AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-12, 14:30   Link #41
archzai

i read the manga of the fight... gamabunta vs shukaku...

seemed like Gamabunta had some problems... it actually made him seem weaker than i thot he was made out to be... sorta disappointed... i thot Gamabunta was really good too... : /

Gamakichi is funny :P lol
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 14:41   Link #42
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowClone
Hmm, Hunter about your spoiler...

Summoning is based on a "contract", and the summoned creature is an independent being with its own will.
Indeed.

Quote:
It will only aid its summoner if there is something "offered" in return.
No, only if they want to, Gamabunta and Katsuyu help Jiraiya and Tsunade because they're 'friend', because they respect each other, not because they're paid or something.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
In Kakashi's case, he had to let out a lot of blood while fighting Zabuza in order to "offer" something to his "tracking nin-dogs."
No he just need some drops of blood for the summon, almost all the blood was used to mark of his odor the weapons of Zabuza.

Quote:
While for Gamabunta, Naruto must have a drink with him in order to be "officially" recognized as Oyabin's "minion" (Episode 57).
Once again, it wasn't an obligation, just Gamabunta will.
Gamagunta-sama is really old-fashioned

For the point that Gamabunta couldn't throw Naruto of his back... This is why I hate the stupid filler make for the anime, this scene doesn't exist in the manga because Gamabunta could vaporize Naruto by sneezing.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 15:00   Link #43
kisame
demon

my comment earlier about gama
Spoiler:
kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 15:59   Link #44
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

No Kisame, Naruto have no skill to summon, he just has an infinite amount of chakra with no control on it.

Beside the chuunin exam isn't a test of strength, you can win all your match and remain a genin.
There is no way in hell that Naruto become a chuunin for the moment with his way of acting.
Chuunin is a military rank, not a kind of strength, to have Naruto as your captain during a mission is seriously a suicide.
Old 2003-11-12, 18:25   Link #45
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Hunter-san you are really hot headed Shadow clone is right

Spoiler:

And Gamabunta-sama is stronger then Itachi but I think Itachi can do summon too so there is no way Gamabunta defeating Itachi.

Kyubi sealing-anime readers dont read it will blow up the many things
Spoiler:
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 18:45   Link #46
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Lol seriously Nine devil you confuse your guess and reality

Quote:
The summonings has more powers then their masters but they actually can't do a shit against them.If you want you can let them dissapear(go to their home)
This isn't a spoiler, you (or someone else on another forum) invented it.
It was never stated in the manga, not even once, that you can banish the *insert an animals* King at will.
Manda or Gamabunta aren't controlled by the Seinin like the other summon.
Jiraiya admitted that even himself can't control Gamabunta, that's why they're dangerous, because they're aren't just a tool that you can make disappear when you want.

Quote:
The 4th used Gamabunta so he can get closer too the 4th and so he could touch him the only thing you need to do is catching your enemy.Then he can't move anymore so you can easily do you Sealing
Once again, this isn't a spoiler, but a guess.
It wasn't stated in the storyline how the 4th fought the Kyubi and how Gamabunta helped him.
Old 2003-11-12, 19:02   Link #47
kisame
demon

hunter
Spoiler:
kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 19:31   Link #48
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisame
hunter
all im sayin is that for alot of people it takes skill for someone to summon gama hell the fact that naruto can summon somethin so large is very impressive not every one knows how skillless he is hell they would be shocked that he can even do the summoning at all and that he can summon sumthin so large it takes great chakra control to do that and quite frankly no one but jiraiya knows that naruto can call on kyuubi at any time he wishes to them its like he did it on his own i never really said anything about power the fact is the summoning jutsu is not something any one can do and not the extent that naruto can he twelve and can summon a boss creature, somethin that took others years to do with all there experience you keep jumpin on me about power sure naruto uses alot of power to summon gama but he also had to learn how to do the summoning jutsu which would not be appropriate skill for a genin
Kisame I understand what you said, but it's wrong.
With his own chakra Naruto can't summon anything but a little frog, and he can't use the Kuybi's chakra just when he want to (only when : OMG I/my friend will die, I must protect blablabla).
Jiraiya said countless time that Naruto has no skill for the summoning no jutsu.
And the summoning no jutsu isn't a really difficult jutsu to learn (hand seal + contract that's all), but it's a jutsu which need much much chakra with a very good control on it, that's why it's difficult.
And Naruto has absolutely no skill for the chakra's control that's why he summoned Gamabunta, he can't graduate the use of the chakra, it's all or nothing.

So yeah the fact that he can summon Gamabunta is really impressive, there are only a few ninja in the world who can do it (Gamabunta or something equal)
But it's not about skill, just about infinite amount of power without control.

When Naruto will be able to choose his summon like Jiraiya, that will be really skilled.
But for the moment it's not.

Btw why use spoiler tag when you don't say any spoiler?
Old 2003-11-12, 19:55   Link #49
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
I'd like to summon Lord Akira
No Gamabunta, no Manda, no Katsuyu, no King Enma would be match for him

Anyways, Kisame, Hunter-san may be an old geezer, but he has a great Naruto knowledge. Age doesn't seem to affect his brains. Believe him, he's right.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 19:58   Link #50
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
i would summon SSJ-4 Gogeta
Old 2003-11-12, 20:09   Link #51
fenrihr
is dime-a-dozen

Send a message via AIM to fenrihr
i'd just love to do the summoning and shout "come forth lord akira!"

heh...

and i hafta agree that it never said that the summons can be banished on a whim, it may be true, but, it hasn't been proven or stated. and if naruto could summon like jiraiya, then he would be skilled... but he's not. he can just use the kyubi's chakra in full force... or his own. though he did seem to be improving.... ever so slightly...
fenrihr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 20:32   Link #52
Zeratul
n00bie

I'd want to summon a giant angry chicken
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 20:52   Link #53
Stickels
Just passing by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Kisame I understand what you said, but it's wrong.
With his own chakra Naruto can't summon anything but a little frog, and he can't use the Kuybi's chakra just when he want to (only when : OMG I/my friend will die, I must protect blablabla).
Jiraiya said countless time that Naruto has no skill for the summoning no jutsu.
And the summoning no jutsu isn't a really difficult jutsu to learn (hand seal + contract that's all), but it's a jutsu which need much much chakra with a very good control on it, that's why it's difficult.
And Naruto has absolutely no skill for the chakra's control that's why he summoned Gamabunta, he can't graduate the use of the chakra, it's all or nothing.

So yeah the fact that he can summon Gamabunta is really impressive, there are only a few ninja in the world who can do it (Gamabunta or something equal)
But it's not about skill, just about infinite amount of power without control.

When Naruto will be able to choose his summon like Jiraiya, that will be really skilled.
But for the moment it's not.

Btw why use spoiler tag when you don't say any spoiler?

wait, later on in the manga does he try summoning again using just his own chakra? Because if he doesn't than maybe you'll remember the fact that while he was training with Jiraiya he has no chakra left, he summoned tadpoles while having no chakra of his own left. with his actual chakra power he could probably do quite a bit better.
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 21:12   Link #54
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Anyways, Kisame, Hunter-san may be an old geezer, but he has a great Naruto knowledge. Age doesn't seem to affect his brains. Believe him, he's right.
Why people always say that I'm an old geezer?

Stickels :
Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-12, 21:24   Link #55
7hour.4mdy!

Send a message via ICQ to 7hour.4mdy!
lol ill summon great poo and everybody is gonna run out cuz gonna smell so bad lol
7hour.4mdy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 22:23   Link #56
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Why people always say that I'm an old geezer?
Because you are a old geezer at this forum.
Wait.
I am too
Old 2003-11-12, 22:42   Link #57
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratul
I'd want to summon a giant angry chicken
haahaa..lol..lol..And the opponent will say "hey everyone, the dinner is served"..I can see Orochimaru licking his lips and Naruto salivating (by imagining the extra flavor the chicken will add to the Ramen)...
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 01:10   Link #58
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
I'd like to summon Lord Akira
No Gamabunta, no Manda, no Katsuyu, no King Enma would be match for him

Akira can get beaten by a toadpole.

Besides I invented, Anti-Akira no jutsu, that prevents the universe from destroying.
Moon The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 05:45   Link #59
archzai

okay no one really answered me...
i thot Shukaku is weak?

Spoiler:

Last edited by archzai; 2003-11-13 at 12:31.
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 12:00   Link #60
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon The Cat
Akira can get beaten by a toadpole.

Besides I invented, Anti-Akira no jutsu, that prevents the universe from destroying.
Are you sure, Moon-san?
After all, you have to sacrifice your life in order to use this lil' jutsu you talk about, and actually it doesn't have a 100% chance of stopping Lord Akira. Well, it can pretty much beat Tetsuo.
Admit it. Akira is da guy. He's invincible. Even Oro's Moonwalk no Jutsu isn't able to finish him