AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-17, 16:24   Link #2701
chaosprophet

It was announced on the anime website that the early screening of next stage episode 1 on Akihabara UDX Theater will also be on nico live. It's going up on 2012/12/22 (next Saturday) at 17:00 japan time (will happen simultaneous to the one in the theater.

It also will have a special edition of the official web radio "Nakaya Sayaka Assault Guerrilla Radio" and a talk show.
Old 2012-12-18, 00:03   Link #2702
Raiga
tl;dr

*configures proxy*

*schedules time shift viewing*

*readies kakoroku*

Let's do this.
Old 2012-12-19, 02:38   Link #2703
sa547
*Author

FINALLY, they just gave in.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anim...048_next_stage
Old 2012-12-19, 03:06   Link #2704
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
They took a long time to add it.

At least they add a trailer with subtitles
Old 2012-12-20, 04:48   Link #2705
chaosprophet

From today onwards, pre-registration is open for "AKB0048 Galaxy Cinderella", a social game by Namco Bandai Games. It's scheduled for early January of 2013.

According to the Tsubasa Blog, the player will be a rookie producer that will raise the idols so they can deliver guerrilla lives for the fans around the galaxy, aiming for the Galaxy Cinderella (I guess would be a game similar to the idolmaster one?)

Image posted on the blog:

Interesting choice of girls to be in the picture... the 8 main successors,Acchan 13rd, Tsubasa, Mii-chan 5th, Sasshi 7th, plus only Nagisa and Chieri from the kenkyuusei.

Link here.
Old 2012-12-20, 09:37   Link #2706
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
From today onwards, pre-registration is open for "AKB0048 Galaxy Cinderella", a social game by Namco Bandai Games. It's scheduled for early January of 2013.

According to the Tsubasa Blog, the player will be a rookie producer that will raise the idols so they can deliver guerrilla lives for the fans around the galaxy, aiming for the Galaxy Cinderella (I guess would be a game similar to the idolmaster one?)

Image posted on the blog:

Interesting choice of girls to be in the picture... the 8 main successors,Acchan 13rd, Tsubasa, Mii-chan 5th, Sasshi 7th, plus only Nagisa and Chieri from the kenkyuusei.

Link here.

Soon there could be that "VS." game, and it'll be Just. As. Planned.

Oh, I love to see that, and that'll be loads of fun!

Last edited by sa547; 2012-12-20 at 10:07.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 10:28   Link #2707
Kazu-kun

Quote:

Link here.
Maybe they're trying to cater to AKB fans in general instead of only anime fans and that's why they selected these characters, since the successors have the names of actual AKB idols. Cheiri and Nagisa would be exceptions because they're the anime's main characters.

Also:

Old 2012-12-20, 17:30   Link #2708
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Maybe they're trying to cater to AKB fans in general instead of only anime fans and that's why they selected these characters, since the successors have the names of actual AKB idols. Cheiri and Nagisa would be exceptions because they're the anime's main characters.
From what I was able to understand on the site, seems like there will be many characters, the kenkyuusei included, and even previous successors, with the possibility of characters we didn't see on the anime yet.

One thing I find interesting about Sasshi being there, is that maybe the whole Sasshi problem on real AKB may not affect the anime (for instance they making Orine succeed another name just because of that, or even not mentioning a Sasshi anymore in the story).

Some info about the game (someone better at Japanese may correct me if I read anything wrong).

You gather idols (which are cards, and there are many different versions for same character), go through lessons and live missions to make them level up and get better stats. Seems like live missions may also get you new idols (also you prob start with a small set).

You have battles against other players using units of 5 idols. the winner gets "Oshi points". Seems like there is two rankings, one is the player ranking (based on the points it's idols have) and another is a character ranking (which is the sum of all the oshi points any player have for a specific card / idol, meaning something like, the most popular card).

Every idol/card have a type and there is 3 different types. I don't know what effect they have in the game. "Dance" represents girls who specialty is dancing. "Song" represents girls who specialty is singing. "MC" represents girls who are good at MCing.

From the images on the site we can see the type of many characters. Acchan 13rd, Kojiharu 8th, Tomochin 11th, Mii-chan 5th, Mariko 7th, and Nagisa are from the Dance type. Mayuyu 3rd, Yukirin 6th, and Chieri are from the Song type. Yuuko 9th, Sae 10th, Sayaka 10th, and Takamina 5th are from the MC type.
Old 2012-12-20, 18:55   Link #2709
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

I'm no expert, but isn't that KIND OF the same concept as Idolm@ster?

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 19:03   Link #2710
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
I'm no expert, but isn't that KIND OF the same concept as Idolm@ster?

Arty
The only thing they have in common is the idol stuff. AKB0048 also has mecha, mecha itasha, strange alien things, swan-shaped starships, missile glowsticks, micsabers, clones, cyborgs and music as a weapon. If you're at all curious, you should check it out.
Old 2012-12-20, 19:05   Link #2711
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

I'm talking about the videogame.

If they ever release an AKB0048 video game allowing me to fly mechas and kick the balls out of DES, count me in.

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 00:55   Link #2712
Raiga
tl;dr

By Namco Bandai eh? Isn't that a conflict of interest with their Im@s series? :P
Old 2012-12-21, 02:30   Link #2713
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
By Namco Bandai eh? Isn't that a conflict of interest with their Im@s series? :P
Don't they have a lot of similar "social games" for many series already? Also idolmaster seems to have it ow particular fanbase from the games, and with AKB0048, if they're able to reach to AKB48 fans, they would get to another particular fanbase too.
Old 2012-12-21, 03:47   Link #2714
Raiga
tl;dr

Quote:
Don't they have a lot of similar "social games" for many series already? Also idolmaster seems to have it ow particular fanbase from the games, and with AKB0048, if they're able to reach to AKB48 fans, they would get to another particular fanbase too.
Oh I was kidding. I just found it interesting that the same company is doing it.
Old 2012-12-22, 01:17   Link #2715
sa547
*Author

Romain personally designed this shirt for this season's Comiket:
http://www.satelight.co.jp/news/cate...ost_002269.php
Old 2012-12-22, 06:19   Link #2716
chaosprophet

I was able to watch the episode 14 preair, but lost the connection for around 5 minutes in the middle of the episode.

Spoiler for ep 14 preair:
Old 2012-12-22, 07:29   Link #2717
maririn

Major Spoiler Ep 14 pictures

Spoiler for ep14 preair:

Spoiler for ep14 preair:

Spoiler for 14 preair:

Spoiler for 14 preair:

Spoiler for 14 preair:

Spoiler for 14 preair:

p/s: btw hello guys, i'm new here..yoroshiku~
maririn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 11:39   Link #2718
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Finally a "Face of Evil" for the DES, a problem with the last series was the DES was more of an annoying pest. With this season we have a villain proper.
Old 2012-12-22, 12:06   Link #2719
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Spoiler for spoilers:
Spoiler for spoilers:

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-12-22 at 12:24.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 12:10   Link #2720
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
It's nice that is Chieri's father himself too, instead of some random guy.
To be fair there is a bit of a build up to it from both the official site and from the story itself. I mean who else to lead the unmerry band of profiteering oligarchy than a CEO of a corporation.

Although I would have killed to see blackshirts trying to attack Akibastar with terror attacks.

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime