AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-09-21, 22:01   Link #18581
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Thanks. Yeah I thought Commander would be first too, but I was wondering if anyone else felt that way. So there still hasn't been any announcement of a GN-XIV kit?
Not yet. Knowing how much Bandai wants to milk 00, probably soon. Like I said, probably till the movie stops screening in cinemas so Bandai won't offend fans who have not seen the movie by spoiling them with pictures.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 22:04   Link #18582
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Not yet. Knowing how much Bandai wants to milk 00, probably soon. Like I said, probably till the movie stops screening in cinemas so Bandai won't offend fans who have not seen the movie by spoiling them with pictures.
How do pictures of MS spoil anything? A suit in Trans-Am or 00Q Quantum Burst Mode or even the Thrones back in Season One I can understand, but a regular grunt MS?
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 22:10   Link #18583
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitaeryu View Post
Has the MG 00Q been confirmed? I see a lot of people talking about getting it but haven't seen any news about it. Or are people just guessing that it will be the MG release from the 00 line this winter?
It's just total guesswork so far. I doubt that the 00 Qan[T] will get a MG this close to the release of the movie though, considering that the HG was not only released last month, but that most main character MG's aren't announced or released so close to a title's airing/premiere date or their debut episodes.

- MG Strike was released in October 2003, when the Strike Gundam debuted along with the show in October 2002.
- MG Freedom was released in July 2004, a year after the Freedom's debut episode in July 2003.
- MG Impulse was released in May 2008, 4 years after its debut in Destiny in October 2004.
- MG Strike Freedom was released in December 2006, more than a year after its debut episode in July 2005.
- MG Destiny was released in October 2007, a couple of years after its debut in June 2005.
- MG Exia was released in July 2009, nearly one and a half years after the Exia's debut in October 2007.
- The first MG Unicorn Ver. Ka was released in December 2007, a year after the release of the novel's first volume in December 2006. (Of note, the MG Unicorn OVA version was released on the same month as the release of Gundam UC's first episode in March 2010, but then again the OVA version is just a rework of the Ver. Ka...)

So yeah, I doubt they'll release an MG 00 Qan[T] so close to the movie's premiere. It is almost at the time when they might release an MG 00 Raiser however, given how much time has passed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
When did the Harute get released?
Last week, September 16.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Anyone know when the Braves are coming out? Do you think they'll be released simultaneously or apart from each other? If so which do you think will come first?
Both come out in November, with no particular day being announced yet, nor the order of release.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 23:52   Link #18584
bio9205
Reborn

Raphael now up on Hobby Search.
Old 2010-09-22, 02:38   Link #18585
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
I just can't believe it..00 Quan T get a MG release before 00 Raiser...
i thought the MG 00 Raiser was in development stage, well better get the money ready.

Source:

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/...r-release.html
Old 2010-09-22, 02:42   Link #18586
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

00 Raiser already had a PG release, so going by that, it already still trumps the MG 00Q. But still, nice to see that the 00Q is getting a MG release.

Can't wait to see it.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 02:46   Link #18587
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Wow... official word trump huh

Still, rather surprised that they'd go with an MG 00 Qan[T] this fast, only two MONTHS away from the 00 Movie airing. A new record in model-kit releases. Not that I'm complaining though, just very, very surprised.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2010-09-22, 02:49   Link #18588
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Wow... official word trump huh

Still, rather surprised that they'd go with an MG 00 Qan[T] this fast, only two MONTHS away from the 00 Movie airing. A new record in model-kit releases. Not that I'm complaining though, just very, very surprised.
You'll have to forgive my ignorance, I do not know much difference between a PG and MG kit.

I just know they're extremely detailed, so I had assumed a PG kit is better than a MG kit.
Old 2010-09-22, 02:50   Link #18589
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
You'll have to forgive my ignorance, I do not know much difference between a PG and MG kit.

I just know they're extremely detailed, so I had assumed a PG kit is better than a MG kit.
...I don't understand why you're quoting me

Old 2010-09-22, 02:53   Link #18590
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
...I don't understand why you're quoting me
I had assumed when you said "official word trump huh?" You were disagreeing with me saying the PG 00 Raiser is better than a MG 00Q.
Old 2010-09-22, 02:54   Link #18591
RAVNEN

haha...im too suprised with the news. If it comes with effects part for the "special abilities" it would be sweet. What a shocking month.

@Nosferatu

erhh..i guess your right..still i put my hope for MG 00Raiser.
Old 2010-09-22, 02:55   Link #18592
bio9205
Reborn

MG 00Q pretty much kills off any hope for 00R.

00Q's popularity exceeds 00R's any day. I'm sure fans are already quite sick of the 00R.
Old 2010-09-22, 02:55   Link #18593
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I had assumed when you said "official word trump heh?" You were disagreeing with me saying the PG 00 Raiser is better than a MG 00Q.
My "official word trump" comment was on how I detailed a very long post above on why I don't think the 00 Qan[T] will be the November MG... only to have the MG 00 Qan[T] be the actual November MG. In no way was I referring to your post at all, otherwise I would've quoted it.

Old 2010-09-22, 02:57   Link #18594
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
My "official word trump" comment was on how I detailed a very long post above on why I don't think the 00 Qan[T] will be the November MG... only to have the MG 00 Qan[T] be the actual November MG. In no way was I referring to your post at all, otherwise I would've quoted it.
IN YO FACE!!!

Just jokin.
Old 2010-09-22, 02:59   Link #18595
RAVNEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
MG 00Q pretty much kills off any hope for 00R.

00Q's popularity exceeds 00R's any day. I'm sure fans are already quite sick of the 00R.
Could be...however it would be nice for Gunpla fans to actually have MG Exia, MG 00 Raiser and MG 00 Quan T pose side by side. Im planned to do something like that.
Old 2010-09-22, 03:01   Link #18596
darkstrife
When Retribution comes...

YES MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED, MG 00 QANT!!!!!!!!!!

good price for it too, its inevitable that the MG 00R will use the same inner frame so its release wont be too far away, this is absolutely great news for myself as i will be picking 00Q up in Japan next year

now the only question remains... December MG release...?

unlikely it would be another 00 kit... let the speculation begin lol
Old 2010-09-22, 03:09   Link #18597
nyerk

You know what would be an epic accompaniment to the Quanta in December? A MG GN-X IV! With optional wing binders/buster sword etc.
nyerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 03:13   Link #18598
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Comparison of the original Ebikawa lineart to the MG 00 Qan[T] art

Mostly identical asides from the additional armor details and slight head reporportion. One noticeable detail change though is the MG version having a thigh design detail similar to the PG 00 Raiser, perhaps to better link the two design-wise.

Also, Ngeekhiong added this entry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngeekhiong
(Not confirmed) HGAW 1/144 Gundam X Divider - December release, 1,890 Yen (inclusive of tax). Quote "ディバイダーはまだ文字のみだよ 12月予定1890円"
PLEASE BE TRUE BANDAI

Prototype pics of the MG 00 Qan[T] :

- Handles for the Sword Bits
- Enhanced wrist movement allowing the GN Sword to be posed in line to the forearm
- Waist mount for the GN Sword V

Pics of the HG Braves:

The Braves have deployable wings?

Last edited by LoweGear; 2010-09-22 at 03:37.
Old 2010-09-22, 03:43   Link #18599
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Maybe they're GN Blades for slicing an enemy with a flyby?
Old 2010-09-22, 03:44   Link #18600
pikachuwei

god jizzing my pants at MG Qan[T].

giant Must get. Already have MG exia XD

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy