AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-12-26, 12:02   Link #10241
DanielMors
Second Stake of Sloth

It wasn't shown directly, but she used her mouth to open a pen and wrote with her left hand, resulting in a very bad handwriting (since she isn't used to use her left hand). She also pulled down her hood with only her left hand.
DanielMors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 21:30   Link #10242
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielMors View Post
It wasn't shown directly, but she used her mouth to open a pen and wrote with her left hand, resulting in a very bad handwriting (since she isn't used to use her left hand). She also pulled down her hood with only her left hand.
With the catch people seem to be forgetting is that her actions could also mean that her right arm looks something like the limbs of one of the demons of Galuna island when they were in human form. A clawed hand probably wouldn't be the greatest for grasping a pen, and if anyone saw it, it would likely attract an outcry and attention to her.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 21:54   Link #10243
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
With the catch people seem to be forgetting is that her actions could also mean that her right arm looks something like the limbs of one of the demons of Galuna island when they were in human form. A clawed hand probably wouldn't be the greatest for grasping a pen, and if anyone saw it, it would likely attract an outcry and attention to her.
That could be possible but I think the biggest chance is she has lost or lost use of her right arm.

Kind of a good thing from Mashima imo, again means some real s*** hitting the fan happened and altho I doubt we'll see the full scale of that "dark" future, good chance we'll some of it happening.
Whether or not we'll see some big deaths is another matter altogether tho as per usual with such series.
Could see the death of some big named secondary characters tho.
The biggest name dropped atm is still Gajeel, with what Levi said in that past chapter.
He'll be the one to look out for for now.
Old 2012-12-27, 07:36   Link #10244
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

What's everyone's guess on the "impossible ending to the tournament".

My guess is: everyone lost.
Old 2012-12-27, 08:07   Link #10245
Ryus
The One Eyed King

My guess is it's more important a non believer in Fairy Tail said those words then the wprds themselves. So to me 'impossible end' means Fairy Tail dominates the final fights, even with Jura, Kagura, Sting, Rogue, and Minerva there...
Old 2012-12-27, 11:38   Link #10246
Casshern

Levy's letter starts with "At the time, we were certain we would win. Then, on July 7th, we lost to destiny". I think it implies that FT won the tournament and then this disaster happened.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 12:58   Link #10247
Ryus
The One Eyed King

But today is the 6th... so what are you implying happens today?
Old 2012-12-27, 15:28   Link #10248
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
But today is the 6th... so what are you implying happens today?
What? Really? It's still the 6th? Damn... I guess they all celebrate their victory and get drunk, then on the 7th they are too hung-over to stop the apocalypse. So Lucy is here to warn them not to drink too much and go to bed early
Old 2012-12-27, 15:38   Link #10249
Ryus
The One Eyed King

FT... forced to be sober... Cana gets 'unstable' sober... it would never work. The capital is doomed.
Old 2012-12-27, 15:59   Link #10250
Casshern

Sober Cana is taboo, we mustn't mention it or Randrak will have flashbacks again
Old 2012-12-27, 16:05   Link #10251
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I knew that Cana is special, other than being the daughter of one of the most powerful mages.
Old 2012-12-27, 19:28   Link #10252
ranchan13

So, taking bets now, who thinks Zeref is a Dragonslayer trained by Acnologia?
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 01:36   Link #10253
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Acnologia was most likely a Dragon Slayer, or he had such powerful magic that he could kill Dragons and pretty much drank/bathe in their blood to absorb more and more power.

If anything, I bet that Zeref was pretty much Acnologia's mage until Acnologia grew too powerful and too crazy to even be reasoned with.
Old 2012-12-28, 10:08   Link #10254
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I wasn't sure off the top of my head about him being an actual DS so I left it ambigious(sp).

If one's keeping score, it's almost as if Acnologia is meant to become Fairy Tail's equal of Endless.
Spoiler:
Old 2012-12-28, 11:16   Link #10255
ImperialFlameGod8190

hm hey remember charle's vision I just had a thought on that. What if the person doing the singing is future lucy and instead of awakening the eclipse plan she's learned a song capable of destroying it hence why she went back in time. Levy's letter suggests that if the eclipse plan happens a bunch of key people will die what if in Future Lucy's time period that has happened and she's been researching a way to make sure that doesn't happen. She came back in time to prevent her times disaster from happening kinda like Trunks in DBZ without his massive change in plan
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 14:05   Link #10256
nacer666

The singing lucy in the vision was wearing the same clothes lucy is wearing now.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 19:15   Link #10257
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea but we don't know what future lucy is wearing we just see the hood who knows what'll happen next so anybody know when the next chapter is considering the big 3 got released FT shouldn't be far behind right
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 20:45   Link #10258
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
yea but we don't know what future lucy is wearing we just see the hood who knows what'll happen next so anybody know when the next chapter is considering the big 3 got released FT shouldn't be far behind right
Normally it would be out 10 or 12 hours ago...

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 02:57   Link #10259
Krono

There probably won't be a chapter until next week.

Chapter 312 officially was released on 12/26 in issue #4-5. It's a double issue which means that they put two issue numbers on a single issue, so that they can take a week off without disrupting their count.

Chapter 313 officially comes with issue #6, which will be released on 1/9/13.

Due to the way that the industry printing and distribution system works, copies of a magazine can be available up to 5 days before the official street date. Those early copies are what scanlations usually get made from. That's why we got "this weeks chapter" last Friday.

When there's a double issue, the distribution time tables tend to change. As such we could get a chapter today, in which case there would be no chapter next week, or we could not get a chapter until next friday. Or any time in between.

In general, any time you're curious as to when scans are most likely to show up for a new chapter, just go to http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/magazine/index.php/02065/next check the date of the next issue (it's in year/month/day format and should be fairly easy to pick out even if you don't know Japanese) and subtract 5 days.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 04:23   Link #10260
ranchan13

Spoiler for 313:

314 needs to get here fast
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen