AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-04, 19:52   Link #21
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Has anyone read volume 13-21? if so then can they either PM or post her in a spoiler and in details from volume 13-21? because iv bin hearing so much things that are confusing for exemple...
Spoiler:
Old 2009-10-04, 20:05   Link #22
Johnny
Working the bags...

Does he in the manga? I know who in the novels, but not the manga...
Old 2009-10-05, 05:37   Link #23
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Does he in the manga? I know who in the novels, but not the manga...
I dont know thats why Im asking. But can you tell me who it was in the novels?
Old 2009-10-05, 09:22   Link #24
Johnny
Working the bags...

I think as of vol 21 in the manga he's still in that other world dimension...I'll PM you the novel spoilers so I don't get yelled at...
Old 2009-10-05, 12:57   Link #25
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Can you PM me to?
Old 2009-10-05, 15:16   Link #26
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I just wished ID would get scanned more.
Old 2009-10-13, 03:04   Link #27
Maji

Send a message via AIM to Maji Send a message via MSN to Maji
I currently just caught up on the ID chapter (84 iirc) and I absolutely love it. I wish they would scan it more D:
Old 2010-03-17, 09:46   Link #28
Tasha0Gospel

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I think as of vol 21 in the manga he's still in that other world dimension...I'll PM you the novel spoilers so I don't get yelled at...
Hello I'm also reading the manhwa Id can you please pm me also for the novel spoilers? and also can you tell me where can i read the translated chapters of Id novel? thanks
Old 2010-03-18, 18:51   Link #29
Somnus
Eh?

I'd actually like a PM of this too!
Old 2012-04-25, 14:07   Link #30
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

BUMPING THIS THREAD TWO YEAR LATER!

anyway I caught up with the translated chapters last night. The plot is all over the place. The author shouldn't keep switching different arcs every few chapters without finishing the current one especially the middle kingdom arc.
Old 2012-04-25, 14:17   Link #31
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I agree, I have been following this for quite a while now and this seems to be all over the place...how far are the raws for this??
Old 2012-04-25, 14:43   Link #32
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

27 volumes are out according to mangaupdates. So it should be close.
Old 2012-04-25, 16:01   Link #33
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Huh just last week I caught up as well and was gonna post pretty much what SoFarGone has said but never did get round to it
I do still enjoy and love this series but yes the story does indeed jump around far too much.

It's probably the only problem I have atm, I can deal with anything else but the way it jumps around does get to me, which is never really been a problem until now for some reason.

And ID.....still got them divine feminine looks
Old 2012-04-26, 14:34   Link #34
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
BUMPING THIS THREAD TWO YEAR LATER!

anyway I caught up with the translated chapters last night. The plot is all over the place. The author shouldn't keep switching different arcs every few chapters without finishing the current one especially the middle kingdom arc.
uhm...the plot is actually pretty linear now that grey and co. have been reunited with Id...

the middle kingdom arc wasn't a real arc, more like a bonus at the end of the volumes...

...honestly, the only way you can have problems following Id's plot is if you read 1 chapter every few months and don't even remember what happened in the previous one...
Old 2012-04-26, 15:44   Link #35
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
uhm...the plot is actually pretty linear now that grey and co. have been reunited with Id...

the middle kingdom arc wasn't a real arc, more like a bonus at the end of the volumes...

...honestly, the only way you can have problems following Id's plot is if you read 1 chapter every few months and don't even remember what happened in the previous one...
they just recently reunited so it wasn't linear before. I never said there was a problem following the plot its that the chapters are all over the place. For example there was the chapters where Id was in the middle of fighting someone and then the next chapter had Grey in it.
Old 2012-04-26, 20:45   Link #36
azziz

it would be strange if none of the fragmants of chaos were to betray chaos and join id,especcially after they understood-like mercio-that chaos is god new host;they don't seem so evil to me-save perhaps canta.
besides,chaos already has the green dragon chief and probably,soon, the council(the three geant monsters who seem to rule over the dragons).
Old 2012-06-11, 19:30   Link #37
AdventSleeper

Reviving this thread... I guess?

Anyways, up to date on ch 162..

Is anyone else getting annoyed that the Pieces of Chaos are ridiculously overpowered? I mean, this guy has got the strongest people in the world against him (including getting stabbed in the chest a few times..) and yet they walk on without a flinch.
Old 2012-06-11, 20:49   Link #38
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I agree, they are all hugely OP, even though the MC recognized him as an insanely strong person.
Guess Id is the only one who'll be able to match him now
Or is the Empress strong too
Old 2012-06-12, 00:31   Link #39
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I agree, they are all hugely OP, even though the MC recognized him as an insanely strong person.
Guess Id is the only one who'll be able to match him now
Or is the Empress strong too
Empress is a SwordMaster, which in any fight without Id, 6PoC, or Gods makes her badass.

So right now she's cannon fodder

Also, rather than strong, it seems like the 6PoC are just durable. Id kicked the shit out of Mercio one-sidedly, and wolf boy kept getting back up. Same thing is happening with Percer now.

So what it seems like to me is that Id is the only one with enough raw power to break their immortality. Because of Lamia, who is essentially a god.
Old 2012-06-12, 00:51   Link #40
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Empress is a SwordMaster, which in any fight without Id, 6PoC, or Gods makes her badass.

So right now she's cannon fodder

Also, rather than strong, it seems like the 6PoC are just durable. Id kicked the shit out of Mercio one-sidedly, and wolf boy kept getting back up. Same thing is happening with Percer now.

So what it seems like to me is that Id is the only one with enough raw power to break their immortality. Because of Lamia, who is essentially a god.
Without Lamia, he is pretty beastly too

Tags
fantasy, romance