Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-11, 01:00   Link #18841
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loafer View Post
Oh, also, what about Tio? I think I read somewhere that she lost her anal virginity to Hajime, but what about her normal virginity?
what a waste of question, is there anyone else that capable of take her first time?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 01:12   Link #18842
Malicre

i hate how the author is so vague with aiko and hajime's relationship. if he didn't want to explain whats going on with those 2 he shouldn't have paired them up in the first place. "saying aiko kept there relationship a secret because of teacher/age thing isn't enough.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 04:32   Link #18843
Xacual

At least Aiko gets something, I'm still amazed Lily even got counted as one of the wives with how she's treated by the author.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 09:26   Link #18844
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
i hate how the author is so vague with aiko and hajime's relationship. if he didn't want to explain whats going on with those 2 he shouldn't have paired them up in the first place. "saying aiko kept there relationship a secret because of teacher/age thing isn't enough.
I wouldn't say that their relationship is all that vague. Even if they maintain secrecy from the general populace while he's still in school to avoid a scandal that would affect her career, behind closed doors she's no different from any of the other girls. In just this last chapter she identified Hajime by the sight of his nether regions alone, and Hajime carried her into the bath and stripped her naked with his own hands. It doesn't get much more explicit than that as far as this series goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
At least Aiko gets something, I'm still amazed Lily even got counted as one of the wives with how she's treated by the author.
It makes more sense if you keep in mind that the author's favorite types of heroines are either useless or unfortunate. At least Lily had more screen time than Remia, and didn't turn out nearly as badly as Altena. Well, in her case part of the attraction came from the fact that Hajime treated her indifferently, so that aspect can't really be changed.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 10:44   Link #18845
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Altena become useless bitch if I should say....

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2016-01-11 at 23:44.
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 23:05   Link #18846
zogidoggo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loafer View Post
Oh, also, what about Tio? I think I read somewhere that she lost her anal virginity to Hajime, but what about her normal virginity?
Just to head you off on the rest, you can be fairly sure that excluding Lemia all of hajime's wives were virgins.

Spoiler:

Anyway hope that answers any future p̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ questions
zogidoggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 23:23   Link #18847
iambill10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zogidoggo View Post
Just to head you off on the rest, you can be fairly sure that excluding Lemia all of hajime's wives were virgins.

Spoiler:

Anyway hope that answers any future p̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ questions
I don't remember the "saved from being raped". Mind reminding?
iambill10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 23:33   Link #18848
zogidoggo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambill10 View Post
I don't remember the "saved from being raped". Mind reminding?
Spoiler:
zogidoggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-13, 05:37   Link #18849
bystander
Moe Lover

Well, I wonder how Yue can give birth with her 12-year-old body
bystander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-13, 05:53   Link #18850
OmegaWeaponZ

Transformation magic - It works by altering your body structure...
Old 2016-01-13, 05:54   Link #18851
Xacual

She also has a 17 year old body now.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-13, 06:00   Link #18852
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by bystander View Post
Well, I wonder how Yue can give birth with her 12-year-old body
Her body was transformed to 17 year old version when Ehito possessed her and been like that ever since
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-13, 07:20   Link #18853
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Her body was transformed to 17 year old version when Ehito possessed her and been like that ever since
It went back to normal after the battle was over and her magic was exhausted. She can change it freely, but still generally prefers her original form.
Old 2016-01-13, 07:27   Link #18854
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
It went back to normal after the battle was over and her magic was exhausted. She can change it freely, but still generally prefers her original form.
Pretty sure Hajime doesn't(he really shouldn't) though. I mean think, Myuu would eventually use that as an excuse to get loved by Hajime even earlier
Old 2016-01-13, 08:32   Link #18855
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Pretty sure Hajime doesn't(he really shouldn't) though. I mean think, Myuu would eventually use that as an excuse to get loved by Hajime even earlier
Hajime's fine either way. For Yue's part, she likes the small form because it's easier for Hajime to hold her, but it mostly just depends on her mood at the time.

He has basically zero chance of winning against Myuu anyway, but given that the two lolis in his current harem are actually older than him, he can still protest based on age. In that case, Myuu's best ammunition to use against Hajime would probably be Liliana, who started a relationship with him at 14. Though it mainly just comes down to when she will feel like going on the offensive.
Old 2016-01-13, 08:58   Link #18856
bystander
Moe Lover

Quote:
I thought Myuu just considers Hajime as a papa, doesn't she.
It is impossible to not hurt someone. Humans unconsciously hurt others by simply existing. What's important is your awareness of it. It's because you care about them, that you feel like you've hurt them.
Old 2016-01-13, 09:03   Link #18857
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by bystander View Post
I thought Myuu just considers Hajime as a papa, doesn't she.
Yes. Myuu considered Hajime a papa. Myuu made Hajimd her papa when she was only 4. 9 year old Myuu however, isn't satisfied with papa. She wants more, much much more
Old 2016-01-13, 09:12   Link #18858
bystander
Moe Lover

Quote:
Yes. Myuu considered Hajime a papa. Myuu made Hajimd her papa when she was only 4. 9 year old Myuu however, isn't satisfied with papa. She wants more, much much more
Really? Well, maybe it's time to change the ship
It is impossible to not hurt someone. Humans unconsciously hurt others by simply existing. What's important is your awareness of it. It's because you care about them, that you feel like you've hurt them.
Old 2016-01-14, 18:37   Link #18859
lexlexz

who will be in the cover of vol 3?
tio or aiko?
maybe kaori?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-14, 18:58   Link #18860
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
who will be in the cover of vol 3?
tio or aiko?
maybe kaori?
there are a high change it will be Tio
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel