AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-11-06, 14:23   Link #4401
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

ubt at least it looked pretty xD this arc will look A LOT better for those who will catch up in the future
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 14:25   Link #4402
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

My guess is that They're all back at the mansion and Sakuya and Isumi are at a spa type thing there to relax after the fight. The question remains as to what they told the others and what Hinagiku told them. It would be very suspicious if they each had different stories, but I think that Hina and Hayate either don't want to talk much or are in a state where nobody wants to ask them yet.

I get the feeling that they'll be leaving Greece soon but maybe not just yet. When they do leave, Hayate has to be happy since that's the whole reason Nagi brought him there in the first place. There's a chance that he'll be faking it but more than likely he'll have put the issues aside (realized they don't need to be solved now or something) and set the mood for the story to go back to normal. I really don't think everything will be solved yet since the idea is to stretch out the story, so any resolution with Athena or massive power ups will have to wait for another time.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 14:28   Link #4403
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

lets think about it:

Hinagiku got rejected - mood: depressed
Hayate withnessed Athena's pain - mood: depressed

Hayate and Hinagiku had a date and pretty much no one knows what happened on that date, suddently their mood is depressed.

The perfect new misunderstanding to drive the plot forward dont you think?
Old 2009-11-06, 15:01   Link #4404
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

yes, spoilers.. yes fanservice... XD
but i hope, that hata show us, more about a-tan conditions, the royal garden, and about hina..
welcome back, light - misunderstanding , and a power- up..
now i need the sumary...
dazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 16:25   Link #4405
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Man, Isumi is getting really awesome and interesting as a character lately, even her attitude is ownage. Don't mind an Isumi's development and re-enter the harem.

Credit to Todoko from Mangafox
Spoiler for chp 248 spoilers:

It seems like Isumi really does know Athena well.

Spoiler for chapter 248:

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-11-06 at 21:02.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 20:52   Link #4406
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Not sure which song you mean specifically, but every time Hayate had those sad walks while in Athens I played The Lonely Man by Joe Harnell (aka "That sad walking away song from the Hulk")
My bad, it was the opening theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BviaHtmkgJQ
Old 2009-11-06, 20:57   Link #4407
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Its nice to sit back and let other people do the translation since I was too sleepy to translate it yesterday. What was the condition for Nagi's inheritance again? I remember that if the stone is destroyed Nagi would lose her inheritance. Does Isumi know this, or does she think that destroying the stone is more important than Nagi's inheritance.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 21:04   Link #4408
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Destroying the stone would save Athena and perhaps the world (safest way anyway)...
Old 2009-11-06, 21:05   Link #4409
Used Can

I wonder if that's why that arc was named "The end of the World".
Oh you crazy Hata...
Old 2009-11-06, 21:06   Link #4410
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Destroying the stone would save Athena and perhaps the world (safest way anyway)...
Manga cliches. One Piece is a perfect example. Didn't Isumi say that the last thing she'll do is hurt Nagi? Oh yeah, if Mikado didn't have the original stone 10 years ago, how come its under his possession now before he gave it to Hayate?
Old 2009-11-06, 21:13   Link #4411
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

so in the end it IS coming down to "Pick Nagi or Athena" for Hayate, oh wow this arc is so much win...seriously

Im also glad they had the intelligence to suggest the whole "borrow the stone" deal, at least we now know that wont work either
Old 2009-11-06, 21:13   Link #4412
zodanhko
*ignoring*

I don't think Isumi will bet a promise she made to herself over humanity. And Nagi can easily survive with her stocks in the economy even without the inheritance as she mentioned, economic is her best subject after all.

... Or just let Isumi destroy it, receiving the inheritances, then give it back to the Sanzein although it would be really lame...
Old 2009-11-06, 21:16   Link #4413
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
... Or just let Isumi destroy it, receiving the inheritances, then give it back to the Sanzein although it would be really lame...
You really think that'll happen? Destroying the stone means destroying a good story for Hata to use and disappointing Japanese fans who expects more battles.
Old 2009-11-06, 21:23   Link #4414
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
You really think that'll happen? Destroying the stone means destroying a good story for Hata to use and disappointing Japanese fans who expects more battles.
Of course, the stone won't be destroyed, not right now anyway. It will be sooner or later.
Old 2009-11-06, 21:29   Link #4415
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

there is also kill mikado now, receive inheritance and gave stone to Athena.
Old 2009-11-06, 21:33   Link #4416
Used Can

Or Hayate can always get a miraculous power-up that allows him to face Midas and Machina.
Old 2009-11-06, 21:42   Link #4417
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Or Hayate can always get a miraculous power-up that allows him to face Midas and Machina.
Don't you think that the main character receives a major power up to defeat the villain is overused? I'll prefer a more unique way for Hayate to defeat Midas King.
Old 2009-11-06, 21:45   Link #4418
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Don't you think that the main character receives a major power up to defeat the villain is overused? I'll prefer a more unique way for Hayate to defeat Midas King.
Yes, but as I've said before, I'm not really expecting strategy or battle tactics being used in this manga. Isumi already showed her cards; so, unless she's testing Hayate, I think that's the only plan she could think about.

So, between some corny scene and some good battle scene, I'll take the latter any day, any time.
Old 2009-11-06, 22:04   Link #4419
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

this is no bleach, there is no power-up, for each 3 chapters... hayate , just need to destroy that stone , damit, just save athena , nagi can live a good live without the stone, but a power-up ,really sound good XD.
men, the history is getting better XD.. good work, hata !! if midas, change host, that would give a new way.
dazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 22:22   Link #4420
zodanhko
*ignoring*

The spirit and the snake are being supplied with limitless power, and they're so much stronger it's scary.
Guesses that Athena has the ability to push them to their maximum power.
Isumi: 'If we don't at least separate the spirit from the Chief President... no matter how many times we fight them, we have no chance of wining.

This makes me wonder...Why does Isumi wants "the chance to win" even after she were to successfully separated the spirit from Athena? Why does she still want to fight after separating the spirit? Unless the separating spirit only refer to the "physical skeleton" itself while Athena is still possessed by the "mind" of the spirit.

But the "breaking the connections" seems to refer to the "mind" of the spirit which to drive that monster away from Athena's mind...Need more information...

Tags
comedy, shounen