AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-11-05, 22:48   Link #1441
Langus
Optimus Prime

He 100% doesn't have bankai. You need to have manifestation to have bankai and he doesn't even know his zanpaktou's name (stage 1 of achieving bankai - follow Ichigo's journey, you'll see). Kenpachi is a long ways away from having bankai. But to be honest, he doesn't need it. He's as powerful as all hell as it is.
Old 2008-11-06, 01:53   Link #1442
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

^ Oh yea... Now I remember... Anyway, I'm just saying that even though someone gets in the way Zaraki did, it doesnt mean he/she doesnt have Bankai.. Hell, he/she could've USED his/her Bankai in the one-on-one.
Konpachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 00:07   Link #1443
X207
Gamyūsa

which volume did nel (adult) appear to battle noitra? from what i can guess that ch289-297 spans vol 26-27 but im not 100% sure of the vol#.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 00:18   Link #1444
Langus
Optimus Prime

According to Bleach World Nel appears for the fight in volume 33 (which has yet to be released for English audiences).
Old 2008-11-08, 00:30   Link #1445
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
According to Bleach World Nel appears for the fight in volume 33 (which has yet to be released for English audiences).
ty langus. damn thats going to be a long wait o.o. only 9 more volume in english to be released 1st .
are there anygood bleach manga/anime sites that are up to date with the current material released? i did find bleach exile but they seem to miss some details that hae already been released.

Last edited by X207; 2008-11-08 at 00:41.
Old 2008-11-08, 00:39   Link #1446
Langus
Optimus Prime

Anything for a fellow Cannuck

Though if you have a torrent program, I'm sure you can find the volume online for download soon.
Old 2008-11-08, 00:45   Link #1447
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Anything for a fellow Cannuck

Though if you have a torrent program, I'm sure you can find the volume online for download soon.
i could do that but id rather not try to save in on my pc. i already read alot of manga online so paperback is a nice option to have once in a while.
Old 2008-11-08, 07:57   Link #1448
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

X207, no asking where to obtain scanlations. However, if what you were trying to ask for sites which show released dates (as opposed to material) then... Wiki should have it, no? I'll go check and post up a link later.

UPDATE: Ehh... I got nothing (not really trying hard), sorry. Well, I do have something, but I can post it cause it also offers scanlation downloads. But you have to be a member of some anime network thingy to download. Sooo, unless I get the green light, I'm sorry.

Last edited by Konpachi; 2008-11-08 at 08:31.
Old 2008-11-08, 13:28   Link #1449
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpachi View Post
X207, no asking where to obtain scanlations. However, if what you were trying to ask for sites which show released dates (as opposed to material) then... Wiki should have it, no? I'll go check and post up a link later.

UPDATE: Ehh... I got nothing (not really trying hard), sorry. Well, I do have something, but I can post it cause it also offers scanlation downloads. But you have to be a member of some anime network thingy to download. Sooo, unless I get the green light, I'm sorry.
i was not asking for scanlation links at all. ive read all ch somewhere on the net a long time ago. i only breifly mentioned torrents for the purpose to say that i'd rather wait for paperback volumes. as ive said b4 paperbak versions are nice to have nearby, no need to have access to a pc or the internet. im ready for the long wait for vol33 to comeout on paperback. i have found a site already that posted when the various paperback volumes should be published.
Old 2008-11-11, 18:16   Link #1450
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

Quote:
He 100% doesn't have bankai. You need to have manifestation to have bankai and he doesn't even know his zanpaktou's name (stage 1 of achieving bankai - follow Ichigo's journey, you'll see). Kenpachi is a long ways away from having bankai. But to be honest, he doesn't need it. He's as powerful as all hell as it is.
After the fight with Ichigo he actually apologized to his sword wich led me to believe that maybe he was going to make up for it. I don't think he has bankai yet, but I wouldn't exclude him from achieving it sooner or later. Just imagine the power

Last edited by Kenshin_Uchiha; 2008-11-11 at 18:16. Reason: Misspelling
Kenshin_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 18:20   Link #1451
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Langus is correct so are you

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2008-11-11, 18:31   Link #1452
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Question

Ichigo is Human/Soul Reaper/Visard because of that does he live longer? Cuz he can go
both to SS and Human world so if he dies he just goes to live in SS. Or not possible?
I had this question for a why'll now.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 18:59   Link #1453
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

There has been a long debate discussion on this . For more detailed answers conclusions refer this thread .

* Birth, Aging and Death In Soul Society
Old 2008-11-11, 20:08   Link #1454
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

I have to be like the last person to know this, who are the top 3 arrancar?
Spoiler for Arrancar order:
Kenshin_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 20:08   Link #1455
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
There has been a long debate discussion on this . For more detailed answers conclusions refer this thread .

* Birth, Aging and Death In Soul Society
Thinks Geta That helped alot, So ichigo is dead, so he is more of a soul reaper then a human. He might live longer.

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-11-11, 21:17   Link #1456
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Kenshin_Uchiha, the Top 3 Espada's ranks are STILL not out yet.

Cynthia Herrera, I think that if Ichigo dies in his human state, he will become a plus. But if he dies in Shinigmai form, he will be reincarnated.. Oh wait... actually... he ALREADY died once in Shinigami state (at Ulq's hand).. hmm...
Old 2008-11-11, 21:20   Link #1457
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpachi View Post
Kenshin_Uchiha, the Top 3 Espada's ranks are STILL not out yet.

Cynthia Herrera, I think that if Ichigo dies in his human state, he will become a plus. But if he dies in Shinigmai form, he will be reincarnated.. Oh wait... actually... he ALREADY died once in Shinigami state (at Ulq's hand).. hmm...
Hmmm..wait he died 2 times right?

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-12-17, 19:54   Link #1458
monir
cho~ kakkoii

This is a question from Shay:
"I have lost my way in Bleach. Last thing I remember Ichigo was getting his ass handed to him and running like hell with his little friend whose name I completely forget on his back.

With this limited info, could you put me back to track? And skip fillers whilst at it?"
I haven't been keeping up with Bleach myself other than here and there. So if anyone wouldn't mind answering.... cookies.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 06:46   Link #1459
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
I presume by little friend, Shay means Nel? The little green-haired baby arrancar? If so, then the only time he was getting his ass handed to him with her on his back was during his encounter with Ulquiorra in HM. One of the best episodes in Bleach is 161, when this fight started. However he was forced to run like hell midway through episode 162.

So we can infer that he neither lasted long, nor retreated gracefully.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 09:01   Link #1460
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin_Uchiha View Post
I have to be like the last person to know this, who are the top 3 arrancar?
Just out.

Spoiler for Chapter 339:

Tags
q&a