Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-19, 20:43   Link #2241
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
You can't let go of a person mentally? You've got to be joking.
I have no idea what you're even getting at. Kallen may have let him go for a second because of what he said, but she was grasping for him again by the end. If you think she's seriously not going to go after him, then your insane. Therein she's still on his side. C.Chi may be oblivious to everything but she is still going to follow her 'master' who treated her nicely. She is still on his side. Jeremiah may not know what has happened but the moment he does, he will be at Lelouch's side.

That's three people who are with Lelouch in mind, just not in body. Lelouch may have let them go, but they haven't let him go.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 20:43   Link #2242
aznegglover
The power of FABULOUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Given that Suzaku seems to be a few fries short of a happy meal, getting him off his path will take one hell of a wake-up call. Suzaku's not going to be any help for some time.
Oh lawl, awesome analogy xD
aznegglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 20:45   Link #2243
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
Just watch. Suzaku will help Lelouch more than anyone.
If Sunrise/Tanaguchi intends to keep true to their word on Suzaku and Lelocuh never working together again, then those hopes are slim...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 21:45   Link #2244
vision33r
Oldskool Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
You could see the BK's discontent growing even before meeting with Scheneizel.
These are all paraphrased
1. after returning from the massacre of the Geass Order, Asahina becomes suspicions of the blood on knightmares
2. "He let in Jeremiah and Rolo without consulting us"
3. same thing with Guilford
4. Diethard "he could put a little more trust in me"
Because Lelu is too merciful with them.

If they were under the command of Charles, anyone who questions his authority will be killed off easily.
vision33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 21:47   Link #2245
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Send a message via AIM to Hasaki Send a message via MSN to Hasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post

If they were under the command of Charles, anyone who questions his authority will be killed off easily.
Haha, made of win right there.
Hasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 22:22   Link #2246
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
If Sunrise/Tanaguchi intends to keep true to their word on Suzaku and Lelocuh never working together again, then those hopes are slim...
Is there even a possibility right now? Suzaku showing signs of becoming just another crazy soldier, and Lelouch showing signs of becoming much more merciful towards human feelings, suggesting a much wider separation between them.

I am glad that Lelouch's identity has been disclosed, to the people who were supporting him blindly. At least, from now on, anyone joining him will support him fully aware of his identity and intentions, creating a much more unified group against his father.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 22:31   Link #2247
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Is there even a possibility right now? Suzaku showing signs of becoming just another crazy soldier, and Lelouch showing signs of becoming much more merciful towards human feelings, suggesting a much wider separation between them.
Well, you never know. Though personally I'd like tos ee them both remaining enemies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
I am glad that Lelouch's identity has been disclosed, to the people who were supporting him blindly. At least, from now on, anyone joining him will support him fully aware of his identity and intentions, creating a much more unified group against his father.
True enough. The fact that he buildt everything upon lies made for a shaky foundation from since the very start, so...
Old 2008-08-20, 01:27   Link #2248
m1thril

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post

i dont agree...they would rebel against him regardless of whether or not LL kills off anyone who questions him as can be seen by them rebelling against charles...
m1thril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 01:37   Link #2249
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
He could always help Lelouch indirectly. They may not team up, but individually they might do the same thing.
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 01:41   Link #2250
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
He could always help Lelouch indirectly. They may not team up, but individually they might do the same thing.
I suppose I could buy that indeed - or them helping the other one out by mistake...
Old 2008-08-20, 05:12   Link #2251
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

I wonder what the ootBK and Schenziel thought when both Lelouch and Shinkiriou vanished in front of their eyes?

The OotBK would be like "holy fuck he can teleport as well as mind control!!!!!" if they don't check Diethards video first, while Schenziel will be "thats so FABUOLOUS. Why can't i have a geass? Kannon go get me a geass and my panda".
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 05:14   Link #2252
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
I wonder what the ootBK and Schenziel thought when both Lelouch and Shinkiriou vanished in front of their eyes?

