Old 2006-06-30, 11:48   Link #782
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlurker123
i d/l it , nice work on the karaoke .
I knew everyone would the like mergion patterned karaoke. It means Xat did a good job...

We're working on a new ED karaoke for ep 5.
Old 2006-06-30, 13:04   Link #783
warainagara
CA

Send a message via MSN to warainagara
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuori
I don't think you can grab the file from that location without being a member of the yahoogroup, though.
LOL, Yahoo seems to change the link address periodically.
Then I should delete the link.
Hmm...
I don't have internet account that supports storage to put other files than graphic, movie or music files.
I wonder if there is anyone who can provide it.
warainagara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 13:18   Link #784
randomlurker123
Stalker 101

here are 2 upload sites if u need to store or transfer some files to ppl.
www.yousendit.com (#of download limitation i think but has a 1gig file size limit - - huge ) or www.megaupload.com (250mb file size limit but unllimited # of d/l -- sub file size not too big rite?) megaupload's website only make sense if u use IE tho, else it's messy :/

whatever u do... no rapidshare pls heh there's some fubar thing going on there... they treat all the users of my isp (maybe for others as well? ) as 1person hence download limit for the day exceeded all the time AFTER waiting for like 1hr

these are file dump sites like image shack , upload and paste the link here then ppls can go and d/l from there

Last edited by randomlurker123; 2006-06-30 at 14:07.
randomlurker123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 14:22   Link #785
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Send a message via AIM to Futaba-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Futaba-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuori
I don't think you can grab the file from that location without being a member of the yahoogroup, though.
That's not that much of a problem -- just sign up for the group, and edit your membership to "no mail" or "special notices only" if you don't want the list traffic. We're pretty open about membership; I only have it set to "moderator approves" to keep the spammers away.

I'm hoping to have a QC version of episode 13 available late tonight.
Futaba-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 14:28   Link #786
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I just discovered that Koshimizu Ami (Paraietta) and Mizusawa Fumie (Waporif) are friends and both have photo-blogs in which they feature each other. Here are some shots from their blogs.
Spoiler for photos from blogs:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 14:31   Link #787
warainagara
CA

ep 13 temporary sub again.

go to download ep 13 sub

Many thanks to randomlurker123 for megaupload!

You will type some letters to get it downloaded on the page.
This is for early birds who catch up with weekly raws.
As soon as official sub is realeased the file will be deleted.

Ah, added after seeing the previous post,
Amisuke is so cute...
I like her voice in School Rumble. (Tsukamoto Tenma)
She is growing remarkably in her performance, i think.
Old 2006-06-30, 14:47   Link #788
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
And finally, there's a shot of Amisuke (left) with her friends Nazuka Kaori (Yun...)
Is that Kaori right next to Amisuke? She actually looks a little bit like Ore-onna....
Old 2006-06-30, 16:12   Link #789
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks
Mergion (Maaju) = Mass Half-Naked Child Event

You know it's true...
Old 2006-06-30, 17:30   Link #790
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba-chan
Is that Kaori right next to Amisuke? She actually looks a little bit like Ore-onna....
Yes, that's her. Here's some more info. Takahashi Mikako is on her radio show ("Kamosan Academy") this week, and they talk (pic) about Simoun. Kaori has blonde hair there, too, lol. She seems kind of sunny and strong. Her show apparently has fewer guests and more of her talking than some others do. I notice that she is a stage actress, too, like Niino Michi. She was Erisu in Canvas2, where Mikako was the tsundere sick girl, Tomoko.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2006-06-30, 22:42   Link #791
fignae
floofer. floof.

Quote:
I just discovered that Koshimizu Ami (Paraietta) and Mizusawa Fumie (Waporif) are friends and both have photo-blogs in which they feature each other.
Ooh! More young seiyuu I haven't heard of (there are hoards)! Thanks for this! It's nice to know "Yun" and "Paraietta" once worked together for Eureka 7. Koshimizu Ami seems like the type who has lots of friends; or maybe she just blogs about them more. And why is she always so slashy.

The Simoun page in Megami (on the current front page of this site) is very pretty indeed. (Caution: borderline.)

Last edited by fignae; 2006-06-30 at 23:08.
fignae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-01, 00:07   Link #792
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fignae
...It's nice to know "Yun" and "Paraietta" once worked together for Eureka 7. Koshimizu Ami seems like the type who has lots of friends; or maybe she just blogs about them more....
I posted one other picture over in the Kamisama Kazoku thread, and people have posted more of her there. Amisuke is doing a wonderful job as the angel Tenko in Kamisama, a role that couldn't be more different from Paraietta. The pic shows her with a figure of her first role: Nadja in Ashita no Nadja.

