Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2010-03-29, 11:48   Link #61
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
By Bleach being sacred, I mean Byakuya being sacred. Even if he will not even be in the movie!
he'll show up at the end along with Renji to take rukia back and the end(sequal(
Old 2010-03-29, 16:35   Link #62
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
btw, I can't wait for the hollywood death note cast.. just think of all those emofags with chocolates at the casting
no fair...I brought ice cream and I was gonna let you have the strawberry
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 20:24   Link #63
Socke
Banned

Mayuri will be a CGI character like Jar Jar Binks and and Davy Jones unless they have good makeup artists.
Socke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-30, 05:59   Link #64
=KuSaKaBe=

Hollows like Grandfisher and Acidwire would have to be CGI as well, considering they're anything but human-sized.
=KuSaKaBe= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-30, 08:42   Link #65
Socke
Banned

Who will directed it anyway?

James Cameron: Ichigo went to past meet his teenage father and Ishida's father as well.
Tim Burton: Soul Society will be a creative place. A little too creative perhaps.
Michael Bay: As Ichigo fight insert-a-villain's-name-here, explosions, explosions, explosions and EXPLOSION!!!
Uwe Boll:.......
Socke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-30, 08:55   Link #66
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socke View Post
Uwe Boll:.......
...explosions and car chases...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-30, 11:32   Link #67
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
John Woo: the hell butterflies are replaced by slow-motion pigeons
Old 2010-03-30, 12:19   Link #68
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
M. Night Shyamalan: The SS will be created by pink Elves, Aizen will be Ichigo's twin brother, aiming to buy the largest icecream ever... on Mars.
WHAT A TWIST!
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 03:59   Link #69
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
M. Night Shyamalan: The SS will be created by pink Elves, Aizen will be Ichigo's twin brother, aiming to buy the largest icecream ever... on Mars.
WHAT A TWIST!
That actually fits Kubo's style perfectly.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 17:17   Link #70
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I just hope they can pronounce the character names correct without bastardizing them . Or it will be just rape regardless who is casted ....
Old 2010-03-31, 19:02   Link #71
Dyllani

Bleach Hollywood Style, I didn't see this coming, but I'm excited. Hope it turns out well...

It could work. Fiddle with the Story a bit. Keep the plot simple. Boy meets girl. Boy gets superpowers and saves the day. Boy loses girl. I could see it being decent.

Introduce Ichigo while he is hunting a hollow. I met a strange girl a month ago and my life changed forever. We see them meet. Back to present day, he slays the hollow. Rukia & Ichigo return to his bedroom.

We meet Isshin and his sisters [humor ensues]. Then off to school to meet the blond bombshell with the perfect rack [And Friends]. Ichigo, Rukia, and Orihime do high school stuff, until Ichigo & Rukia have to leave. Orihime wonders why Ichigo & Rukia always run off together. She tries to follows after them.

Hollow attacks are frequent, Rukia wonders if Ichigo can handle things. Rukia disappears mysteriously. Ichigo finds Chad in a predicament and saves him. Now they are friends. Rukia meets with MysteryMan/Kisuke. They talk. We get flashes of Souls Society, Rukia looks worried and leaves.

Orihime runs into Chad at the mall. Hollows attack. Things explode. People panic. Only Chad and Orihime can see the monsters. Things look bad, but they randomly get super powers to defeat the hollows just as Ichigo and Rukia arrive on the scene. One hollow gets away, but it's shot down by Uryuu. Our Heroes Pow Wow. They are now a monster fighting team [ - Uryuu]. He hates Soul Reapers and their associates. He's in town to deal with the hollow problem and wants no part of the Newly formed Team Ichigo.

Soul Society is monitoring the hollow problem. Tech talk and shots of a creepy looking Mayuri. Quick shots of Byakuya & Renji looking important. A shot of Aizen & Gin, just because.

School Stuff [+ Uryuu]. Team Ichigo meets with Kisuke. They talk of about recent hollow activity, Chad & Orihime's powers, and Uryuu. Ichigo vows to protect the city form any danger. Rukia behavior worries Ichigo. Team Ichigo leaves, but Rukia remains with Kisuke.

Ichigo is troubled. He has a bad feeling he can't shake. Random training footage. Ichigo goes to bed and dreams about a shadowy figure.

All help brakes loose in the City. Massive hollow outbreak. Just when things are are starting to look hopeful a powerful human-like Hollow appears claiming to be "The King". Ichigo does battle and gets his ass kicked at first. Rukia tries to help, but gets her ass kicked. "The King" goes to kill Rukia. Rukia begs Ichigo to run away, says she couldn't live with herself if he got hurt. Ichigo says he can't, powers up and kills "The King". Kiss! Kiss! [While Ichigo was saving the day] Chad, Orihime, and Uryuu protected the good citizen from the invisible monsters. Orihime saved Uryuu's life, and they had a moment. Kiss! Kiss!

Team Ichigo reunites [+ Uryuu] and everyone is happy.

Rukia senses something and leaves the happy gathering. Ichigo chases after her. He find her with Renji & Byakuya. They explain the situation. Ichigo tries to play hero. "Howl" Zabimaru slice and dice, the hero goes down, his powers are gone. Rukia says her goodbyes to a bloody, beaten Ichigo and returns to SS with Byakuya.

Ichigo will have a sex drive. Heavy Rukia/Ichigo loving is a must [True Love]. Orihime will be mad jealous of Rukia & Ichigo's relationship, but plays nice. Uryuu develops crush on Orihime after she use him to make Ichigo jealous. Chad is just there for the sake of being there. Lots of cameos and stuff.
Dyllani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 20:01   Link #72
roriconfan
Banned

^ You just described a far more corny version of the first arc. Very few people care about that. Even fewer about Chad and the human side characters. SS is what the audience will love to see; not some sappy school drama with superpowers.
Old 2010-04-01, 10:48   Link #73
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The entire cast is going to be a group of no-name actors with only one of them being a big-name *coughdragonballzcough*
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 13:05   Link #74
paw24
Banned

please do not make the bleach movie a live action................that would make the anime look bad............
paw24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 16:29   Link #75
roriconfan
Banned

^ But that is the only reason they make live action versions to begin with
Old 2010-04-01, 20:21   Link #76
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Yeah I can not see this being a good idea. Just like the dragon ball movie this will probably be pretty bad.
DeadlySoldier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 20:27   Link #77
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

oh my I dont think I want to see Hollywood make Bleach >.< They better do the characters good.. I hope its a joke..

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 20:49   Link #78
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
^So do I. I hope they don't mess it up.

"All is lost."