old 2011-12-04, 04:59   Link #11187
DarkJak2050

No way...

I used that for the chainsaw kill itself. How would they react if they see a chainsaw kill, with all the blood, guts flying and splattering all over the place.

And it's out of curiosity basically.
Old 2011-12-04, 05:01   Link #11188
Eratas123

@ Meister - Found it! It's good and the amount of detail is excellent. Just one thing: How could she deployed her Uchigane? Aren't those only for training? If not, how did both her and her mother get one?

@ Jak - Wait, I thought they fought machines? You'd need to be a human to have those guts spewing out. For your answer: All of them would run the fuck away, except Laura and Chifuyu.
Old 2011-12-04, 05:05   Link #11189
DarkJak2050

Let's not get too far into it man... it could ruin a part of the fic.
Old 2011-12-04, 05:08   Link #11190
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Sounds like a funny end Howw will he reply, however? Also, who's Kirin?
Being the kind of guy who tries to be responsible, I might make him accept all of them, keeping his cool while thinking "What am I getting myself into..."

As for Kirin, she'll be another OC that's currently an active first-year student in the Academy. She's the one who has a traumatic past with abusive men and will be Inami's second genuine IS opponent. Also, she'll be Tsurugi's classmate during her time in the ISA.

Kirin's hatred for men will initially be generalized, which is why she'll eventually end up in a duel against Inami at one point.
Old 2011-12-04, 05:12   Link #11191
Eratas123

@ Jak - Okay then, another question: How would the students even see it? You said yourself that you're OC's aren't going there.

@ Stratos - Didn't we just have a talk about "the man hater falliing in love with a guy in order to be happy" to have a lot of unfortunate implications? Also, it's been done to death before. Why not just have her tone down her hatred of men in general but not fall for Inami? That's unique at the very least and hasn't been done to death.
Old 2011-12-04, 05:20   Link #11192
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Okay then, another question: How would the students even see it? You said yourself that you're OC's aren't going there.
That's funny, because I don't remember saying for sure if they're going to IS Academy or not.
Old 2011-12-04, 05:23   Link #11193
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Didn't we just have a talk about "the man hater falliing in love with a guy in order to be happy" to have a lot of unfortunate implications? Also, it's been done to death before. Why not just have her tone down her hatred of men in general but not fall for Inami? That's unique at the very least and hasn't been done to death.
I know, I know. Was just messing about...

The best for her is that she ends up seeing him as someone she highly respects for his effort to help her make peace with her past. Not passing the lover point, just really good friends. Platonic relationship, if you may.
Old 2011-12-04, 05:30   Link #11194
Eratas123

@ Jak - You said they wouldn't about 400 pages ago. I asked you about it when you made a post regarding Tatenashi being "Queen of IS Academy" and you said it was just a joke and they weren't going to IS academy. Don't ask for the page, I really don't want to look through 50+ pages looking for one phrase.

@ Stratos - Like brother and sister then? I'm doing the opposite: Having a male who hate's IS pilots fall in love with one Spear counterpart basically
Old 2011-12-04, 05:36   Link #11195
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Like brother and sister then? I'm doing the opposite: Having a male who hate's IS pilots fall in love with one Spear counterpart basically
Something like that, maybe even closer(non-sexual but slightly romantic) since the fact that Inami helps her makes peace with a very, very traumatic past really drills in deep into her emotions.

And heck, how are you going to work that one out?
Old 2011-12-04, 05:42   Link #11196
DarkJak2050

Oh you mean this?
Quote:
LOL~ 'OH DAMN!' They better not try anything though, Tatenashi can still kick their ass Irish crossdressing=oh hell no? That's new, hopefully you can tell Tatenashi that cause he's getting pissed constantly getting put in girls clothes
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Hey, you'll never know what they're fully capable of. Oh and Ratchet's reaction would've been:

"No shit! What else did you expect from the queen of IS Academy?"

Or

"Oh great. Ichika just had to resist her, didn't he?"
Quote:
My guess are these 4 are friends or gonna become friends with Ichika then? You don't usually call someone by first name without honorifics unless you're pretty close to them. IS mercenaries meet the only male pilot, lots of humor to be had there.
Quote:
That's more of an example for Ratchet's reaction.
Quote:
So they ARE going into IS academy then at the very least? Word of advice to them if they are: IS academy students have had no/very low contact with males so all they know about males is what they read about in Yaoi manga I wish your OC's the best of luck and hope they don't end up in a Yaoi doujin someday
Quote:
If they're going to IS Academy; Maybe... maybe not.

And I know that the girls there are unaware of how guys actually are.
Basically, it could be one way or the other.
Old 2011-12-04, 05:45   Link #11197
Eratas123

@ Stratos - He's a child terrorist so he's very emotionally vulnerable. He was raised to believe all pilots are just monsters waiting to kill him is embedded into him ever since he was 7. Seeing living contradictions of this and even having his partner ignore orders in order to save him makes him realize his preconceptions were wrong and that he should learn to move on. The romance is really slow so don't worry about him going on the opposite spectrum after one incident. It takes a long time for him to open up and accept that he was wrong.

Side note - How many in story months does the sequel span?
Old 2011-12-04, 05:48   Link #11198
Eratas123

@ Jak - Alright then. Sorry, guess I remembered wrong
Old 2011-12-04, 05:58   Link #11199
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
@saint: So, is there going to be a phantasm stage heroine? xD
Please Don't remind me of PCB
PLEASE DON'T REMIND ME OF PCB!

But then for me, [Phantasm Stage] is already out of the IS Universe and into greener pastures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@saint: too much internet and the meme "a cat is fine too"...
can i ask as to the meaning of this response?

============

And then a quick intro into the [Extra Stage Heroine]:

Spoiler for A Sharp Woman:
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 05:59   Link #11200
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Meister: And I've just opened a new route! If you haven't seen my earlier posts, please do.

I feel like the luckiest otaku on earth!

Well, until she maybe/might/probably makes me dress like a catboy. Shudders*
Then, you'd be even luckier:

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35803a/

Quote:
@ Meister - Found it! It's good and the amount of detail is excellent. Just one thing: How could she deployed her Uchigane? Aren't those only for training? If not, how did both her and her mother get one?
I havent worked out how to put it into the narrative, but basically she was wearing her Uchigane and meditating in it. In such cases, she has a Skin for it. Like an iPod skin, IS Skins are equalizers that change the appearance of an IS without, or with just minimal, change to the attributes of the IS. Riz skinned it to resemble her kendo gear so that it didn't stand out that much while she walked around the house.

Riz and Mrs Koh are owners of the largest Uchigane distributor and equalizer manufacturer in the Foundation. They have a couple of units meant for tech demonstration, and Riz (and her mom) have them for personal use. This is why Riz and Gin are dueling later that day, to determine whether Tears or Uchigane will replace the outpaced Rafale VMs in DART. Lots of money will be made if the deal goes through...

...hence why Dunois intend to stop this lopsided deal using a protest from DART, who still believe in what the VMs represent, even if outdated. Hence, Charles in business suit appears.

@SAINT: PFFFFT ANTONOV!!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest