AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2007-06-22, 06:46   Link #261
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
All of a sudden I am thinking: What if Saber follows what the legend says and is a man?
Yum.....
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 06:55   Link #262
mlai

Quote:
I would like to see archetype Saber get summoned by Shirou...

In some small house in a forest:

Rin: Hurry up! We need to do a mana transfer!! Berserker is coming!!!
Shirou: How?
Rin: *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*
Shirou: *shakes in horror*
Saber: OH GOD! NOOOOO!!!!
Rin: Fine, I'll help you two out... Shirou put your *beep* into my *beep* while Saber puts his *beep* into my*beep*, is that fine?
Shirou and Saber: *nods head*
Rin: That way, Shirou can give me his mana then I pass it to Saber...
Rin fanboys: OH GOD! YEEESSSS!!!!
This is what happens.
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 09:29   Link #263
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
All of a sudden I am thinking: What if Saber follows what the legend says and is a man?
Yum.....
You mean something like this?

Then Shirou would probably be a woman, like this:

Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 10:30   Link #264
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

LOL where do you get these pictures?
Old 2007-06-22, 11:01   Link #265
Archer

TYPE-MOON Character Material.

It's a book of artwork, concepts, and other random trivia such as these:

Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 11:52   Link #266
mlai

Interesting. Mordred's armor is a mix of prototype Saber's and Dark Saber's, + fugly helmet.
Old 2007-06-28, 06:04   Link #267
X_Danny_X

yes, the original Fate game had Shirou as a girl and Arthur being his trueself, a man.

though since hentai games are played by boys, they changed the sex of the character of Shirou so they can relate to him more and change the sex of Saber.

mostly the masters and servants had opposite sex pairings, good potential for love/sex scenes to form which actually did.
Old 2007-06-28, 21:57   Link #268
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
Interesting. Mordred's armor is a mix of prototype Saber's and Dark Saber's, + fugly helmet.
The real question is this: WHY THE HECK IS EVERYONE IN SABER'S MEMORIES ALSO A SABER-CLONE?!

She's Saber, Mortred's a Saber, even BEDIVERE is a Saber!
Old 2007-06-29, 15:42   Link #269
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
The real question is this: WHY THE HECK IS EVERYONE IN SABER'S MEMORIES ALSO A SABER-CLONE?!

She's Saber, Mortred's a Saber, even BEDIVERE is a Saber!

http://fuyuki.pbwiki.com/Misc+characters#Merlin

So maybe Modread wasn't a only child.

Quote:

Merlin

マーリン
King Arthur's magus. An incubus hybrid.
Personality is awful and is said to be a prankster womanizer. An old guy with the personality of a kid. Probably the stereotypical old fart that goes around stealing women's underwear.
The cause of all sorts of trouble. The world would have been a little less crazy if he wasn't so fond of pulling pranks. Locked away because of that, but probably didn't regret it at all.
Also suspected of giving King Arthur a real p*nis.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2007-06-29 at 16:52.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-02, 08:42   Link #270
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
yes, the original Fate game had Shirou as a girl and Arthur being his trueself, a man.

though since hentai games are played by boys, they changed the sex of the character of Shirou so they can relate to him more and change the sex of Saber.

mostly the masters and servants had opposite sex pairings, good potential for love/sex scenes to form which actually did.
Must be cool to see Saber as a male protecting a female Shirou.
"Shirou, by my sword I swear to protect you."
Old 2007-07-02, 19:40   Link #271
Mr JeburtO

Just finished this and all i can say is wow. Its made me read up about King Arthur for the las 2 hours
Mr JeburtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-02, 20:00   Link #272
Demongod86

King Arthur is no thx now. Saber is very thx. Because Saber is pint-sized.
Old 2007-07-03, 14:26   Link #273
mlai

Quote:
Its made me read up about King Arthur for the las 2 hours
That's it?
Quote:
King Arthur is no thx now. Saber is very thx.
You cannot know Saber without knowing King Arthur.
Old 2007-07-03, 22:12   Link #274
Demongod86

I realize this. But I like Saber as Saber, not as some old guy with a beard.
Old 2007-07-04, 05:16   Link #275
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

I remember seeing an edited picture of the first encounter of Shirou and Saber, where saber asks 'I ask thee, art thou my master?', but with the real King Arthur in it. Does anyone where can I find it?
Old 2007-07-06, 04:24   Link #276
kamikazex

Quote:
King Arthur is no thx now. Saber is very thx. Because Saber is pint-sized.
Quote:
I realize this. But I like Saber as Saber, not as some old guy with a beard.
your reasoning is very...um pro lol
yup saber isnt some alternative old faggy guy sabers just saber
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 05:23   Link #277
NeverGone

Send a message via MSN to NeverGone
wow, this was a nice anime movie. But, there something make me don't understand. In the last episode.

