AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sakurasou

Notices

View Poll Results: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 14 21.54%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 21.54%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 23.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 16.92%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 7.69%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.54%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.08%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 3.08%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-21, 03:38   Link #41
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Dammit Nancy! What have you done to humanity! You have to endure and endure! Like how Mrs. Puff teaches Spongebob.

Otherwise, a very enjoyable episode. I had a fun time watching it.
Old 2012-11-21, 03:43   Link #42
sky black swordman

Hmm, was Shiina a little jealous or something at the end? The way she stared at Sorata hint toward that.
Old 2012-11-21, 05:35   Link #43
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for Seriously?:

Who issued that, and why are they allowed to live.
Old 2012-11-21, 09:04   Link #44
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

This episode wasn't as good as the previous one, mainly because it was more comedy than drama. This episode also introduced a new annoying character - Yuuko, Sorata's sister. The 30 seconds we saw of her at the beginning of the episode were too much for me, she's fucking atrocious. I get that some people may find the overly-attached little sister character amusing, but I don't. She's just a third damned wheel in the dynamics of the characters.

This episode did have positive points, though. Sorata and Nanami were pretty cute together. I hope they and up as a couple.
Old 2012-11-21, 14:42   Link #45
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If you go back to the scene at the shrine and paused, you'll see that Shiina got the 'Great Blessing' fortune (大吉), while Aoyama has the 'Great Curse' paper (大凶)
That means nothing!!!! DX
Old 2012-11-21, 17:14   Link #46
Dop
Mmmm....

Well that was kind of fun. I see Kanamemo's Cat Censor has found new work....

I do suspect the driving school gave Misaki-sempai a license and washed their hands of her. "She's not our problem now". I wonder if we're going to get a 'road trip' episode...?

All in all I suspect this episode and, by the looks of it, the next, are the calm before the storm, a bit of fun before things turn serious again towards the end of the series.
Old 2012-11-21, 18:03   Link #47
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Spoiler for Seriously?:

I thought it's a "baseball score board" and the next batter to play....
Old 2012-11-21, 20:07   Link #48
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
Well that was kind of fun. I see Kanamemo's Cat Censor has found new work....

I do suspect the driving school gave Misaki-sempai a license and washed their hands of her. "She's not our problem now". I wonder if we're going to get a 'road trip' episode...?

All in all I suspect this episode and, by the looks of it, the next, are the calm before the storm, a bit of fun before things turn serious again towards the end of the series.
At least until Misaki commits vehicular homicide on some poor slob and the questions start coming up on who gave this homicidal maniac a license. Poor Nancy might have to leave the country.
Old 2012-11-21, 22:23   Link #49
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Matsuoka Yoshitsugu, Kayano Ai and Ogura Yui... The trios from Kamisama no Memo-chou
Old 2012-11-21, 23:08   Link #50
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
...All in all I suspect this episode and, by the looks of it, the next, are the calm before the storm, a bit of fun before things turn serious again towards the end of the series.
Amazingly enough, this show is slated for 24 episodes. More calms and storms to go, I think.

Loved this episode. The unsubtle subtlety of the grains of rice on people's cheeks. The non-stop hilarity of the driving school scenes. The classic tsundere, and her feelings. The well-executed falling together scene, and the MC's awakened feelings. The shrine scene in which Aoyama is so unselfish and Shiina so cat-like selfish.

To be honest. I think Aoyama does have a chance. Someday Shiina will jet off to Europe again. But I'm not sure it will be before the series ends, lol.

Unfortunately, on 2channel people can't stop talking about the Korean soup a couple of episodes ago, and have filled even the "refuge" thread with jokes and accusations about the staff being pro-Korean, anti-Japanese, etc. It's too bad the staff decided to change the soup from Japanese congee to Korean chicken soup, since it gave these Japanese otaku a chance to make themselves look like insecure chauvinist asses. This has become the third-most posted about show of the season (after Girls und Panzer and Chuunibyou), based almost entirely on negative posts.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2012-11-21, 23:46   Link #51
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I wouldn't say he has any awakened feelings as of yet, in fact I think bith girls feelings are 1 sided. While Mashiro probably doesn't realise that she is in love yet. Aoyama definitely stands a chance and IMO moreso then Mashiro. But that's probably me expecting the opposite of what I support.
Old 2012-11-22, 01:07   Link #52
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I always thought that Aoyama had a thing for Sorata starting with the first episode. Now, that would not necessarily be deeply in love to start with, but at the very least interested in him outside of being a classmate. Of course that's bound to be (heavy) interpreting too much into it becuase the first two episodes left me still "disinterested"/indifferent about the whole Sakurasou-dorm cast with exactly Aoyama as the favorite chara.
Old 2012-11-22, 03:10   Link #53
Kyuu
=^^=

What? Moar imoutos!? YES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Spoiler for Seriously?:

Suddenly -- I am reminded to get mine renewed. XD

Last edited by Kyuu; 2012-11-22 at 03:31.
Old 2012-11-22, 04:06   Link #54
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Haha really funny ep
Old 2012-11-22, 06:30   Link #55
Ridwan

I want to meet Mrs. Kanda.
Old 2012-11-22, 20:52   Link #56
Seihai
スマイリウム

Yuuko is a very fun little sister. A bit annoying, maybe, but I'd honestly never expect perfect obedience from little siblings anyway, as much as it may be a misconception. I speak from experience being the youngest brother in my family. Being unreasonably annoying to my big brother, hell yeah! Good ol' times. Plus her being there in this episode really triggered some very nice interaction between Nanami and Sorata. The hold-on-stairs scene was probably the runner of the episode for me. As a NanamixSorata shipper, this was most favourable.

I'm gonna open my eyes especially wide next episode... gonna see dat frames per second on the bouncing boobs. Just kiddin'... maybe.
Old 2012-11-23, 03:47   Link #57
Kakkou
Tch.

I think I'm at the point where I'm fucking sick of loud brocon little sister characters. I'm at least grateful they didn't get Ogura to sing.

That aside, I rather liked the fast hitting, hyper ADD comedy in the ep. Made me think a little of Oretsuba's style of humour. My favourites had to be Sorata's talk with his parents and the ABC flower montage, complete with literal deflowering and after-the-deed smoking. Here's to hoping Yuko never shows up for a long time and is kept to a minimum when/if she eventually does.
Old 2012-11-23, 05:27   Link #58
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Meh, a funny but not really good episode at the same time. Hope the next episodes will be better.
Old 2012-11-23, 18:18   Link #59
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Follow up the best episode with the worst episode of the series. I mean really .

This episode was crass and extremely annoying to watch.

Little sister character trope played to its most annoying level. Just the way she enters the episode is enough to send shockwaves through your system. It's bad enough that the brocon little sister trope is much too common in anime today, but the fact that they made her to be the most annoying brat imaginable just makes it all the more souring.

Worse is how they chose to use this affect the rest of cast. Now we have Aoyama and Shiina being disgraced with their stupidly jealous actions. Jealous of a little sister of all things?

This is just much too painful to watch. Please her screen time minimal...
Old 2012-11-23, 19:14   Link #60
HandofFate

Yuuko is different from the one in Oniichan Dekado though, where for her, its just pure sibling bonds. She just wants to be spoiled like the little brat she is lol.