AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-04, 19:36   Link #1401
Simonsy

yea weird that yui has rito, but others don't

but question on translation. under momo for special skil is that supposed to say talks to plants? or able to talk to plants.

plants and talking just sound funny.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 00:47   Link #1402
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Just a heads up, the colorist already did the Mikan sucking Yami's breast page
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 01:22   Link #1403
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
I've seen that colour page, but it seems a bit sloppy imho. Well, compared to the previous works.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 02:05   Link #1404
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I'm glad he changed the eyes in the first chapter. I thought they were strange when I first saw it, and apparently someone agreed.

Also agree with the breast changes. Good changes, Yabuki.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 02:25   Link #1405
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Well I wonder how much younger than Lala Momo actually is.
Sadly, it doesn't seem like her age was given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
And I suppose this goes to show that Yui wouldn't be classified as the physical athlete type.
It makes me wonder what kind of sport she does to keep that perfect body fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
yea weird that yui has rito, but others don't

but question on translation. under momo for special skil is that supposed to say talks to plants? or able to talk to plants.

plants and talking just sound funny.
Yeah, it's talking to plants. Let's just say it was late and I was tired

I find it a bit weird that Yui has Rito under likes and others don't as well (well, technically, Mikan also has him). I'm curious to see Haruna and Lala's profile. For now, Nana:

Nana Asta Deviluke
August 8
151cm 43kg
B68-W54-H77
Blood type: B
Special skill: to exercise (breasts enlargement exercises, I presume ), talking to animals
Dislikes: having her tail touched, bell pepper, studying

Edit: oh, here's Haruna:

Sairenji Haruna
March 6
160cm 50kg
79-56-82
Special skill: Tennis (oh yeah, she was part of the tennis club, wasn't she?)
Dislikes: Oshizu's spectre form, dark places

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
I've seen that colour page, but it seems a bit sloppy imho. Well, compared to the previous works.
As I said a few days ago, it was something he made in a hurry using the spoiler pics. Expect the final version to look a lot better.

I'll just leave this here....

Spoiler for NSFW:

Last edited by Kanon; 2011-04-08 at 06:28. Reason: derp
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 02:59   Link #1406
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Nana:

Nana Asta Deviluke
August 8
151cm 43kg
B68-W54-H77
Special skill: to exercise (breasts enlargement exercises, I presume ), loli Dr. Dolittle

No likes
There we go, fixed.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 03:25   Link #1407
Soraya21

Seriously? Exercising is a special talent of hers? Poor Nana. Maybe someone should kindly inform her that her hobby might be the direct cause of burning away that crucial 10 cm she's desperately lacking.

Quote:
Sadly, it doesn't seem like her age was given.
That's a real shame. That was one of the more important stats which I wanted to know from the databook, and I doubt we'll be getting either Yami or Mea's age as well.

Quote:
I'll just leave this here....

Spoiler for NSFW:
Spoiler for pic appreciation:
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 11:37   Link #1408
ForteAnly

Nice Mikan apron pic. It is a shame the ages weren't listed. I've been curious for a while the actual ages of nana, momo, and yami. oh well maybe next data book.
ForteAnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 12:40   Link #1409
Xagzan

A bigger version of the harem poster's up. Is it just me or does Yui's body look smaller than you'd think, especially since she's supposed to be one of the most well endowed of the haremettes?

And Rin looks delicious in the poster too
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 13:56   Link #1410
Ashaman

^ Its because she is next to Mikado

And God-tier colourer has done flat-chested Nana
Old 2011-03-05, 17:31   Link #1411
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

More comparisons between the pre-published chapters (on the left) and the first tankoubon (on the right):

And a nice sketch showing Yui's reaction upon discovering the shirt:

Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2011-03-05, 23:19   Link #1412
Simonsy

ch. 6 finally scanlated and out

btw seems no chapter next month. it says next chapter in MAY issue. if i'm not wrong next month is april
Old 2011-03-05, 23:27   Link #1413
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

So many spoiler posts... I am glad I stopped visiting.

Anyway... I am a little disappointed. It still reeked of cheap service like so many other series. A shame.
Old 2011-03-05, 23:29   Link #1414
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
ch. 6 finally scanlated and out

btw seems no chapter next month. it says next chapter in MAY issue. if i'm not wrong next month is april
The month of the issue is one month ahead of the month it actually comes out. So the May issue will come out in April.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 23:33   Link #1415
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
The month of the issue is one month ahead of the month it actually comes out. So the May issue will come out in April.
oh so ch. 6 was the april issue?
Old 2011-03-06, 00:09   Link #1416
Xacual

Quote:
oh so ch. 6 was the april issue?
Yes it was. I really liked this chapter, seeing Momo utterly trash that villain because she was underestimated. Mea seems a little surprised / shocked? that her "older sister" could lose. This will probably start Mea integrating into the harem a little more to figure things out or to start taking more actions on her own against them. Not really mutually exclusive choices I guess though.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 01:31   Link #1417
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
So many spoiler posts... I am glad I stopped visiting.

Anyway... I am a little disappointed. It still reeked of cheap service like so many other series. A shame.
That's what I thought. Newest chapter wasn't horrible, but I found the whole "Yami gets sexually assaulted by Mikan" completely unneccessary. Of course, given the fact that the target audience are hormone-crazed teens who wouldn't know what to do with a woman in the first place and dirty old men who's wives won't put out anymore, I shouldn't be surprised.

I'm glad Yami said she couldn't rely on Rito in the end, though. All he managed to do was get beat by his 12 year old little sister by way of suffocation in a completely humiliating way. It's one of the reasons why my interest in this series has waned so much as time goes on. Rito remains useless, story progress is non-existent and it's basically no more than a softcore hentai.
Old 2011-03-06, 02:37   Link #1418
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

His 12 year old sister wasn't moving like his 12 year old sister. His 12 year old sister was even faster than Yami in some respects this chapter.

Asking Rito to actually be able to do something to his sister who basically slammed his head on the ground KO'ing him when he's nothing more than a normal human (yeah, he's probably one of the top athletes in his school but still) is very unreasonable. Rito isn't a fighting shonen MC. It wouldn't even make sense if he actually was able to do something.

It's actually a miracle that he even managed to grab Mikan.

And I digress, the story is pretty much progressing well. And Yami actually developed her character in this one too. Relations with Momo also progressed.

I'm not sure what you guys are looking for even. The story and plot is moving, but this is mainly an ecchi series. If you let the ecchi blind you, you ain't actually going to see the development that's actually happening, because you're complaining first before you read the thing properly.
Old 2011-03-06, 03:34   Link #1419
KLGChaos
The Shermain

I know it's mainly and ecchi series. I believe I pointed that out and it's probably why I won't be reading it much longer. I've got better things to do with my time than drool over ink boobies. There might be some story progression there, but much like Kanokon, it gets drowned out in the ecchi, which is a turn off to me. Some ecchi is fine, but did we really need to see a 12 year old sucking on another girl's breast. No, and I felt it took something away from the scene.

On top of that, I've just gotten tired of useless shounen protagonists, which seem to be everywhere, especially when the stories start becoming action heavy. I prefer my guys to put up a fight.

And I think most of all, the focus on Momo and Yami has just turned me off. They were two characters (along with Nana) that I had the least interest in during the original run, so them being the leads now doesn't appeal to me that much.

I'll probably give this a few more chapters and then drop it. Ecchi series just don't do as much for me as they used to.
Old 2011-03-06, 04:32   Link #1420
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Although I ultimately enjoyed it, I found the Mikan x Yami scene to be incredibly random and out of place to be honest, so I can understand your complaints. Fanservice and action/serious moments should be clearly separated from one another. Mixing them cheapens the drama a bit.

As for Rito, I thought he was okay in this chapter. There's only so much a mere human can do against superpowered aliens. At least he didn't just stand there doing nothing, he tried to restrain Mikan and later on risked his life to distract Azenda and give Yami the opportunity to run away with Mikan. That required some courage.

More profiles:

Lala Satalin Deviluke
July 7
165cm 50.5kg
Special skill: intelligence, fighting
Dislikes: having her tail touched

Found it here. There is also Nana's profile, so I updated my post above with the thing she likes (there is one kanji I can't read though) and corrected my craptastic translation.

Run
February 28
158cm 49kg
83・55・83
Blood type: A
Special skill: singing, acting
Dislikes: the Principal

Here are the results of an online poll: http://toloverutiar.blog85.fc2.com/blog-entry-85.html

It's not official or anything, but it's still interesting.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen