AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-01, 02:05   Link #141
tsunade666

hahaha your bad

but your probably mostly right. His not interested on lovelove stuff anymore but still his a boy. What gives for anyone to have a right like kamijou touma.
Old 2010-01-01, 03:34   Link #142
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
What gives for anyone to have a right like kamijou touma.
- "Even if he's weak, has bad luck, and doesn't have a clue about anything--that's no excuse for him to do nothing."

Something about that line of thinking attracts Japanese girls, for some reason...
Old 2010-01-01, 04:10   Link #143
LastResolve

actually dispelling anyones powers isnt weak....srs he can beat the crap out of many people its just that there is more to his power than we think
Old 2010-01-01, 06:35   Link #144
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
btw how did Aleister ended up being a chairman of the city that develops the esper. I know he wants to destroy the magic side but what's the deal with it? why does he wants it destroy?
Story is he gave up on magic and got chased by stalker magicians then he met Doc Frog creating Gakuen Toshi (Academy City).

From the gist of the To Aru-verse the existence of magicians is largely due to normals trying to achieve a similar power to espers.
Old 2010-01-01, 07:58   Link #145
Isekaijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- It's not the attraction to cute girls I'm thinking of. It's something a little bit lower than his belt...

Remember him complaining, at the end of the Sisters arc, that he had his hand on Misaka-Imouto's chest and can't feel anything.

Ah well. It was an idea.
More like his hand was numb when Misaka imouto was letting him grope her. He even said his catchphrase then.

SO UNLUCKY!

Guess he was feeling too depressed about not being able to feel anything while touching. Can't blame him really...
Old 2010-01-01, 08:11   Link #146
tsunade666

Giving him all the bad luck and all the girls in the world doesn't balance it out because every girl is a result of another bad luck to begin with.

btw some says that he like mature girls type but doesn't that mean kaori is a winner? but for me his a plain as day LOLICON

I like accelerator more. His the faithful stick to one guy.
Old 2010-01-01, 08:35   Link #147
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Story is he gave up on magic and got chased by stalker magicians then he met Doc Frog creating Gakuen Toshi (Academy City).
The key point is that 1, he used to be a great magician. 2, he gave up on magic.

If it was just this two point, I would suggest that perhaps the study of magic has bored him, or he just wants to pursude a different study.

But the third point, he wants to destroy magic, seems to suggest that somewhere along the line, he was 'betrayed' by magic. He said it before in the last episode of Index, "The Illusions I believed in were already destroyed".

Quote:
btw some says that he like mature girls type but doesn't that mean kaori is a winner? but for me his a plain as day LOLICON
Well, at the end of volume 7, he had a very interesting conversation with Tsuchimikado.

Spoiler for conversation:

Edit: Hmmm, though thinking about it, he might just refer to girls in general rather than Kaori's type of girls...
Old 2010-01-01, 08:52   Link #148
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Giving him all the bad luck and all the girls in the world doesn't balance it out because every girl is a result of another bad luck to begin with.
- Result or CAUSE?
Old 2010-01-01, 09:09   Link #149
tsunade666

The same? The result of his bad luck is another girl but the another girl gives him another bad luck that results in with another bad luck if the other girls find out that his with another girl.

Gets the gist of it?

Chaos: Are you referring to the scene in the hospital which he always tend to end up with. I'm not finished with the vol 7 yet. I stop reading on the part with they are starting their plan. its about the part when the amakusa shows up. And the hard part is I can't differentiate the names. I think its when the flameberg user is about the show up. Because its near to the part where another image shows up.
Old 2010-01-01, 09:36   Link #150
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Chaos: Are you referring to the scene in the hospital which he always tend to end up with. I'm not finished with the vol 7 yet. I stop reading on the part with they are starting their plan. its about the part when the amakusa shows up. And the hard part is I can't differentiate the names. I think its when the flameberg user is about the show up. Because its near to the part where another image shows up.
Yeah, the hospital scene at the very end.

Spoiler for Flameberg:
Old 2010-01-01, 10:17   Link #151
tsunade666

then who's the other guys with him? The novel mentioned a few I think or just terms that can't be directly translated. I think I read tatemi with the name saiji.....
Old 2010-01-01, 10:20   Link #152
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
then who's the other guys with him? The novel mentioned a few I think or just terms that can't be directly translated. I think I read tatemi with the name saiji.....
Just random Amakusa members.

As far as I know, there are only two named characters when it comes to Amakusa,

Saiji and Itsuwa. Kaori doesn't count anymore.
Old 2010-01-01, 10:46   Link #153
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Remember him complaining, at the end of the Sisters arc, that he had his hand on Misaka-Imouto's chest and can't feel anything.
He was drugged to the eyeballs and wouldn't want to get zapped.
Old 2010-01-01, 18:15   Link #154
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
So, he is c0ckblocked by his own hand ???

Quote:
btw some says that he like mature girls type but doesn't that mean kaori is a winner?
Maybe, but that was before Index's memory loss, now, she is more the kind of Ice princess(well, Touma is melting her heart :P).

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-01-01 at 18:36.
Old 2010-01-02, 02:18   Link #155
tsunade666

isn't it already melted already?

I love the maid angel attire.
Old 2010-01-02, 06:19   Link #156
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
btw some says that he like mature girls type but doesn't that mean kaori is a winner?
If we take the physical meaning of "mature" into account then I suppose it might be plausible...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-01-02, 08:06   Link #157
tsunade666

I think its just counts on the body

touma is confusing person. But I still bet his a lolicon and just attracted to mature charms that's just touma in a nutshell.
Old 2010-01-02, 13:07   Link #158
babohtea

Question: Does Touma ever develop his powers beyond the beginning of the series?
Old 2010-01-02, 13:28   Link #159
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
If we take the physical meaning of "mature" into account then I suppose it might be plausible...
Wait, only physical? Is Kaori childish or inmature in mind like Index or Mikoto??
Old 2010-01-02, 15:47   Link #160
tsunade666

NO and YES ><

She acts mature in front of others but in front of touma age doesn't matter.

As for touma his power doesn't develops maybe due to imagine breaker stopping it.

But he got tons of allies now. Enough to call an army.
Closed Thread