Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-05-17, 02:32   Link #41
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth
I'm in the opposite camp. I don't like the Sister Princess TV series at all, but I like the RePure series. Sister Princess is one of my least favorite ren'ai game anime of all time. For me SisPrin seemed pointless and RePure had meaning. I thought the sisters were too grouped together and blended in in SisPrin.

I liked RePure because there were less sisters on screen at the same time and you could get more involving stories about each separate sister. But it's good to hear other people's views on the two series. Everyone has different areas of interest in story development obviously.
Wow, glad to hear I'm not the only American fan who actually prefers RePure!
I think you've nailed the point completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth
I haven't played any of the Sister Princess games. So what was it? The Sister Princess anime tilted more towards the blood-related sister story game pathways while the RePure anime went straight down the STEP-sister pathways?
To put it simply: the 1st game is like the first anime but you don't have to go everyone's path like the anime forces, and the 2nd one is like RePure but you can still see the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiFongWong
He was talking about the character story, the bedroom one with the apple, ohh Chikage with her forbiden fruits ;-) In the first series she was always trying to give Wataru an apple.
Ahhhh...
I liked that scene in which one of the sisters (forgot whom!) was talking about pajamas or something and asked Chikage what she wears to sleep; Chikage turned towards her hear and whispered something resulting in that sister to blush furiously. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
man there's a sister princess thread and i didn't even know about it? Heck i'm the only idiot that made a avatar and signature for it...
I might join you once I grow tired of my kawaii Winry avatar (not likely, but yah, Chikage is next in line).

Quote:
I think the problem in sister princess was that most people wanted to see a "love hina" type anime. Where a bunch of girls fight over one guy. and cause havoc everywhere.

and sister princess does the opposite. and most people went

WTF?!? tHiS sHItz bE LaME! nO paNtY sHoTs nnnoooOO eCChI
Bingo!
That and the anime honestly wasn't that good, but I'm extremely biased because I had prior knowledge and familiarity to the sisters already...so I still enjoyed it.

Last edited by sarcasteak; 2004-05-17 at 02:43.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 10:09   Link #42
Marine-RX179

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Ahhhh...
I liked that scene in which one of the sisters (forgot whom!) was talking about pajamas or something and asked Chikage what she wears to sleep; Chikage turned towards her hear and whispered something resulting in that sister to blush furiously. XD
That was Kaho by the way.

Speaking of the games......I own the Sister Princess 1 and 2 for PS when I don't even own a PS.....sad sad person I am lol
They've been lying around as decoration XD
Marine-RX179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 17:11   Link #43
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine-RX179
That was Kaho by the way.

Speaking of the games......I own the Sister Princess 1 and 2 for PS when I don't even own a PS.....sad sad person I am lol
They've been lying around as decoration XD
LOL go get a PS2... hmm.. *goes off and finds the roms for SP games...

Is it just me or a lot of people like Chikage? Hell I like her too. she's the best. I personally don't like Marie... she just sits there...
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 03:38   Link #44
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Is it just me or a lot of people like Chikage? Hell I like her too. she's the best.
Chikage is the most popular (one or at least top three) I believe.

She exudes an aura of mystique, elegance, and innocence, not to mention she is such a beauty with an excellent fashion sense. Her "all-knowing" persona and mysterious tone make her all the more intriguing, and her boldness and devotion for love is all the more attractive; she and Sakuya are the most shameless flirters of the twelve. ^_^
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 05:14   Link #45
bluemist
i am the mist

Chikage is not as flirty as Sakuya IMO. I think Karen is a little bit more 'forward' than Chikage. Chikage expresses her ani-kun love with mysterious acts and words.

She's just simply a fascinating character to watch, very unlike the other sisters.
Old 2004-05-19, 17:03   Link #46
Marine-RX179

Still haven't got around to register on amazon.jp to buy the Naoto Tenhiro Illustration 2 The Art of Sister Princess......being busy with exams and craps....
5000 yen......that's gonna hurt my wallet a bit >.<
I have the 1st Naoto Tenhiro Illustration The Art of Sister Princess, and that costed quite a bit as well........great pictures though I must say.
Marine-RX179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 05:02   Link #47
Kyuu
=^^=

I've noted this series a long long long time ago. Probably back when this thread was around. But, it is only until now I bothered to watch it. Well, I've craved for some older series, and this is something that I have in possession and have not watched fully yet.

All I have to say is: WTF with the incest?!

===

And, I only watch this for one reason: I cringe as I watch. But, it's hilariously amusing. XD

Last edited by Kyuu; 2012-04-14 at 00:57.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote