AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-12-11, 21:57   Link #1081
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Recalling off the back of my head. Some parts maybe off a little.

- Basically Fate thinking back, etc about the interesting stuff that happened post-JS incident in November.

- Short post night training stuff for rookies, nothing special aside from Zafira being chirped about by... Alto and Lucino? @_@

- Mariel and Ginga had been converted into Lindy's crazy-tea-o-lics, them kinda liking it, while Genya goes @_@ at them liking it. Ginga's arm and all that are all about okay by then.

- Rookies lazing and eating. Subaru and Tea forgot that they have some time off, and got lectured by Vita about it. Subaru makes plans to visit Quint's grave and Tea to Tida's. Both at the same... Waterfall Memorial Garden or something, even the placing is very close.

- Vivio finishing check-up by Shamal. Vivio is already studying (( not at school yet )), and has gotten concepts of Mid-Belka magi, and has some grasp on maths. (( since Nanoha magi is all about calculus, etc )). They haven't decided on a school, but they're considering the place Schach recommended.

- Verossa and Hayate chat. A little touch on character quirks, but the emphasis was on "It was because of my Aces/StrikerS, I SUCK as a commander" and had Verossa consoling her with cool, nice words, etc.

- The problem with Regius was indeed a big problem in HQ. But as far as things are concerned, the things moving about will lead a way to a different revolution in management and stuff. And they start talking about the future, years to come, and the next-generation nonsense like they're 70 years old. No CYBORG CRACK for you here, Chaos.

More later. >_>

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 22:02   Link #1082
Key Board
Carbon

I think it's more of an issue of practice

Subaru and Ginga trained with one knuckle. Their body and mind is remembers this and is not yet ready for sudden dual wielding
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 22:02   Link #1083
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Zafira being chirped about by... Alto and Lucino? @_@
Actually now a kids' pony iirc.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 22:13   Link #1084
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
The positioning of the news looks to me as if it was born out of a afterthought.

I'm not surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Actually, I think Midchilda really is a small world
Do you see anything else besides one megacity?

Everything else is ruins and abandoned structures

WMDs.... serious business
That an interesting thought...

Quote:
For the fact Erio has the potential, it's likely he's just given the rank and shoved to somewhere else. He's already fulfilling that role. Subaru is similar to the younger Nanoha to some degree. The rank promotion also gives her the boost to take over from Nanoha next season, since the possibility is there now.
Yeah, I know Erio has potential, he got to the same level as Subaru and Teana at a younger age.

I don't Subaru can truely take over nanoha, they're quite different in too many things...

Quote:
Quint, for all accounts a normal mage, must be made of really tough stuff to trump her cyborg daughters in this.
For me, her dual-wield skills is learnt at Level- erm, age 10

While her daughters would be... 20 ?

Quote:

- The problem with Regius was indeed a big problem in HQ. But as far as things are concerned, the things moving about will lead a way to a different revolution in management and stuff. And they start talking about the future, years to come, and the next-generation nonsense like they're 70 years old. No CYBORG CRACK for you here, Chaos.

More later. >_>
WHat? I didn't say anything !
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 22:14   Link #1085
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Nanoha received lasting damage from her reckless beam orgy during episode in episode 25
her magic powers are reduced by 8% percent
Oh good. Finally a small shred of reality. I was beginning to think they'd get away from all this scot-free.

Hayate should be hanging her head for this ... (skips rest of very worn rant).

Quote:
Shamal thinks this might be a trend, so she wants Nanoha to take a year off from magic. Two years if possible
Good luck, Shamal...

Quote:
Nanoha says that she's not sure if she'll fully recover even if she rests that long. Instead, she decides to use the remaining time until graduation to pass on her offensive magic to her students.
That's her.

Quote:
She notes of Teana's relatively high long range aptitude, so she decides to teach none other than her defining white devil spell to Teana; Starlight Breaker
A good candidate. Teana has already shown an aptitude for complicated spells with Variable Barret, and the whole energy recycling bit will compensate for her lack of power.

Quote:
She will teach Axel Shooter to Caro,
OK, but does Caro have enough guidance channels?

Quote:
and she will teach Erio her charging lance technique.
Well, I guess that's what's left.

Quote:
As for Subaru, she intends to teach her, the real version of Divine Buster and perfect her ACS
Definitely a necessity here to round her out.

Quote:
In the final practice duel between her and Subaru, Subaru manages to finally break Nanoha's shield with her IS: Shindouken (Vibration Shatter Fist)
1) ISes can be trained in power?
2) That will make it a S-class equivalent attack.

Quote:
Even though they have pledged cooperation, it still does not absolve all of their crimes. Cinque had realized very early that even if they were released, they would not be truly free and experience limited rights. Cinque decided to cooperate because she was worried about her other sisters who would be lost alone in a world and wanted to be with them.
The TSAB's nepotism rears its ugly head. Be an accomplice in getting some "Jewel Seeds" that can supposedly wreak havoc among dimensions = Protective Custody (slap on the wrist). Be an accomplice in attacking a hopelessly unprepared HQ = not be truly free and experience limited rights.

Uh-huh. To be fair, the Numbers' crimes were far more public from the Midchildran viewpoint.

Quote:
She believes that with time, their situation will eventually change, though. Perhaps she's considering working for government in exchange for something?
That's basically the bargain.

Quote:
It feels like setup for things to come, and Nanoha will probably be de-emphasized
It seems like Ep4 will be the one where Nanoha will be the protagonist, but either dies or becomes completely powerless. A 8% loss isn't enough to really affect anything.

Still, I won't mind if they de-emphasized Nanoha, because that will mean de-emphasizing NxF and giving a chance for everyone else.
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 22:24   Link #1086
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Actually now a kids' pony iirc.
I heard something like that as well, but I heard 'Alto' by Zafira, so I'm not sure... whatever it was, it was not something uplifting for Zafira's stature.

More...

- Lightning talk on mamas. My ears hurt. Anyway, nothing important, bonding thing.

- Erio/Caro visiting Lutecia. Through the learning programme, she came to understand a little of what she did, etc and her punishment, limiter/banish had already been decided even before the trial/hearing. She will be with her mother though. Her mother had... awakened then, I think and it made Erio/Caro pretty . There's chance she won't be able to return to conventional society, etc etc. Lutecia doing the arigato arigato thing that made Erio Caro tearful. It's pretty touching.

- Teana/Vice bike thing. Their chemistry are better like this than in the anime, more hard down one. >_>

- Welcome to Mission School, Vivio. Basically Vivio/Nanoha visiting the school during break period, Vivio introducing herself, etc etc, Schach briefing Nanoha on the escalator system for the school, the years she'll be going through. Vivio wants to learn there. And Vivio being insightful for once on her part, etc. Vivio says she'll learn hard and protect Nanoha in the future... S5?

- Talking to the grave thing. Teana talking about her steps to her future, telling him things and she's doing her best. Subaru about the same to Quint, and says she's not ready for dual-wield yet, etc. And it's Port Fall, not Waterfall. @_@

- Hayate x Vita bonding... Hayate is heavy, according to Vita. >_>

And what's with the baby-sleep music playing in the bg?

- Vita song.... Must be heard to be appreciated. Though... the style of music and pace is making me imagine weird things. @_@

- Zest's grave is with his comrades. Signum placed his favorite flower there, as requested by Agito. Basically, Wolkenritter/Agito bonding. It was Hayate that assisted in getting the clothes for Agito. Agito is pretty flabberghast in front of Hayate and the rest though, but more tsundere with Signum.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-12-11, 22:32   Link #1087
arkhangelsk

Quote:
The background matters can be passed over but the part of Nanoha suffering from such a condition and the stepping down part, though not of much impact to the StrikerS at this point, is still of importance. The positioning of the news looks to me as if it was born out of a afterthought.
It is common in Nanoha to push the less wholesome (except the absolute plot requirements) and happy portions out of the limelight. The shortage of mages in the TSAB is discussed in the novel, as is their impressment policy. The part about Hayate feeling as if she's a tool is concentrated in the manga as well. It is as if they try to make the anime as fluffy as possible.

Quote:
Actually, I think Midchilda really is a small world
Do you see anything else besides one megacity?

