AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 118 Rating
Perfect 10 18 22.78%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 20.25%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 24.05%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 8.86%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 10.13%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 5.06%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 3.80%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.27%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.27%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.53%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-31, 05:10   Link #41
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
@Newhope: Miria simply is not a prodigy as Roxanne or Claire.
This has nothing to do with been a prodigy or not it's just more yoki=faster better phantom pretty simple concept really.

Last edited by Newhope; 2011-08-31 at 05:33.
Old 2011-08-31, 05:32   Link #42
fraktur
extraordinary freak storm

it seems we have to wait another day. on wednesday the weekly shonens will be released. i could imagine that ms will rather concentrate on naruto, bleach and one piece than claymore. i hope i'm wrong though.

EDIT:
could this be the title of the chapter?
118说的是米姐战琉璃
google says: 118 meters sister said that war glass

Last edited by fraktur; 2011-08-31 at 05:50.
Old 2011-08-31, 06:02   Link #43
Friday
Im shy too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraktur View Post
it seems we have to wait another day. on wednesday the weekly shonens will be released. i could imagine that ms will rather concentrate on naruto, bleach and one piece than claymore. i hope i'm wrong though.
it's 31 here, so MS might release it Saturday or Sunday......maybe
Old 2011-08-31, 06:05   Link #44
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
This has nothing to do with been a prodigy or not it's just more yoki=faster better phantom pretty simple concept really.
The problem here is that she can do it on the spot, suddenly. She never went over her limit after her encounter with Hilda and Ophelia and now she can just like that. I've written about it in 117th thread for example (in several posts), in this thread (where I go into more detail) and earlier when we saw Miria releasing her youki which she didn't do when she fought Rigald or twins. And especially in Rigald's case it was stupid since she was about to die and if Clare wouldn't intervene she would be dead.
Old 2011-08-31, 06:08   Link #45
Gooral
Banned

New spoiler (from a certain Chinese site):
Quote:
いつものネタバレ厨だよー!!^^^
今週はすごいいいぞ!!

カサンドラ相手に必死に対抗するオシッコマン、筋肉マン、でこっぱち。
しかしそれも虚しく足から腕と粉々にされて行く。
そしてオードリーに止めを刺そうと剣を振り下ろすがNo10(名前忘れた)の妖気操作で剣の動きを操られる カサンドラ。

一方、ミリアvsヒステリアは妖力開放状態のミリアだが全く歯が立たず。
だがしかし、ミリアにはヒルダ死亡時の時をきっかけに、リガルド戦でも使わなかった隠し技があ った。
瞬間的に覚醒する状態。
(クレアvsリガルドの時のクレアと同じ)
それを使いヒステリアに一撃を決めEND。

ミリアの瞬間覚醒状態の技、なんか相手斬りつけたらそのまま自分にも跳ね返る諸刃の剣みたいな 感じだなー。
斬りつけたヒステリアと同じ箇所からブシューって血でてた。
最後の台詞「命の削りあいだ・・」も気になるし・・・
まさか・・・俺の嫁死なないよな・・・・?

あと山羊女性描くのクソうまくなってる。
No10の奴まじべっぴんさんに思えたわ。あと訓練生もなんか萌え絵気味になってた。
No10の奴は「最後くらいは・・」っていってたけどラキから「最後とかいうな」って言われたし生存フラグ かなー。
訓練生複数に囲まれてたし、少しくらい妖気操作できるなら回復させられるかも?
でもカサンドラの剣がそれたときガラテアかと期待しちまったよ。

=================
作者的追加:

あとさらにどうでも言いことだが、ラスト2ページのミリア覚醒の時、覚醒のせいで顔の傷消えて た。
覚醒による妖気増加の類なのかもしれんし山羊の書き忘れかもしれん。
でも傷は消えても顔面の皮膚はがれてて化け物寸前になってたけど
It looks like Raftela spoiler was true and she helped rebelling Claymores fighting the three #1s (she messed up with Cassandra or some other warrior). It also looks like Miria has lost her scars when she went over her limit. There also seems that Yagi tried to explain half-assedly why Miria didn't use it on Riguald.

Spoiler for google translation:
Old 2011-08-31, 06:20   Link #46
fraktur

did raftela jump in the fight or is she messing with their minds from the sideline?

what i read from the translation is that miria is still losing with her new technique: are that mirias words "No way my wife and I die?"? and the page ands with her going over her limit? what does this mean
"Milia's moment of wakefulness and Technology, I feel like I also own two-edged sword as it bounces off something far Tsuketara cut."?

"I paint women fucking goats then become well." wtf this better be true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
it's 31 here, so MS might release it Saturday or Sunday......maybe
someone on baidu said that the english release will be out soon. also gernot teased us that he already send his translation to ms. so i'm expecting it a little earlier than saturday. knowing my luck it will be released on sunday evening :/
Old 2011-08-31, 06:21   Link #47
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Well, the thing you posted mentions Galatea-sama, so the chapter can't be all bad...
Honestly tho,
I'm not sure how I feel about all this resurrection of past No.1s and now the fact that no one is allowed to die in the series. Let's see where Yagi takes us, I guess...
Old 2011-08-31, 06:23   Link #48
Korinov
The Burned Man walks!

