AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-30, 10:14   Link #4821
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The term we're looking for here is plagiarism, which is a really big, bad thing

hopefully you can do something about it. Now, I wonder if anyone's dared to rip off Water Bride yet...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 10:20   Link #4822
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I still say the bastard that molested Mizore is a Vampire, I just feel it.

Its gonna be Tsukune vs Bastard, Moka vs Onee-sama, I feel it in my bones.
Probably right there. I'll give you a cookie if your correct on both.
Old 2008-10-30, 10:36   Link #4823
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

That would be a very interesting situation, and we pretty much already know the outcome of Tsukune vs. Bastard (though b astard might prove a bit more difficult than we've seen)

as for Moka vs.Onee-sama... I'm personally hoping Moka loses, or if she does manage to win, still have her afraid or something of her

Old 2008-10-30, 10:59   Link #4824
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

If Moka would ever win, she might get some help from the girls since they have the guns and all.

Also could be Moka can't beat elder sister it's gonna be the girls vs onee-san and Tsukune vs A-hole.
Old 2008-10-30, 11:12   Link #4825
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

That would make for a very interesting situation

Imagine this- After Tsukune maanges to take down guy-of-many-names, he finds that all his girls have been beaten by Onee-sama. I wonder what would happen next. Any ideas?

And please, don't post "Now that I've beaten these girls, you're mine, Tsukune", because that would make no sense at this point

Old 2008-10-30, 11:15   Link #4826
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tsukune - I can't hit a real woman...the other one I beat up last time was guy. lol

Anyways looking at Mizore's Album cover seems it's the flowers she gave to Tsukune.

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2008-10-30 at 11:50. Reason: typo
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 11:34   Link #4827
zibi88

Allways it could be Inner moka+Kokoa+Tsukune vs Older sister ^^ like vampires vs vampires ;]

Onee-sama will notice that Moka gave Tsukune her blood and will laugh her out xD or she will understand that Moka found someone she cares for and will leave them be.

At current moment we dont know what are Onee-samas intentions... maybe she will kidnap moka in place of Mizore (since both are somehow the same age and both virgins <-- very dark and worst scenario [me dont want that] )..... or she simply wants to beat the crap out of them for interfering in their work (or rather in their organization work)

The pristess could simply be under the presure of mokas sister since she is mostly very powerfull vampire...

I wonder what are those earings.... Crosses on a vampire... are they only earings or rosarios like moka's case.... if so then her power is lot stronger then Mokas since sister needs 2of them xD

Me cant wait anymore ^^ just a week....just a week

Heh maybe Tsukune will apear she will learn that those girls love him.... with moka at lead and will kidnap him for herself ^^ yami blood, kind person and the same she can make other suffer without even fighting them....... I wonder if she will turn good to....(and join harem XD) since Kokoa, Kurumu were at the begining against him yet later they stareted to like him... those are just speculations since we need to wait and see (hope noone will got kidnaped)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 11:49   Link #4828
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
as for Moka vs.Onee-sama... I'm personally hoping Moka loses, or if she does manage to win, still have her afraid or something of her
For some reason, I see Moka getting her butt handed to her on a silver platter if she fights her Onee-sama. Karua doesn't look like the type who just takes one KO kick to knock her opponents down.
Old 2008-10-30, 11:52   Link #4829
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

I'll post this in the anime thread as well, but I just did some checking- the flowers on the album covered AREN'T the ones that she (tries to) give to Tsukune. First off, she was only giving one, and second, the petals shapes and sizes are different

and only one more week to go! yayz!

Old 2008-10-30, 12:37   Link #4830
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
I think a lot of you forgetting the fact that Moka atm has absolutely no chance of winning, for the shear fact that Tsukune isn't there to remove the Rosario, not to mention if that guy is still around and turns out to be much strong than he appeared (which i'de say is very likely cause im sure Tsukune just caught him off guard, not to mention its not like Tsukune is even close to their position too, there on the completely opposite end of the castle) will leave the other team defenseless for a very long time. And if it is Moka's older sister I'm sure shes only going to need a few mins to wrap everything up with that team. Ruby would be the only one with any chance to stand up for an x amount of time, but shes at a disadvantage being the environment was in her favor for her last fight with Moka

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."

Last edited by Spags; 2008-10-30 at 12:53.
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 12:56   Link #4831
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Tsukune - I can't hit a real woman...the other one I beat up last time was guy. lol

Anyways looking at Mizore's Album cover seems it's the flowers she gave to Tsukune.

Didnt he hit Ruby during the beginning of the witches ranch arc?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 13:27   Link #4832
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Didnt he hit Ruby during the beginning of the witches ranch arc?
It's different when she likes getting hit.
Old 2008-10-30, 13:42   Link #4833
yongshun

Quote:
It's different when she likes getting hit.
lol I dont think she liked getting hit until she met Tsukane and Co. We do know is a Submissive by the way she listens to her master.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 13:51   Link #4834
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Then when Tsukune hits due to the vamp blood's influence, she likes it better getting hit.
Old 2008-10-30, 13:56   Link #4835
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
That would be a very interesting situation, and we pretty much already know the outcome of Tsukune vs. Bastard (though b astard might prove a bit more difficult than we've seen)

Yea Im going to agree with you Tsukune vs bastard is no brainer might take a little more time than usual but the out come will be the same.

Moka im actually pulling for a lost on her side because im pretty damn sure her Onee-sama is hella strong. plus it would interesting to see how Inner Moka would react to a losing how would it shake her pride and what outcome would there be if Tsukune stepped in to help out.
Old 2008-10-30, 14:47   Link #4836
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Inner Moka losing? Er... well, those details you might find out sooner than you think

As for vs bastard, I think that Tsukune will take quite a bit of damage (it won't be a walk in the park by any means), but after plenty of blood has been shed and power tapped into, he'll be victor, since no vampire weaknesses work on him, and he's nearly as strong as Inner, if not at her level (and let's NOT start that debate again until we get more evidence for either side)

Old 2008-10-30, 14:55   Link #4837
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Lets just put Vamp Tsukune is tier with Inner Moka.
Old 2008-10-30, 15:03   Link #4838
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Inner would beat Tsukune easily, its always been a matter of style/experience and Tsukune lacks all formal training. Until otherwise his power can be easily thrown off by a vampire with more skill than him. And as for the inner moka fight with her sister I'm gonna say it again, odds are they wont even have a chance of fighting. Unless Tsukune magically learns how to teleport x amount of distance and not be blocked by the guy he punched, he'll never make it in time for him to remove the Rosario on Moka.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 15:16   Link #4839
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:

.... I DO!

Anyway, ahem... Tsukune is gonna have to fight with his head if my prediction is true. The first hint for Mr. Bastard man being a vampire is the fact that he held Kurumu in place with one hand without so much as a shake, like Kurumu said, a vice grip. Tsukune can't rely on uber strength, he'll need to use his head to win the fight.

This time Moka won't be there to assist if this is the case, since she'll have her hands full dealing with her Onee-sama.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 15:25   Link #4840
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
.... I DO!
Seem like your imagining Mizore is proposing to you there lol.

Back to the manga...maybe we'll get a few flashbacks first then another chapter before the actual fight. Are there no spoilers out yet?

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire