Old 2003-12-30, 21:45   Link #1
ShuLi

Pls help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi
Can someone pls suggest some good animation for me to watch. thanks
Old 2003-12-30, 21:51   Link #2
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

well, you should probably state some of the stuff you have seen/liked, this will make it easier for people to recommend something for you to watch.
i would recommend Naruto right now as i'm enjoying it quite a bit or maybe something shorter like an OVA series.....errrrrm Mazinkaiser is pretty short and pretty good.

but as i have no idea what kind of things you like i cant really recommend anything for you as there is so much anime out there...
Old 2003-12-30, 22:43   Link #3
Xiandu
Destroyer of the God Deus

Send a message via AIM to Xiandu
Yeah give us some more information on what you like and i would be more than glad to give you recommendations. It's just too hard to do otherwise because there are tons of shows out there.
Old 2003-12-30, 23:38   Link #4
slc

There are also several threads on this board you might like to read through for ideas, from people looking for a specific type of anime.
Old 2003-12-31, 12:41   Link #5
ShuLi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
well, you should probably state some of the stuff you have seen/liked, this will make it easier for people to recommend something for you to watch.
i would recommend Naruto right now as i'm enjoying it quite a bit or maybe something shorter like an OVA series.....errrrrm Mazinkaiser is pretty short and pretty good.

but as i have no idea what kind of things you like i cant really recommend anything for you as there is so much anime out there...

yes i would like some animations that is kind like Love Hina, Ai Yori Aoish, E's otherwise, Kiddy grade, and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. vit is the same for the OVA series. Sorry about before, i sould have told u what kind i like. (I will try Mazinkaiser thanks.)
1000 thanks
Old 2003-12-31, 15:00   Link #6
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

well, if you like those kinds of shows, Mazinkaiser may not be for you.

plus, i like those kinds of shows but dont really watch them, so i cant offer any tips of what to watch, sorry ^______^
Old 2004-01-02, 19:06   Link #7
Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji

Hey dude...

Do you happen to know where I can dl Mazinkaiser from?
I like the sound of that title.. Iam very interested plz let me know.
Old 2004-01-02, 19:40   Link #8
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

actually, no
i'm not sure who, if anyone subbed the 7 mazinkaiser episodes (i have them on dvd :/) but i do remember fansubs of the first few episodes floating around a while ago.
i do know that AiA and some other lot subbed the Mazinkaiser/Ankoku Daishogun thingy (which happens to be VERY good)

@_____@
Closed Thread