AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-04-06, 09:04   Link #301
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Wow, once I read up to one 1/3 of pages. Let me say this!
"WELCOME TO TOMO-LAND!!" xD

NOOO! Now we have to wait until June for the next chapter! That's TWO months away. T_T

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 09:22   Link #302
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
i salute you
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 10:11   Link #303
blitz1/2

I still say Hiori and Ikaros are the best love choices for Tomoki , Soihara should just give up.

Old 2010-04-06, 10:43   Link #304
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
no..rather than Ikaros or Hiyori I think Daidalos more suited for him...
Daidalos is the one who sent Ikaros to protect Tomoki. She also saved Sugata, other person who care about Tomoki (including opposing Mikako the demoness) and she also watching Tomoki.
It's just sad that they must separate in the dream.
I wonder if Tomoki know Daidalos is the one in his dream, which one he will choose?

for references...re-read 1st chapter:
"in this dream, a girl I've never seen before sat right next to me.For some unknown reason, I like this girl very much, and she kind of like me too..."

He even crying every time he wake up from the dream of their time together, mean it's not comfortable to separate from her

Tomoki x Daidalos....for a couple.
It's fine if the other want to be his concubine tough
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 11:45   Link #305
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Wow, once I read up to one 1/3 of pages. Let me say this!
"WELCOME TO TOMO-LAND!!" xD

NOOO! Now we have to wait until June for the next chapter! That's TWO months away. T_T
Seriously?! What the hell is happening, various monthly series i am reading are on break until June ó.ò
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 16:45   Link #306
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Yay Sora no Otoshimono is back, but two months away?!?!?!?!?

By death flag I think he meant the implications from igniting the jealousy of a combat angeloid.

PS surerman, is that avatar from Kampfer?
Old 2010-04-08, 16:51   Link #307
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
Seriously?! What the hell is happening, various monthly series i am reading are on break until June ó.ò
and where did you read this ??? if you're talking about the last page bottom with the "6" it doesnt mean 6month = June.... but 6th magazine issue.... since current chapter 37 was in 5th issue (may release... so 6th issue with ch38 will be the june release)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 18:15   Link #308
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
PS surerman, is that avatar from Kampfer?
Yup, it's when Akane lift Natsuru skirt to peek her panties and disappointed that it's a ShimaPan while Akane look like satisfied with her dot pattern panties (matches with her bra). It's good that the one who accompanied Natsuru is not Shizuku, or else a lot of Moaning sound will come out from the hole they dug *yup! Im "on Heat" this week*
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 21:48   Link #309
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
and where did you read this ??? if you're talking about the last page bottom with the "6" it doesnt mean 6month = June.... but 6th magazine issue.... since current chapter 37 was in 5th issue (may release... so 6th issue with ch38 will be the june release)
I didn't read in any place, i just said that based on what blitz1/2 said =~
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 22:14   Link #310
blitz1/2

Quote:
It says the "6th month" (trust me I am chinese, so I can understand Kanji)

The bottom says, "Sora no Otoshimono to be continued on the 6th month (aka June)"

Old 2010-04-09, 00:58   Link #311
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
It says the "6th month" (trust me I am chinese, so I can understand Kanji)

The bottom says, "Sora no Otoshimono to be continued on the 6th month (aka June)"
anyway time will say.... becouse I cant remember when usually Sora comes out... end of month...... the question is will the golden week at the beggining of May put some delay.... anyway the may issue is in reality the "june issue"

here is the thing im talking about...http://yfrog.com/1354517088j

look at the bottom it's the same as in current c37... (in c36 it was 5May issue... in c37 it's 6June issue)

the question is will we have ch in April... since golden weeks starts at the end of the month.... we will get a chapter in May for sure.... quetion is April... (c36 was from February... c37 [current] from march...so I wonder if c38 will be in april or may issue.......... but for now I will live with the 6 means Shonen Ace #6 issue....^^)

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-04-09 at 01:11.
Old 2010-04-09, 04:45   Link #312
blitz1/2

Quote:
anyway time will say.... becouse I cant remember when usually Sora comes out... end of month...... the question is will the golden week at the beggining of May put some delay.... anyway the may issue is in reality the "june issue"

here is the thing im talking about...http://yfrog.com/1354517088j

look at the bottom it's the same as in current c37... (in c36 it was 5May issue... in c37 it's 6June issue)

the question is will we have ch in April... since golden weeks starts at the end of the month.... we will get a chapter in May for sure.... quetion is April... (c36 was from February... c37 [current] from march...so I wonder if c38 will be in april or may issue.......... but for now I will live with the 6 means Shonen Ace #6 issue....^^)
That also says Sora no Otoshimono to be continued on May.

Old 2010-04-22, 20:40   Link #313
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

So more chapters where Tomoki is denying his perverse side for others. This is an interesting development. Hiyori's sure having an impact on Tomoki.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 00:40   Link #314
dark998

"We will give you a visual representation"

So good...
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 02:32   Link #315
ZeKeR
Superbad

HAREM!!!!!!!! HAREM!!!!!!!! the angeloids, mitsuki, and daedalus wont take this lying down.....

also.... does anyone want more characters to show up?
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 08:31   Link #316
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism
And I thought this series still had a serious plot....oh well, I'm not complaining. XD

Oh noes, a confession!
Old 2010-04-23, 08:46   Link #317
zibi88

well the story has a serious plot.... but its hidden under the gag-skin.... current chapter was a Hiori based one... her confession moves the plot.... by the "angeloids love"..... how will ikaros and nymph act after this..... maybe deidalos will start to talk to tomoki again as not to push them aside but to tresure or something like this ^^

simply its a "feeling development" and we see that even tomoki after meeting hiori started to change..... he is very protective of hiori now.... as he wont do any pervered things to her or ikaros....

now we see that he is very protective of hiori as he warns her from little tomos peeping on her panties..... than he warns other girls..... in past he wouldlnt care and joined the fun xD

so tomoki is developeing into a less pervered more throughtfull of other peoples feelings.... this is duo hioris pureness ^^ Sohara was not able to change tomoki from all those years.... but hiori started to change him not so long from their meeting..... maybe its fate.... but I seriously im wondering how is she connected to the synapse world.... is she aware of her sleeping self (as she knew that nymph has a radar on herself... but she rather would notice that she is differnt from antenas on her head or wings on her back... or nymph introduced herself to her)
Old 2010-04-23, 09:11   Link #318
Bombo
TSF Fans

confession..Hiyori..How cute in farm suit ^^
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 10:22   Link #319
zibi88

well at least Hiori is not slacking off like Sohara who wastes time on tomos house only without bigger work to do....... Hiori's parents died 2years ago... she has brothers to take care off... and we see that not only she goes to school but takes care of the huge field... while beign so pure... so yeah its very impressive....
Old 2010-04-23, 11:29   Link #320
Jze0
Hmmm...

I'm guessing with the sudden love confession from Hiyori this might cause the other girls to either take action (advances towards Tomoki) or leave them in confusion (much like ch 36) about what Tomoki and Hiyori's real relationship actually is and what they're true feelings are for each other. Either way its going to be amusing to see how things play out especially Ikaros reaction.

Tags
comedy, shounen