AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-06-11, 00:19   Link #10081
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Cyborg Ali plz.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 03:25   Link #10082
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
I want Aliens or Jupiter Whales!!!!!

Personally though I am rather tired of Ribbons but he served his job well......but I can think of any new evil characters either other than possible Aliens....

Maybe another Observer......?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Flores View Post
This might be a bit late, and perhaps even a bit random, but does anyone agree that Ribbons might have owned Setsuna if he used Trans-Am at the start of the battle before Setsuna was able to recharge?
Maybe,but doing so at the start of the battle is almost suicide.The Tau Drives tend to burn out after Trans-Am so after awhile Reborns is going to be almost a sitting duck.He would have won though,because 00 could not go Trans-Am to counter Reborns's Trans-Am

There's also no telling how a Tau Twin Drive System will react to a Trans-Am,since the system relies on very minute particle syschronisation,the Drives burning out would definitely affect production at some point and destabalise the system,so using it as a last resort or a critical situation would be wise,kinda like 00's Trans-Am before Raiser,a last resort.

Even if you discount the burning out,the increase in particle production by Trans-Am will consume much more electrcity and we do not know the operational time of the Tau Twin Drive since it does not produce an energy surplus like the Originals but we also do not know whether the squaring process consumes the electricity by how much....

Reborns is also a better bomber machine and less on melee though like 00,it can perform at high levels in different diverse fields,but 00 is still more melee than bombing even if it's other stats are good,especially in Trans-Am.I notice that in the battle,Reborns tend to do very good in counter melee attacks but less so when it's doing pre-emtive melee attacks.I think this is due to piloting skills but also knowledge.Ribbons knows all of 00's abilities and has seen Setsuna fight alot of times and may know his style.Setsuna on the other hand,has never seen Reborns and does not know it's abilities and is not familiar with Ribbon's piloting style.

And of course,he wants to show off to Setsuna,so why kill him so fast?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
We never got true confirmation on the status of Ribbons did we?
I think the same source that says that the new Tau Drives are harmless also stated that Tiera is watching over Ribbon's data so it will not go anywhere or something.So dead but not "dead".The same source also had a director interview or something......I remember reading some of the translation in the invisionfree forum.

As for main characters dying in the movie,I am actually quite happy to here this.One of the things I've hated in S2 is the lack of good guy deaths at the end,and everybody survived.I liked it in S1 where everybody was dying and all,even if the actual deaths was not that many and alot of survivors.Of course,I forgiven it because a movie was coming up and killing of the mains would be difficult.Not that I hate the Meisters,but a matyrdom end would be nice.

Tiera's "death" was sort of sad to me though.Especially his last scene in the series so far.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2009-06-11 at 08:14.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 10:25   Link #10083
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

Thumbs up

Source

COOPERATION-2312
Drama CD 3 (partial) is out!!!!!!!

Chorisu is back !!!!!

Ham Kamen evolve to Bushi Kamen

"I'm not Graham Aker" second attempt for his HOT LOVE

Spoiler for Quick Partial Rough Trans:

Another Gold for me (damn funny)

Last edited by Nightwing(T_T); 2009-06-11 at 10:39.
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 10:39   Link #10084
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
^ that was sooooo wrong!!!!, YUN KOUGA!!!
YOSUKE KURODA!!! NO NEKO EARS ALLOWED!!!
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 10:56   Link #10085
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) View Post
Source

COOPERATION-2312

Chorisu is back !!!!!

LOL LOL wtf damn I wish to hear the whole CD Drama now

Thanx for the trans btw
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 16:58   Link #10086
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
I want Aliens or Jupiter Whales!!!!!

Personally though I am rather tired of Ribbons but he served his job well......but I can think of any new evil characters either other than possible Aliens....
Maybe another Observer......?

Maybe,but doing so at the start of the battle is almost suicide.The Tau Drives tend to burn out after Trans-Am so after awhile Reborns is going to be almost a sitting duck.He would have won though,because 00 could not go Trans-Am to counter Reborns's Trans-Am

There's also no telling how a Tau Twin Drive System will react to a Trans-Am,since the system relies on very minute particle syschronisation,the Drives burning out would definitely affect production at some point and destabalise the system,so using it as a last resort or a critical situation would be wise,kinda like 00's Trans-Am before Raiser,a last resort.

Even if you discount the burning out,the increase in particle production by Trans-Am will consume much more electrcity and we do not know the operational time of the Tau Twin Drive since it does not produce an energy surplus like the Originals but we also do not know whether the squaring process consumes the electricity by how much....

Reborns is also a better bomber machine and less on melee though like 00,it can perform at high levels in different diverse fields,but 00 is still more melee than bombing even if it's other stats are good,especially in Trans-Am.I notice that in the battle,Reborns tend to do very good in counter melee attacks but less so when it's doing pre-emtive melee attacks.I think this is due to piloting skills but also knowledge.Ribbons knows all of 00's abilities and has seen Setsuna fight alot of times and may know his style.Setsuna on the other hand,has never seen Reborns and does not know it's abilities and is not familiar with Ribbon's piloting style.

And of course,he wants to show off to Setsuna,so why kill him so fast?

I think the same source that says that the new Tau Drives are harmless also stated that Tiera is watching over Ribbon's data so it will not go anywhere or something.So dead but not "dead".The same source also had a director interview or something......I remember reading some of the translation in the invisionfree forum.

As for main characters dying in the movie,I am actually quite happy to here this.One of the things I've hated in S2 is the lack of good guy deaths at the end,and everybody survived.I liked it in S1 where everybody was dying and all,even if the actual deaths was not that many and alot of survivors.Of course,I forgiven it because a movie was coming up and killing of the mains would be difficult.Not that I hate the Meisters,but a matyrdom end would be nice.

Tiera's "death" was sort of sad to me though.Especially his last scene in the series so far.
It's either Ribbons or a waring Alien race. There is simply no other choice. And if they DO have another person working behind the scenes similar to Ribbons in season 2. I'm gonna be pissed.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 03:48   Link #10087
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) View Post
Source

COOPERATION-2312

Chorisu is back !!!!!

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I freakin' love you Hamu!!!!

Thanks for the translation
sapphire-pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 11:42   Link #10088
atlans89
Heretic Inquisitor

Send a message via Yahoo to atlans89
Due to last chapter of Gundam 00F, Fon Spark seems to create his own Veda and missing from the rest. Wonder if it will relate to the movie in the future
http://www.xhood.net/book/intro_63.html
atlans89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 23:55   Link #10089
Alexus_Z3
new to gunpla

Bwahahahaha I just listening to the Full Version Gundam 00 CD Drama 3 「COOPERATION 2312」 with Translation of summary by mike_s_6

I wonder if they're under influence of any dangerous substance when making this
Alexus_Z3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 08:55   Link #10090
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlans89 View Post
Due to last chapter of Gundam 00F, Fon Spark seems to create his own Veda and missing from the rest. Wonder if it will relate to the movie in the future
http://www.xhood.net/book/intro_63.html
u went like wild fire spreading rumors i suggest you re read the thing or at least look at the pictures a bit better.
Old 2009-06-15, 03:22   Link #10091
Akuma_Blade
Last "Real Robot" Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Akuma_Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by papaya View Post
cyborg ali plz.
hell yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicsp View Post
i want aliens or jupiter whales!!!!!
hell no!

--------------------

I think, 00 Movie will be a "Crossbone Gundam" remake. Not aliens/space whales , but outer space spacenoids.
Akuma_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 03:31   Link #10092
pigoz
YUKI.N>

Send a message via MSN to pigoz
The 5 new GN-Drives could even be built by new-CB. I mean they could reach jupiter really fast using Ptolemy + Trans-Am.
pigoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 03:40   Link #10093
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoz View Post
The 5 new GN-Drives could even be built by new-CB. I mean they could reach jupiter really fast using Ptolemy + Trans-Am.
They're probably going to use the Celestial Being Colony ship.
Old 2009-06-15, 05:30   Link #10094
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma_Blade View Post

I think, 00 Movie will be a "Crossbone Gundam" remake. Not aliens/space whales , but outer space spacenoids.
Celestial Being are now a bunch of space pirates!?

now i think i know where SEED got its goofball Space Whales idea from, which is ironicly,
the Jupiter Empire's Mobile Weapons are modeled after Sea creatures & other Aquatic/Marine lifeforms, including Whales!?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 08:18   Link #10095
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

hey guys don't u find the gn drives to be very alien like? perhaps the drives are based on alien tech which would explain why CBs tech was way ahead of every one elses. Also ribbons did say aeolia predicted a attack by unknown races
Old 2009-06-15, 13:14   Link #10096
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
hey guys don't u find the gn drives to be very alien like? perhaps the drives are based on alien tech which would explain why CBs tech was way ahead of every one elses. Also ribbons did say aeolia predicted a attack by unknown races
Ribbons never said an attack but what he did say was that they were dialogues to come.It's possible that there is a superior covenant of aliens out there that will test humanity when the time comes.

About Drives being alien tech,we actually have a good grasp on how the Originals works, at least basically.Jupiter's gravity plays an important role in the creation and porbably functions of the Drives.The particles themselves are a byproduct of the ebergy generation process which is powered up with a bunch of topological processors;one of the more famouse hypothesis being byronic matter decay for fuel.

Still,the for the guy to have the idea to come up with the GN-Drive and it's future theories.such as the Twin-Drive theories is quite amazings.Not to mention his Solar Elevator thesis and his development of humanoid machines which eventually become MS.In a sense,he is historically credited as the creator[S102 Menclave only].It's the discovery of the particles themselves that is amazing and revoulutionary.

[Personal Theory]
It is however possible for the technology and insight was given to him by aliens,which tells him of humanity's upcoming natural destruction unless they save themselves.Thus he built CB to unite humanity,got rid of nuclear to prevent humanity's extinctions,built the towers to accelerate space development/energy source and finally build an Ark so humanity can travel into the cosmos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
It's either Ribbons or a waring Alien race. There is simply no other choice. And if they DO have another person working behind the scenes similar to Ribbons in season 2. I'm gonna be pissed.
Possibly Regine.But the World Report book also ultimately says that "Ribbons will be ultimately played instead", possibly by Regine[Or it already happened in S225] or Veda[Remember that working terminal?]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoz View Post
Yeah,but Trans-Am itself last only three minutes and Jupiter is REALLY REALLY far,it also depnds on the time of the year as well because of both the Earth's and Jupiter's orbit would differ greatly at different times which should play a role in the best time for travel.L5 already took a few days to travel to on 00 Raiser.

There has alose ben the mentioned that the the creation of the Drive would have taken a few decades though this was more than a century ago[0P I think],new technology may speed things up.

And of course,they would need the knowledge of how to do it as well,which died with the scientist that killed themselves[But they didnt bother getting rid of the purple Haro it seems,traitor?]CB does have an understanding on how the Originals work so this may help them a bit.......

It's possible that they're not making new Drives which may longertime...but rather upgrading and re-starting the current ones which would be shorter and be more economical for them.In other words,upgrading to make the Drives more powerful in relation to Taus.This may explain why they are exactly 5 Drives in jupiter,unless 5 is the maximum amount that can be "conditioned" at once or something.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2009-06-15 at 13:32.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 14:12   Link #10097
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

@ sonic sorry my mistake it was actually encounters with unknown races XD but hey that line has aliens all over it and sonic, don't you think it would be too much of a coincidence that the guy who knew about the aliens would also happen to be the same guy that came up with the whole gn drive idea as well. thats why i think its possible the gn drive might be based on alien tech if there are aliens that is
Old 2009-06-15, 21:33   Link #10098
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I am actually hoping for an alien race, I think it'd be pretty neat, a nice change up of threats.

Seriously, it's either aliens or more Ribbons. I don't mind if Ribbons comes back, he's a great villain. But having a waring alien race sounds good too.
Old 2009-06-16, 00:00   Link #10099
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

My Grandmother always said... you must give Aeolia the secrets to the GN-Drive.

That totally explains Trans-AM in relation to Clock-Up.
Old 2009-06-16, 03:24   Link #10100
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

yeah i would like too see alien mobile suits lol hell maybe an alien gundam

Tags
spoilers