AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chuunibyou

Notices

View Poll Results: Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! - Favorite Character(s) Poll
True Eye of the Evil King - Takanashi Rikka 31 48.44%
Dark Flame Master - Togashi Yuuta 19 29.69%
Wielder of Mjollnir, Dekomori - Dekomori Sanae 25 39.06%
True Eye of the Evil King #2 - Tsuyuri Kumin 15 23.44%
Mori Summer - Nibutani Shinka 31 48.44%
Club Member - Isshiki Makoto 5 7.81%
Priestess of the Unseen Horizon Administration Bureau - Takanashi Touka 26 40.63%
Others 5 7.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-13, 18:13   Link #1
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! - Favorite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! - Favorite Character(s) Poll - the place where you can express all of your love towards your favorite Chuunibyou characters.

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to comeback and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!
If you are selecting "Other" among your choices, please don't forget to name the character(s) you are referring to (such like Yumeha, Kuzuha, Nanase, etc).

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.
  • Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.
  • Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.
Old 2013-02-14, 02:17   Link #2
Haiprbim
Banned

I've been keeping an eye on this forum for quite some time but still haven't watched the anime.
I'm planning on doing it today in full, so expect my vote later on today. :D

Edit: I finished watching it yesterday, all in one day. I found Rikka just simply amazing. Although she and her 'saviour' didn't kiss in the end, it was a really good ending, not to mention how good the story itself was. To keep things short, my vote goes towards Rikka, but others were great too.

Last edited by Haiprbim; 2013-02-16 at 01:38.
Old 2013-02-14, 02:26   Link #3
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Wasn't fond of as many characters as other KyoAni produced series. I was fond of Kumin for the simple fact she didn't appear as intrusive (and unnatural at times) as the most character in this series. I also yearned for more screentime of Yuta's adorable loli sister, so I voted other. And voted Touka for making time to talk with Yuta's loli sister. She was so adorable. KyoAni produced shows have some of the most adorable loli sisters. No, I won't be discussing about my issues.
Old 2013-02-15, 19:14   Link #4
GreatTeacherKen

I voted for Rikka, Sanae, and Kumin. Rikka is just too adorable and her antics along with Sanae's provide a lot of the humor in the series.

Kumin is pretty much the nicest character in the series and she seems like someone who'd be fun to be with in real life.

I also find it funny how Makoto has the fewest votes and at the time of this post, has no votes at all. It kind of reflects his lack of luck and respect he gets in-universe.
Old 2014-01-11, 22:46   Link #5
Dekomori Sanae
Twintail Twister!

Voted for Sanae, Rikka and Shinka, those three are the best

Kumin didn't do much and was napping a lot of the time, and Touka is just plain too excessively overpowered
Perhaps that changes now in the second season.

Last edited by Dekomori Sanae; 2014-01-12 at 21:04. Reason: Don't mix last names and first names
Old 2014-01-11, 23:00   Link #6
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Nibutani!!!! is Rubber sling Goddess!!!! >_<
Old 2014-01-12, 00:22   Link #7
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

I voted for everyone except Kumin and Makoto. Makoto, while good for some laughs, didn't really make much of an impact on me. Kumin, while I find her ridiculously cute, is just not a character I find myself drawn to as much.
Old 2014-01-14, 02:01   Link #8
Dr. Casey

Rikka is a very fun character. If there's any person who could make every solitary aspect of life and the world seem fun and exciting, it's Rikka. Shinka is sexy as hell (I love that crooked smile of hers at around the 1:26 bit of the Ren opening, where the glyph spins her around to face the camera) and her crabby, ornery, trying-too-hard-to-be-a-perfectly-mature-and-socially-acceptable-realist personality is entertaining. Touka is a very cool and threatening antagonist that scores a 10 out of 10 when it comes to style.

Dekomori is very fun and entertaining and I considered voting for her, but didn't want to cast a vote for too many characters. Yuuta is perfectly likable and interesting, but he falls quite short of Rikka, Shinka, and Touka for me. I'm mostly lukewarm towards Kumin and Makoto (though I'm with Kismet in thinking that Kumin is very cute), though I kinda wish I'd voted for Makoto now that I see he has only one vote. Poor guy. At least he has a bro in Alex Armstrong.
Closed Thread