1. Start from when Bedivere put Saber sit under a tree, mean she's(Saber) back to the WORLD after destroy the Holy Grail, then make up her mind to throw her SWORD? OR just flashback?

2. Saber said :"this sleep will be.......a little....long...." what does it mean? Are she going to die?

3. In episode 22, time: 12.15, there was a place which shows saber sit alone under a tree. Seem like it has relation with episode 24, starting when Bedivere put Saber sit under the tree, what's the relation? i CANT get it >.<

If you guys know please tell me, thanks ya~

Last edited by NeverGone; 2007-07-06 at 11:29. Reason: to save post
NeverGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 16:44   Link #278
mlai

1. She destroyed the HG and went back to her own time in the Middle Ages. There she died in accordance with the story of her legend.

2. She died when she closed her eyes for the last time.

3. The tree scene is a flashback.

Quote:
yup saber isnt some alternative old faggy guy sabers just saber
Feel free to wallow in your shallow literary appreciation of FSN.
Old 2007-07-07, 04:05   Link #279
NeverGone

Mmm....since i replayed many time to get know clearly the FSN anime movie, i still have something can't understand...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
1. She destroyed the HG and went back to her own time in the Middle Ages. There she died in accordance with the story of her legend.

2. She died when she closed her eyes for the last time.

3. The tree scene is a flashback.

Feel free to wallow in your shallow literary appreciation of FSN.
1. mlai said Saber win in HG and went back to Middle Ages. Saber said she had a dream. Actually she know it was a REAL dream since the dream taught her many things and finally make up her mind to throw her Weapon. Am i right?

2. According to the story of her legend told by Thosake in ep 16, time: 18.42, Thosaka said the king died because of her Excalibur's sheath was stolen. But how come the sheath was in Shiro's body? Is it Shiro's father taken it from Saber after the HG War to save Shiro's life? Is it how the legend come from?

3. Why Saber keep her weapon in invisible status since the start of the story? If not mistake in guess, Saber really had that weapon before in Middle Ages, just because of she decided to throw away her weapon and then she's died, that's why she having an unvisible weapon when she is a servant. Am i corrent?

4. The 2nd Excalibur forged by materialization was a very powerful weapon since created by Shiro. Saber used it untill the end of the episode of FSN. In this case, Thosaka can't believe the 2nd Excalibur is NOTHING BROKEN untill the end of fight with Berserker. This mean Shiro BRING BACK( or SUMMON) the REAL Excalibur by suing materialization? Or mean the REAL Excalibur and the sheath is in Shiro's body since he was saved by his adopted father?

5. In episode 13, time: 08.04, a man told Arturia(saber): "think carefully before you take hold of that sword, after you take that sword you wont be HUMAN anymore." What i want to know is what she will be. ( Don't tell me she will be a GOD or Servant before and after she's death. XD)

6. In Episode 13, time: 09.16. Shiro tell himself it was a different Excalibur sword from the 1 he saw last night(the 1st time he saw the Excalibur form) when fight with Rider(He is looking Saber's past). WHY do he say so?

7. Same episode(13), time: 08.20 and 09.43. the screen shows a grave. Is that Saber's grave? And there was a weapon stand on the grave(except stand world i don't have other word to replace with it, just some kind like RIP stele) Is that mean Bedivere never throw away the Excalibur ordered by Saber before she die? For my opision, Shiro saw the weapon which is still exist in 21 century. Am i right?

8. Lastly, since Shiro save by his adopted fater, why Shiro sometimes saw the Excalibur suddently and why he can't see clearly the structure of the weapon?

Cool man, i never thought i used 1 hour to write all the questions. >.< It can't be help, my English skills still in poor. XD Ohya, hope you guys undrstand what i have writen. XD
Old 2007-07-07, 04:07   Link #280
NeverGone

Sorry, double post....XD

Erm....i want to take this opportunity to ask something again, hehe....Im feel im quite annoying, XD.

Any different between Caliburn and Excalibur wold? In episode 16, time: 07.53. Saber said it was a Caliburn when the servant Berserker asked, but Thosaka said "Excalibur", not "Caliburn", any difference between the 2 words?

Last edited by NeverGone; 2007-07-07 at 04:20.