The OotBK would be like "holy fuck he can teleport as well as mind control!!!!!" if they don't check Diethards video first, while Schenziel will be "thats so FABUOLOUS. Why can't i have a geass? Kannon go get me a geass and my panda".
I think that sounds about right...<.<'

Seriously though, Schneizel was probably just. "Heh... Oh well."
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 05:17   Link #2253
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
I think that sounds about right...<.<'

Seriously though, Schneizel was probably just. "Heh... Oh well."
Schenziel will want one, if for no other reason than not to feel left out. I mean daddy had one until he got something better and lelouch has one as well. If he hears about the whole immortality thing that clinches the deal.
Old 2008-08-20, 05:33   Link #2254
Var
Banned

Quote:
Schenziel will want one, if for no other reason than not to feel left out. I mean daddy had one until he got something better and lelouch has one as well. If he hears about the whole immortality thing that clinches the deal.
I do not think Schneizel wants nor needs one. People who gain Geass are people who have some great desire. Schneizel does not strike me as a man who'd need or want Geass when he can do everything without it. He has all the advantages, he has no use for a Geass.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 05:36   Link #2255
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I do not think Schneizel wants nor needs one. People who gain Geass are people who have some great desire. Schneizel does not strike me as a man who'd need or want Geass when he can do everything without it. He has all the advantages, he has no use for a Geass.
Exactly. Look at what Schneizel has done without Geass after all. Turned the BKs against Lelouch with the truth and seems to have a faction ready to split against his father all without needing Geass to manipulate events or people. He is THAT good. I guess that is why Lelouch could never beat him...
Old 2008-08-20, 05:42   Link #2256
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Not the geass part no, but the whole immortality thing would be sorely tempting to 99.89% of people. Well until they realised the drawbacks of it.

Which begs the question why in the name of god has Charles not got screwed over by geass?

1.Lelouch got buggered because of Euphinator, Suzaku nerfing Nunnally under the live geass influence and his teammates dropping him like a lead balloon when the truth about it came out.

2.Rai sent his family off to die.

3.C.C. never got to experience true love because of her geass, the one thing she truly wanted.

4.Mao went bonkers because of his geass and turned into C.C.'s number 1 stalker.

5.Rolo's life was just one big tragedy right up until the end when he realised at last that he did not have to be just a tool but could make his own decisions. Didn't help him much but he died happy.

Charles seems to be the odd one since he got be Emperor, have 108 wives, make awesome speeches, know everything and generally get to act unconcerned about, well, everything.
Old 2008-08-20, 05:44   Link #2257
Orga777

Quote:
Charles seems to be the odd one since he got be Emperor, have 108 wives, make awesome speeches, know everything and generally get to act unconcerned about, well, everything.
Because Charles is too uncaring, unforgiving, and uninterested to be effected by Geass. Unlike everyone else, Charles isn't afraid to lose anything and usually, doesn't care.
Old 2008-08-20, 05:48   Link #2258
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Exactly. Look at what Schneizel has done without Geass after all. Turned the BKs against Lelouch with the truth and seems to have a faction ready to split against his father all without needing Geass to manipulate events or people. He is THAT good. I guess that is why Lelouch could never beat him...
He never could beat him because his humanity held him back. If lelouch was truly heartless he would've won no problem.

Geass the ootBK and Kallen to be totally loyal. Geass Suzaku into being his ally. Geass Cornelia, Euphie, Guilford and Darlton into following being his moles and then mass geass the Britannian forces in Area 11 in secret. Geass the memebers of Kyoto and then head into the Chinese federation for mor mass geassing of leaders and military leaders until he has an unstoppable force.

However they handicapped him in the worst possible way. Even though he could technically do that his morals prevented him from doing so.
Old 2008-08-20, 06:11   Link #2259
Orga777

Quote:
He never could beat him because his humanity held him back. If lelouch was truly heartless he would've won no problem.
I mean EVER. Lelouch even says he never beaten Schneizel. This was no different and he knew it when he saw him there that he had no way out. He could have Geassed the BKs into killing themselves, but that wouldn't have stopped the KMFs from blasting him and splattering him across the wall.
Old 2008-08-20, 06:19   Link #2260
Eiontalos

Quote:
I mean EVER. Lelouch even says he never beaten Schneizel. This was no different and he knew it when he saw him there that he had no way out. He could have Geassed the BKs into killing themselves, but that wouldn't have stopped the KMFs from blasting him and splattering him across the wall.
I would say he defeats him in China. He stopped the China/Brittiania union and got a very good general out of in the process.
Eiontalos is offline   Reply With Quote