Everything else is ruins and abandoned structures

WMDs.... serious business

more info:

using both revolver knuckles is too heavy. Subaru can not use it effectively for real combat yet (punching through concrete is another thing), and I assume Ginga can't either since she never trained with both.
Definitely. It makes sense given how environmentally conscious they are. Leaving most of the planet untouched by human occupation is the way to provide maximum convenience to the people that are there while minimizing impact of people on the planet.

Quote:
Quint, for all accounts a normal mage, must be made of really tough stuff to trump her cyborg daughters in this.
Since she's chosen as base material for Cyborgs, she really couldn't have been too weak. She might have been as high as AAA.

Quote:
- Verossa and Hayate chat. A little touch on character quirks, but the emphasis was on "It was because of my Aces/StrikerS, I SUCK as a commander" and had Verossa consoling her with cool, nice words, etc.
Oh, good. I think 7Arcs really learnt their lesson. I bet the roar from 2ch must have been deafening to get this to happen. These days, it is almost like they are going "We're sorry, we're sorry, we're sorry." I bet if they could, they'll be handing out apology cakes.

Now let's see if they'll actually make amends in Season 4.
Old 2007-12-11, 22:36   Link #1088
Key Board
Carbon

I think Hayate should find away to delegate her power to someone else

I personally hope for Reinforce Zwei. (her linker core was made from Hayate's anyway)
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 22:50   Link #1089
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yeah, I know Erio has potential, he got to the same level as Subaru and Teana at a younger age.

I don't Subaru can truely take over nanoha, they're quite different in too many things...
Matured Subaru perhaps. Who knows.

Quote:
For me, her dual-wield skills is learnt at Level- erm, age 10

While her daughters would be... 20 ?
10 is a bit too young. As for the sisters, I'm sure a few months of practice will erase that osbtacle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
1) ISes can be trained in power?
2) That will make it a S-class equivalent attack.
Given that ISes are pretty much non-magic programs, it is possible to trained in power and control. Combat cyborgs were meant to match up to mages so not much of a surprise there.

Quote:
It seems like Ep4 will be the one where Nanoha will be the protagonist, but either dies or becomes completely powerless. A 8% loss isn't enough to really affect anything.

Still, I won't mind if they de-emphasized Nanoha, because that will mean de-emphasizing NxF and giving a chance for everyone else.
I'll take it as a half-full possibility here.

Quote:
It is common in Nanoha to push the less wholesome (except the absolute plot requirements) and happy portions out of the limelight. The shortage of mages in the TSAB is discussed in the novel, as is their impressment policy. The part about Hayate feeling as if she's a tool is concentrated in the manga as well. It is as if they try to make the anime as fluffy as possible.
Catering to the largest target audience again but what's done is done.

Quote:
Definitely. It makes sense given how environmentally conscious they are. Leaving most of the planet untouched by human occupation is the way to provide maximum convenience to the people that are there while minimizing impact of people on the planet.
Well there's quite some sarcasm there.

Quote:
Since she's chosen as base material for Cyborgs, she really couldn't have been too weak. She might have been as high as AAA.
More along the lines of her physical construct instead of magic potential. Though it can't really be compared, the sisters should match up in time, given their implants.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 23:00   Link #1090
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

- The Numbers one had been said already. There's more on the interaction part, and all that, but the core was the aspect of their limited freedom and all that. Technically, Lutecia and the younger Numbers are far more of child soldiers and are probably more ignorant than Fate, but whatever. I suppose the danger of having a Interdimensional Capital being bombed and the dimension-space of some off-world planet differs a lot.

And apparently they have bigger rooms in Jail's place, since they're complaining about room size and it's not even a real jail. And looks like Nove's getting along well with Subaru and Teana.

- Lindy/Caro/Erio. Looks like Erio at this point had pretty much already been somewhat of a Dragon Knight, saying that being alone, he can't ride Fried anyway, and had chosen to stay with Caro as a combi. Subaru is being scouted by the Rescue Force, seemingly a top force in Disaster, since they handle the dangerous cases.

- Nanoha is ridiculously stubborn. Nanoha basically make 'empty' promises of not pushing herself, etc etc etc, basically she wants to go on as she is. But anyway, the whole succession of Nanoha's skills to the rookies. Overheard by the rookies, and made them very high.

- Mock battle, A-composite, AA rank... etc. Stuff already mentioned.

- Last 2 songs. Standard stuff.

As expected, the entire SS doesn't really resolve anything on Alhazred-Jail and Verossa-Uno-brainhack, the last 2 plotholes of StrikerS. The only things worth mentioning was Nanoha's injury/passing-on-the-torch, and emotion-wise, the Lutecia/Caro/Erio scene should've been in the anime, but I suppose it would destroy the fluffiness of the situation.

Old 2007-12-12, 01:21   Link #1091
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

From what Nightengale has said:

.............. Disheartening...

Reasons:

I couldn't care less about Nanoha, Hayate, Fate, Subaru, Teana, etc.
Nor do I care about any talk about coorperating with the "good" guys (pointing to the Numbers talking)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 01:41   Link #1092
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

Reasons:

Nor do I care about any talk about coorperating with the "good" guys (pointing to the Numbers talking)
Oh well, the series was long over for you anyway in that case. Don't bother to read the last manga chapter too, since it will never be about the still-antagonists(Jail, Uno and co.). Continuing to hold out hopes of that is not good for health.

I thought you were past the 'ZETSUBOU SHITA!' phase already.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 01:54   Link #1093
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

Reasons:

Well, there's at least one part where you may not dislike it... too much. The one where Lutecia is visited by Erio and Caro.

Even if it was not as bad as it'll turn out, with Lutecia all smiles with her mom and Garyuu at some off-world planet, hearing Erio and Caro being snapped back to reality on how their empty promises amounted to mostly crap, what's with Lutecia's punishment and all that being decided before the trial even, and Erio and Caro pretty much end up doing nothing for Lutecia at all in what they said, only letting things take their course and ending up not as they probably had hoped it to be.

Old 2007-12-12, 02:04   Link #1094
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Oh well, the series was long over for you anyway in that case. Don't bother to read the last manga chapter too, since it will never be about the still-antagonists(Jail, Uno and co.). Continuing to hold out hopes of that is not good for health.

I thought you were past the 'ZETSUBOU SHITA!' phase already.
I'll despair as long as this series remains on the face of this planet.

It's not over. I plan to go through it so I can actually have a right to criticize about it. It's not good to criticize if you have no information on it, and do it just for fun. (And no, I don't get a kick out of criticizing this series. If I did, I'd actually comment a bit more... Personally, it hurts to read about those wonderfully happy forwards or stars or whatevers. But at the same time, I want to know what happened. Just to get the complete picture.
I have no hope (for the series). But even people with no hope can fall into despair.
Besides, I wouldn't criticize if there was nothing to criticize, from my point of view. I don't hate this series.
Besides, if I really cared about my health, I'd get off the computer and work for society. Being on the computer is bad for the health. Rather than that, I should go play outside. But I won't, because health is too fragile anyways. With those killer dieases or natural disasters or human-made disasters.

I don't plan to ever see Jail or whoever again anyways. I'm definitely not going back through the episode, because I know he's going to lose. After all, before SS4 came out, I already knew there wasn't going to be any Jail anyways, but I was still interested (slightly).

EDIT:

Sou, sou, one more thing: I'm not unhappy about the series (in general), I just don't like (er... hate) every single "good" guy in this show. It didn't start out this way though. It gradually became like this... I was perfectly fine with Fate, Nanoha, etc. a season ago (in A's).

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 02:14   Link #1095
arkhangelsk

Quote:
- Erio/Caro visiting Lutecia. Through the learning programme, she came to understand a little of what she did, etc and her punishment, limiter/banish had already been decided even before the trial/hearing. She will be with her mother though. Her mother had... awakened then, I think and it made Erio/Caro pretty . There's chance she won't be able to return to conventional society, etc etc. Lutecia doing the arigato arigato thing that made Erio Caro tearful. It's pretty touching.
What's the point of a trial / hearing when important things like this are decided in the Summary fashion? Do the Midchildrans operate under a scheme where relatively uncontroversial cases (at least in their theory) are handled in Summary fashion and only controversial cases (or aspects of a case) are decided by court?

I guess it is a way to fight court backlog and marathon court battles, but the Midchildran population that approved this must have a nearly blind level of faith on the qualities of individual TSAB officials.

We should have gotten the bad vibes when the TSAB was described as "It's a sort of combined judiciary and police force that governs the dimensional worlds" in A's SS02. The two roles have a conflict of interest and at least in Terran theory should never be combined - it is dangerous enough if the two are chummy.
Old 2007-12-12, 02:46   Link #1096
Nagumo
Random Translator

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's SOUND STAGE 03

19 - Utage ga Owatte
19 – The party is over/ends

Ami: Well then, everyone. I think it’s time to wrap things up.
Miyuki: It’s starting to get dark (the sun is starting to set) and the number of people on their way to dreamland is getting bigger.
Ami: So I think I would like end the party now.
Miyuki: Okay everyone, please go do your clean up or garbage duties that was decided by the lottery we had.
Fate: Nanoha.
Nanoha: Fate-chan, thanks for your hard work.
Fate: Thanks for your hard work. Are you in charge of throwing out the garbage as well?
Nanoha: Yeah, you want to go together? So… you were able to talk/say it.
Fate: Yeah, thanks to you.
Nanoha: How was it?
Fate: Um, well it’s still a bit…

Hayate: It looks like everything around here has been all cleaned up.
Signum: Yes.
Viita: Yup, that’s all of it.
Hayate; Okay then, let’s help out elsewhere.
Shamal: Yes.
Zafira: Let us go.

STBM: Oh, Hayate-chan!
Hayate: Yes?
STBM: Mari from the maintenance staff just called. It looks like they managed to make two new devices that can handle you, so they want you to try them out.
Hayate: Okay, thanks for telling me.
Zafira: Allow me to handle your workload then.
STBM: See you later!
Hayate: Thanks. I should bring a present for Mari and the rest of the maintenance staff.
Signum: Yes, since we are being aided by them greatly.
Shamal: Finding/creating a device that matches Hayate-chan has been really hard. Hopefully this time things will be all right.
Signum: It seems like striking a balance between strength/power and control is very difficult.
Viita: All together the number that’s gotten blown up or broke is… um, is about six?
Hayate: About that many. Hm, I’m so clumsy, it’s terrible.
Viita: It can’t be helped! There aren’t any prominent magic knights who wield both Mid and Belka magic that can match your huge power.
Zafira: It was inevitable there be failures/setbacks.
Hayate: Yeah, but to be frank I felt that I should make it myself from the start. I’m thinking of getting help from Yuuno-kun and Mari-san to start designing but it’s really difficult.
Shamal: So you’re thinking about a unison device after all?
Hayate: Mid’s AI’s are so unaffectionate, and I want the storage to be in the shape of a book. When I think about it, a master program (complete incarnation) doesn’t sound too bad. A child who inherits Reinforce’s name should be harmonizing/unifying. Someone/something I have to make with my own hands.
Viita: Yeah.
Signum: We wait with joy at the arrival of a new companion who shall protect you with us.
Shamal: Until then, we’ll just have to make do with the standard issue devices.
Hayate: I’ll do my best.
Viita: If Hayate’s going to make her, I’d like her to be a lot younger looking than me. Hey Hayate, will you make like that?
Hayate: Oh, I’m not sure still. I haven’t given any thought to what she’ll look like yet.
Shamal: Well when she’s finally created/completed, there’ll be no doubt that she’ll be the youngest member of our family.

I guess I should write this down before someone asks.
No I will not translate any more of the StrikerS Sound Stage. I will continue to translate A's because I'm almost finished with it and maybe translate first season's Sound Stage 2 because the mysterious Linith (Fate's teacher) is there.
Old 2007-12-12, 08:21   Link #1097
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Thank'u for your hard work Nagumo . (too bad I don't have any more point to give >.<").

It would be great to learn more about Linith via SS2 of the 1st season ... or if it's too much work, just to have the essence post her, for us to at least have a little idea of who she really was (I'm sure it's revealted in the novel, but it has never been translated so...v_v")...
Old 2007-12-12, 08:38   Link #1098
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
What's the point of a trial / hearing when important things like this are decided in the Summary fashion? Do the Midchildrans operate under a scheme where relatively uncontroversial cases (at least in their theory) are handled in Summary fashion and only controversial cases (or aspects of a case) are decided by court?
I dunno, to give the illusion of justice? Or whatever it's called. She most likely had an appeal by some officer, Fate or someone, but even then, they pretty much signed her banishment papers just based on whatever records was on paper. She'll have her hearing, but it won't amount to anything. Just for the looks.

Nanoha never made it clear how the political jurisdiction and stuff in Mid-childa/TSAB is fully handled, but at least their annual budget plans seem to be open to the public.

Old 2007-12-12, 08:50   Link #1099
arkhangelsk

Quote:
I dunno, to give the illusion of justice? Or whatever it's called. She most likely had an appeal by some officer, Fate or someone, but even then, they pretty much signed her banishment papers just based on whatever records was on paper. She'll have her hearing, but it won't amount to anything. Just for the looks.

Nanoha never made it clear how the political jurisdiction and stuff in Mid-childa/TSAB is fully handled, but at least their annual budget plans seem to be open to the public.
How many more disappointments does the TSAB want to hand out to us? Does 7Arcs want us to hate this bureau as much as possible?

Come to think of it ... Hayate's case was also decided in the Summary fashion, and in Fate's case, there was some kind of trial but the defense lawyer is conspiciously missing the whole way! Chrono, who in our world would have been a witness as a police officer, seemed to have been her primary defence counsel, telling her what to say!

Keroko, remember when I mumbled that we wouldn't be so badly off under the TSAB. Maybe I was wrong...

Yet more thoughts: The rapid banishing of Lutecia (and her newly awakened mother) is really convenient for the TSAB. They won't have to explain why Megane Alpino (or Alpinu, Alpineau, ah forget it) came back to life after ten years. If there was a public or even semi-private trial, the details of the whole farce runs a great risk of being exposed to the world. Nice way to sweep your own dirty laundry under the bed, TSAB!

No wonder they didn't put this stuff in the anime...

Belkan Education: Need a little listening help here (Track 11, 1:45-1:55). I heard that Primary is 5 years and Middle is 3 years. But High School is what? I heard 2 years, but then I heard something I can't quite decipher. Help please.

Anyway, it says that you can get a Bachelor out of the program eventually.

Last edited by arkhangelsk; 2007-12-12 at 10:20. Reason: Listening help...
Old 2007-12-12, 10:46   Link #1100
Nagumo
Random Translator

Quote:
How many more disappointments does the TSAB want to hand out to us? Does 7Arcs want us to hate this bureau as much as possible?

Come to think of it ... Hayate's case was also decided in the Summary fashion, and in Fate's case, there was some kind of trial but the defense lawyer is conspiciously missing the whole way! Chrono, who in our world would have been a witness as a police officer, seemed to have been her primary defence counsel, telling her what to say!

Keroko, remember when I mumbled that we wouldn't be so badly off under the TSAB. Maybe I was wrong...

Yet more thoughts: The rapid banishing of Lutecia (and her newly awakened mother) is really convenient for the TSAB. They won't have to explain why Megane Alpino (or Alpinu, Alpineau, ah forget it) came back to life after ten years. If there was a public or even semi-private trial, the details of the whole farce runs a great risk of being exposed to the world. Nice way to sweep your own dirty laundry under the bed, TSAB!

No wonder they didn't put this stuff in the anime...

Belkan Education: Need a little listening help here (Track 11, 1:45-1:55). I heard that Primary is 5 years and Middle is 3 years. But High School is what? I heard 2 years, but then I heard something I can't quite decipher. Help please.

Anyway, it says that you can get a Bachelor out of the program eventually.
ni nen tain de ni (no) jokyuu kurasu de agattekimasu. kihon ha esukarata desu ga tobikyuu arimasu shi. honkaku teki ni manabitakereba gakushi shikaku made torimasu yo.

It sounds like two years in the upper years. How lucky for vivio, it's an escalator school so she doesn't have to deal with exams.

Tags
music