Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-10-29, 19:32   Link #11761
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Plus, seeing as Gin is still hung up on Sun, I doubt he'll be interested in Kurumu right now.
Old 2009-10-29, 19:45   Link #11762
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
We can also get an end like in Shuffle.
Spoiler for Shuffle:
Other than the Love Hina and Ichigo 100 endings, I can also see the Shuffle ending happening as well. In a way, the Shuffle ending is still pretty similar to the Love Hina.

As far as I can tell, it'll be a "first girl wins" ending. It may seem boring and cliche for this type of ending but it's been made painfully clear that Tsukune's had affections for Moka ONLY.

As long as it doesn't end up a harem, I'm cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I think Kurumu is slowly but surely falling in love with Gin
Sorry to say, but, that ship sank the moment I saw the S2 V5 cover.

It would've been possible for Gin X Kurumu if Sun-senpai and Gin didn't have a history.

It'll also take a LOT of undoing to Kurumu's character buildup to have her fall for Gin in the year and a half they have left in school. I'm not saying it's impossible but the chances are very, VERY slim.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 19:47   Link #11763
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Other than the Love Hina and Ichigo 100 endings, I can also see the Shuffle ending happening as well. In a way, the Shuffle ending is still pretty similar to the Love Hina.

As far as I can tell, it'll be a "first girl wins" ending. It may seem boring and cliche for this type of ending but it's been made painfully clear that Tsukune's had affections for Moka ONLY.

As long as it doesn't end up a harem
Nah, he loves all the girls, that's why he's indecisive right now. Even though his attraction to Moka is stronger, he still has feelings for the others.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 19:59   Link #11764
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Nah, he loves all the girls, that's why he's indecisive right now. Even though his attraction to Moka is stronger, he still has feelings for the others.
I don't know about that......

IMO, he honestly cares for the rest of the girls but he's only really got eyes for Moka. Beides, he's never had romantic moments with the other girls. Those moments only occurred between him and Moka.
Old 2009-10-29, 20:44   Link #11765
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Moka is the girl Tsukune truly loves... everyone else is just a friend with benefits

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 20:49   Link #11766
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Moka is the girl Tsukune truly loves... everyone else is just a friend with benefits
/sigh so much denial...
Old 2009-10-29, 21:35   Link #11767
Cio
Otaku

IMO, Vol 5 cover is merely kills the chance of Gin X Kurumu. Maybe Ikeda just want to make us confuse about who the girl Tsukune choose in the end although we all know that until now Tsukune is still love Moka the most.

And of course we know that Moka's best rival are Kurumu and Mizore, if Ikeda made Kurumu sign/confirmation that she love Gin or other person, than it will be only Mizore that still have a chance. I don't think Ikeda made Kurumu slowly love Gin, honestly i thought that Ikeda made Tsukune slowly realize the girl's feeling, as we see in Snow village arc when Mizore reveal how she really feels about Tsukune and in chapter 17 where Kurumu crying (GAAAHHH, i remembered it again). In the end of chapter 17, Tsukune is blushing when Kurumu does her usual temptation, and this is why i said Tsukune have open a chance that other girl except Moka could be his pair.
Old 2009-10-29, 21:39   Link #11768
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
/sigh so much denial...
hahahah, they really are in denial.
Old 2009-10-30, 00:07   Link #11769
Dark Mage

I think Kurumu herself hasnt realised yet that she is starting to deveolop feelings for Gin, I am not saying its gonna happen right no, I am saying when Tsukune does choose one girl out of all, Kurumu can then truly search within herself and if at that time, Gin is beside her, and listens to her and gives her a compassianate shoulder, anything might happen. And yes, I know about Gin and Sun's history and I have even seen the cover, but its HISTORY and was in the past and Gin chose to walk away from it, if you guys remember it properly, Kurumu even asked him if it was alright to just leave it at that and Gin sad its okay. So for all we know Kurumu can be his FUTURE. I dont see how it will make Kurumu appear low infront of the eyes of Fans, she cant keep on loving Tsukune after he chooses Moka/Mizore, she has the future of her clan to think of, so why cant she turn towards the next best guy who she has slowly started to notice without even her own knowledge?

I am sorry I know all these are highly impossible but its just my personal belief but somehow I couldnt help but notice Kurumu's actions towards Gin, and how she always managed to have that warm look in her eyes when Gin surprises her with a good deed totally out of character with his perverted persona. I mean Mizore is also trained by Gin but we never saw Mizore being impressed by Gin or notice Gin's good points or his feelings. Its only Kurumu who sees them
Old 2009-10-30, 00:51   Link #11770
Johnny
Working the bags...

Of course she doesn't realise it yet, because it's not there at all. It's called wishfull thinking and that's all. Plus if I'd have to say that Kurumu pursues Tsukune the hardest out of all the girls. Not saying she loves him more than the others, I think that's just her personality. I'm all for Tsukune sitting on a throne with all girls at his feet. Well Ruby will have a collar with a chain attached, of her own accord I might add...

Whether or not the polygamy thing was thrown as a sense of foreshadowing or just for kicks. Who knows, but it was a funny chapter seeing Tsukune's reaction. The banner was a nice touch as well...

One thing I am wondering on and I didn't see it. Did one of Tsukune's links crack on his locket when he stopped the bird? I don't see the sfx translated so it's unclear...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 01:12   Link #11771
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Nah Tsukune has learned to control his powers so that it won't effect the chain so it didn't crack. Typically there's a zoom in on the chain everytime it cracks.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 03:56   Link #11772
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I'll bet the destruction of Tsukune's chain will play a big role in taking down Daddy Starbucks.
Old 2009-10-31, 03:59   Link #11773
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 24:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 06:10   Link #11774
zibi88

ehhh nothing new I guess.... no fairy tale stuff and all...... anyway this time elder sister of that guy from prvious chapter appeared >_<....... God so who will show up next.... their mother... later grandmother... or someone from their clan.....

seriously the author should just drop that guy here trying to get tsukune to their mafia clan..... Tsukune doesnt want it so there is no use...

the part that made me wow was...

Spoiler for hmmm...:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 06:32   Link #11775
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

EPIC!!!

It's not the new girl, it's not Inner Moka, it's the MILF'S!!! YES!!!!

Spoiler for chap.24:
Old 2009-10-31, 06:39   Link #11776
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I don't get where people are getting the Kurumu-Gin ideas, if you guys hadn't mentioned it, it would have never even crossed my mind...As for Tsukune's position, he has serious feelings for Moka, Kurumu and Mizore (because they've all had their very important, sentimental moments together) and I still believe that the other girls will also get a respective arc of their own, ending in Tsukune truly loving all of the girls, making this much more different than your casual harem where hero loves the first girl and the others are like pests trying to get in their way.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 06:53   Link #11777
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Gin x Kurumu image.

Old 2009-10-31, 07:05   Link #11778
zeremonio
creator of chaos

ouuu the spoiler blow me off
can't wait for chap 24
Old 2009-10-31, 07:51   Link #11779
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

MILFS!!!

Spoiler for 24:
Old 2009-10-31, 08:15   Link #11780
Cio
Otaku

Spoiler for 24:

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire