AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Rumble

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your Favourite SR Factions (multiple choice allowed)
Flag / Jersey Faction: Harima x Eri 412 63.00%
Oudou / Correct Path Faction: Harima x Tenma 63 9.63%
Onigiri / Riceball Faction: Harima x Yakumo 295 45.11%
Kids Meal Faction: Harima x Eri x Yakumo 157 24.01%
True Oudou Faction: Karasuma x Tenma 89 13.61%
Dream Come True Faction: Hanai x Yakumo 25 3.82%
Flute Faction: Hanai x Mikoto 156 23.85%
Kite / Chocolate Faction: Hanai x Akira 22 3.36%
Glasses Faction: Hanai x Yuuki 28 4.28%
Applejuice / Apple Faction: Imadori x Ichijou 182 27.83%
Banana Faction: Imadori x Lala 33 5.05%
D Faction: Imadori x Mikoto 31 4.74%
Basketball Faction: Asou x Mikoto 75 11.47%
Chinese Food Faction: Asou x Sara 69 10.55%
Cookies / Dynamite Faction: Tani x Tae 45 6.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 654. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-25, 20:06   Link #281
Elundir
Sentimental Generation!!

Send a message via MSN to Elundir
Onigiri one: Harima X Yakumo

the best characters ever.. I really wanted them to be together
Old 2007-04-26, 04:48   Link #282
HECTOR CKS

Talking

WAH HAHAHAHA....
SO HAPY....SO MUCH PPL SAME LIKE ME...
ALSO SUPPORT ERI AND YAKUMO.....
I WANT THEM TO B HAPY.....
Old 2007-05-29, 13:06   Link #283
KittiKat16
Meww =3

Send a message via MSN to KittiKat16
Well...

I like Harima x Tenma (and I hate it when people bash Tenma, she's a sweet and funny girl, and her personality makes her unique.)

And I LOVE Harima x Eri...

Harima x Yakumo is pretty cute too...

Ah, I'm just plain confused. I say Harima is fine ending up with any of the three above. Especially Tenma, that would make him so happy =3.

My most favorite pairing, however, is Imadori x Ichijou ^^.
Ichijou is such a cute and sweet girl, Imadori is a fool for not noticing her. I don't know about Imadori, but I think she has reasonably big breasts. Remember the episode where he visits her home and holds her bra?
Old 2007-05-30, 12:28   Link #284
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I vote for flag but Yakumo isnt that bad of choice either... Good to see Flag dominating this poll now...
Old 2007-06-06, 04:55   Link #285
BleuLagoon

Yeah! My first post! Anyways, I vote for...

Flag/Jersey Faction: Why? Well, because they look cute together (lame, reason, LAME!) Ahem. Well, they do, don't they? Their love-hate relationship is really amusing. They're obviously keening for that direction anyways (the tension and the comedic situations are definitely gonna get there).

Ah, actually, I had much more coherent reasons but it appears that they've slipped from my consciousness.

True Odou Faction: This is definitely my favorite faction! I just love the interaction between Tenma and Karasuma (they may not be many, but they're there). Golden moments is definitely during the Battle Royale parody, and the aftermaths. It isn't clear at first if Karasuma feels anything for Tenma, but he seems to care for her and is shown to be more open to her than to any other character. Tenma's liveliness and happy-go-lucky nature helps him express his feelings more, as he is the type of person who finds difficulty in displaying his emotions. Compare their relationship to Gakuen Alice's Mikan and Hotaru (Mikan is parallel to Tenma; Hotaru to Karasuma, only different gender).

Flute Faction: They just have so much history. Though I think, they have more of a brother/sister relationship. But it is common knowledge that people who were friends first have bigger chances of staying/maintaining a long term relationship (as they are easily suscpetible to change, and already know the gauge of each other's personality). Yeah, it might seem typical and boring (I mean, one hardly gets romantic sparks with practically a person you've known since childhood, neh). But it is plausible and nice; it would be deemed stable.

Banana Faction: I've chosen this for a very silly reason. That is, because I find both of them very primitive. Ironically, whoever made this list named it Banana faction, and I thought it is quite appropriate to name them such, as both of them are very dominant when it comes to acting out their "primal needs" (Lala: her need to dominate and win, much like a wild animal; and Imadori: lustful need for D-cups. Basically lust. Hahah). In this way, they suit each other much. THough I must say that would be a very chaotic relationship (with Imadori as the underdog. Haha).

Whew. That's all. Actually, I really have much more opinions regarding my chosen factions, but it seems that they really have slipped through my rust head. Anyways... Still love Karasuma and Tenma. So nice.
Old 2007-06-06, 13:14   Link #286
aeterna789
Yakumo Fan

Send a message via Yahoo to aeterna789
Rice Ball Faction: Because I'm great Fan of Tsukamoto Yakumo! But the Kid's Meal Faction is also not Bad.

True Odou Faction: I like this because the closer Tenma and Karasuma get, the better chances of Harima falling for Yakumo.
Old 2007-06-07, 11:17   Link #287
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeterna789 View Post
Rice Ball Faction: Because I'm great Fan of Tsukamoto Yakumo! But the Kid's Meal Faction is also not Bad.
WHAT?!! Kids Meal is not Bad? IT'S DAMN GREAT!!!

You get a FLAG and Onigiri together at once! Like having 2 girls at your side. Hmm...more I think about it Harima is Shinji(Eva), Yakumo is Rie(Eva) and Eri is Asuka(Eva). Not bad
Old 2007-06-07, 11:32   Link #288
aeterna789
Yakumo Fan

Send a message via Yahoo to aeterna789
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

You get a FLAG and Onigiri together at once! Like having 2 girls at your side. Hmm...more I think about it Harima is Shinji(Eva), Yakumo is Rie(Eva) and Eri is Asuka(Eva). Not bad
Well I'm more of a Yakumo fan than an Eri fan but if you put it that way, I guess two girls is far better than one hahaha. Right.
Old 2007-06-07, 22:43   Link #289
Imadori

This is my first post.
Flag, True Oudou, Apple Factions
Love Eri, of course, so I wish she would go out with Harima
Old 2007-06-11, 12:00   Link #290
lftwgr

I went with Flag, Onigiri and Kids Meal.

Not a big fan of Oudou since I think the real Tenma is different from Harima's idealized version. (and I kinda hate her character - imo, she and Karasuma truly deserve each other). So I guess it makes me a (reluctant) True Oudou fan.

If I had to choose between Flag and Onigiri, I'll go with Onigiri because I think Yakumo's sacrificed enough for her sister and she deserves some happiness. Of course Kids Meal is better.
Old 2007-06-11, 14:42   Link #291
Banryuu
Bounce! Bounce!

I still don't understand what Tenma sees in Karasuma. =/

My vote's for Flag because it's a more interesting match up than any of the others. I've always been partial to those love-hate relationships anyways. =D
Old 2007-06-11, 14:51   Link #292
Adam E
Riskbreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

You seem to be confusing the Kids Meal Faction with the Monkey Faction. Harima only gets one of the girls in Kids Meal.
Old 2007-06-11, 23:20   Link #293
lftwgr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam E View Post
You seem to be confusing the Kids Meal Faction with the Monkey Faction. Harima only gets one of the girls in Kids Meal.
I don't think Kids Meal means Harima only gets one of them.

(From WF SR Wiki)

The Kids Meal Faction refers to the Harima x Eri x Yakumo pairing. The name comes from a Japanese kids meal being a combination of onigiri and a little japanese flag. Essentially a subset of the Monkey Faction, this faction allows for Harima to have more than one girl, although his choices are limited to only Yakumo and Eri. This is a popular faction for those who don't want to choose between Eri or Yakumo.
Old 2007-06-12, 11:24   Link #294
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lftwgr View Post

(From WF SR Wiki)

The Kids Meal Faction refers to the Harima x Eri x Yakumo pairing. The name comes from a Japanese kids meal being a combination of onigiri and a little japanese flag. Essentially a subset of the Monkey Faction, this faction allows for Harima to have more than one girl, although his choices are limited to only Yakumo and Eri. This is a popular faction for those who don't want to choose between Eri or Yakumo.
DAMN RIGHT!!! Who would let 2 lovely girls go. The more the merrier!!! That's why I LOVE this faction!!! Iam harem guy. Ever since this faction arised I loved school rumble even more.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-13, 14:17   Link #295
Swampstorm
Lovestruck Fool
*Fansubber

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lftwgr View Post

(From WF SR Wiki)

These things seem to be frequently changing. When we first had the faction discussion on Animesuki (around the time when the Cultural Festival arc was just being released), Kids' Meal was either one or the other. When the present faction poll came around and was left uncorrected, I gave up trying to correct it.

For that matter, a number of the names that we commonly use are different from the current 2ch versions - 'Smile' is used in place of 'Banana', for example.
Old 2007-07-22, 21:03   Link #296
Aznbanana

FLAG FOR THE WINNNNN!!!!!!!!

And if that doesnt work out, happy meal isnt a bad consolation prize
Old 2007-08-06, 19:51   Link #297
Bum

Flag, for sure. Harima is a fool for not looking around to see Eri. Tenma can go with the oddball. Perfect couple~
Old 2007-08-06, 20:09   Link #298
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
Flag ftw... since it's so nice when I see them together...

for Tenma... true oudou I think.. bec she will be happy on Karasuma's side IMO...

for Miko-chan... the flute faction of course.. bec. it looks like they've meant for each other...

Applejuice is not bad either...

and for Yakumo... she's mine (*hides*)
Old 2007-08-06, 21:33   Link #299
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Onigiri / Riceball Faction
Old 2007-08-07, 08:19   Link #300
parrywrinkle

Even though the polls is about factions in the sense of romantic couplings, I think the most heartwarming of all couplings is Tenma and Yakumo. They love and care for each other so much.
Closed Thread