Raftela alive and kicking? Lame, lame, lame.
Old 2011-08-31, 06:24   Link #49
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

I think Renee is near Clare.
Old 2011-08-31, 06:24   Link #50
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraktur
did raftela jump in the fight or is she messing with their minds from the sideline?
I think it's obvious what's the answer. She's not a master swords-man, can't be (how if she never fought with any Claymore directly and they would certainly not risk her being killed by ABs) so she must have used her abilities of mind scrambling. Plus it would be more retarded than it already is if she would manage to fight while having 10 huge holes in her body a while earlier. After all she was in a critical condition even if she was a defensive warrior. Seriously, this chapter looks like a disaster.
Old 2011-08-31, 06:32   Link #51
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korinov View Post
Raftela alive and kicking? Lame, lame, lame.
why lame...I actually kind of like her
Old 2011-08-31, 06:44   Link #52
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
@Newhope: Miria simply is not a prodigy as Roxanne or Claire.
Miria alone discover the objective behind the org. she alone knew for certain.

Miria is supposed a number 1 while clare power is given by Teresa. I just want to see how strong clare real was if she had normal yoma instead of Teresa. The one that is the prodigy around here is Teresa and not clare. Teresa gave her power to clare so I don’t real see how prodigy clare is. Also, clare have copy ever single ability while miria has build her abilities from the ground. So clare copy other special abilities while miria does not do that. So who is the prodigy around here ?

Even Hilda ( 6) said that she was something while miria was 16 or something.
--//--
I like raftela but I hope that is fake or we will know that no one is going to die in the future.
Old 2011-08-31, 07:03   Link #53
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

60% of organization members are dead.....tho they weren't introduced
Old 2011-08-31, 07:28   Link #54
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

I do hope that Raki is actually in this chapter.

As for Miria, if she does awaken her legs i wonder what they will look like.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-08-31, 07:30   Link #55
Gooral
Banned

I'm guessing she won't awaken them in a way Clare awakened her legs but more like Irene who "awakened" her arm but that's only a guess.
Old 2011-08-31, 07:37   Link #56
fraktur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
I'm guessing she won't awaken them in a way Clare awakened her legs but more like Irene who "awakened" her arm but that's only a guess.
quickleg miria
Old 2011-08-31, 07:44   Link #57
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Still it will be cool to see Miria's "super phantom". i wonder if it will be equal or greater than the elegant technique.

And Deneve's group better arrive this chapter, it seems like they have been far away for to long. but then again we don't know how far they had to travel.
They were close enough to sense the yoki of the 3 #1's (Deneve, Tabitha, and I think Helen too) but then they should arrive in chapter 118.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-08-31, 07:54   Link #58
haegar
mangaviking

thx to cyclone for pointing out I can look forward to the goddess

rafutella still being alive in the first place after the MIB's blunder of not checking on Miria's death is epic plot fail - using her to presumably even the odds against the rezzed #1s is second plotfail - I can see why Gooral dislikes this and agree

I suspected Miria was about to release seriously so I am not surprised. If it indeed turns out that despite a HUGE boost she still can't completely win against Hysteria that would be ok for me - as long as she doesn't bite it due to that - now that he brought her back he better not waste her again another dozen chaps later. As for some possible explanation attempt ala "against rigardo she also went over the limit for a moment, only nobody noticed" ... please, please, please don't go there. I'd rather have her reaching nigh #1 level explained by her 7 year timeskip boost and over the limit mirage and that is it. Trying to explain this by something years back that apparrently happend offpanel makes it feel cheesy character development.

On the matter of #10 - PLEASE don't mess with Roxy, she was messed up fine the way she was

edit: a certain place just released naruto. guess that means it's the big three in the works now and then afterwards we get our share hopefully.

Last edited by haegar; 2011-08-31 at 08:11.
Old 2011-08-31, 07:58   Link #59
Fermat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore! View Post
Still it will be cool to see Miria's "super phantom". i wonder if it will be equal or greater than the elegant technique.

And Deneve's group better arrive this chapter, it seems like they have been far away for to long. but then again we don't know how far they had to travel.
They were close enough to sense the yoki of the 3 #1's (Deneve, Tabitha, and I think Helen too) but then they should arrive in chapter 118.
Any theories on just how this "newer" mirage would look like? I just can't come up with something cool enough in my head. I thought about a move wherein Miria would dash forward a huge distance, slash, then return to the exact same place as if she hadn't moved at all, but that seems a bit lame, and also doesn't involve a "phantom." It would be like the WC, but instead of just a sword being replaced over and over, it would utilize Miria's whole body. Just a thought...

Anyway, the others are bound to arrive by this chapter. There's no one else fit to battle except Miria, after all.

Last edited by Fermat; 2011-08-31 at 08:09.
Old 2011-08-31, 08:01   Link #60
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
rafutella still being alive in the first place after the MIB's blunder of not checking on Miria's death is epic plot fail - using her to presumably even the odds against the rezzed #1s is second plotfail - I can see why Goraal dislikes this and agree
What if Rubel helped raftela? It would explain how she survived.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Closed Thread