I think she has lots of friends. That's the impression you get from the blog, anyway. She provided a nickname list to identify the friends that show up on the blog a lot.
ふみえ=水沢史絵ちゃん Fumie = Mizusawa Fumie-chan
ぺ=三瓶由布子ちゃん Pe = Sanpei Yuuko-chan (Renton in Eureka 7)
エリリ=仙台エリちゃん Eriri = Sendai Eri-chan
カナちゃん=三橋加奈子ちゃん Kana-chan = Mitsuhashi Kanako-chan (Suzuka in Suzuka)
ゆぅかちん=南里侑香ちゃん Yuuka-chan = Nanri Yuuka-chan
美香ちゃん=菊地美香ちゃん Mika-chan = Kikuchi Mika-chan
かおりん=名塚佳織ちゃん Kaorin = Nazuka Kaori-chan (Eureka in Eureka 7)
Old 2006-07-01, 04:28   Link #793
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Episode 6 released

Simoun-Fans Fansubs announces the release of episode 6, available by BitTorrent from http://a.scarywater.net/simoun-fans/ . It should show up here on AnimeSuki shortly.
Old 2006-07-01, 08:01   Link #794
Simon
気持ち悪い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba-chan
Simoun-Fans Fansubs announces the release of episode 6
DLing now - thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fignae
The Simoun page in Megami (on the current front page of this site) is very pretty indeed. (Caution: borderline.)
Which issue of Megami is that from? I picked up the July issue in Tokyo (yes, the one with the Aeru pin-up - hey, stop looking at me like that!), and it doesn't have that pic as far as I can see. Admittedly you could posit a link between Megami and blindness, but still...

What it does have is another "Sybilla Fan-club" installment, which I've duly scanned for anyone who can read Japanese: p66 (495KB) - p67 (462KB). Looks like p67 has some info on the various Chor / Call and the ships they're assigned to.

It also appears to promise a 16-page Simoun special in the August issue. It seems to me Megami have recently shown a bigger interest in Simoun - as well as the magazine spreads and the upcoming book, they started appearing in the anime end credits alongside Ichijinsha from about ep10. Also, the official site for the game links to them (speaking of the game, what's an SLG?). Publicity is nice, but given Megami's focus on eye-candy is this really a Good Thing for a series like Simoun?
Old 2006-07-01, 08:22   Link #795
fignae
floofer. floof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon
Which issue of Megami is that from? I picked up the July issue in Tokyo (yes, the one with the Aeru pin-up - hey, stop looking at me like that!), and it doesn't have that pic as far as I can see. Admittedly you could posit a link between Megami and blindness, but still...
Thanks for the scans, Simon! Haven't seen you in this thread of late.

The forums where I first saw it said the graphic was from 2chan, and also claimed a Megami source. But no date.

Quote:
It also appears to promise a 16-page Simoun special in the August issue. It seems to me Megami have recently shown a bigger interest in Simoun [...] Publicity is nice, but given Megami's focus on eye-candy is this really a Good Thing for a series like Simoun?
Interesting question. Hmm. Y'know, from what little I've seen of Simoun promotional material, Megami or not, they all appear to cater to the fanservice demographic. The aim of these posters is to make an immediate impact on the audience - one image that will make them watch the show. That's not easy, and inevitably the strongest images are also the most provocative ones. But someone who watches the show for only this - I don't think they will be satisfied by what they see, though the converse is debatable, too. Simoun is a lot of things, and each of us will focus on the dimension that we prefer, sometimes twitching a bit at parts we're uncomfortable with, but hopefully - hopefully - it has enough breadth to make everyone happy....
fignae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-01, 10:21   Link #796
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Right now this would be my last discussion for Simoun, until I find out how to quickly catch up with the current episodes; I'm following the pace of the Doremi subs.

Already have seen episode four. For the first part, the animation was pretty low on quality and somewhat stiff if you look how they drew and sketched the character's facial features. But for the second part, it managed to improve.

I cheer over and over for Rimone who is unquestionably the cutest among all the girls, and more so since Mamiko Noto voices her.

From this episode I can interpret Aeru's view on the war. She doesn't take the issues and consequences of the war neither lightly nor as a game. She wants to prove herself to Nevril and Call Tempest that she's worth fitting of becoming both her pair and a dedicated Simoun Simula. Aeru's quite the tomboy being defiant and recklessly to overlook the seniors in order to spend all her time flying on board the Simoun that she loves with passion.

Aeru's attitude regarding the enemy sidelines is natural, since she's unacknowledged about each nations specifics motive to steal the Simoun. The inhabitants of the Craftsman Nation are diseased due to pollution, resulting from severe overexploitation of industrial technology.
Their need to better and improve the quality of life through the Simoun makes them resoluted to make ends by all means, however, the soldier that captured Rimone and Aeru on that episode never forgot his compassion.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-01, 12:18   Link #797
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Thanks for the Megami pages, which I've taken a quick look at. They say that Kyuukoku has only the two Arcus vessels, each with three chors. They say that the largest helical motoris is 10km in diameter, and the smallest 3cm. They say that the technology is used to produce electricity.

And they say that the manga will be serialized in Megami, beginning with the August issue.
Old 2006-07-01, 13:35   Link #798
warainagara
CA

more about game and new manga

The secondary title of the game is 異薔薇戦争 封印のリ・マージョン , which means "Rose War, Ri-Maajon of Sealing."
Genre will be ADV (adventure) plus SLG (simulation game).
Guess this will be quite similar to Sakura Daisen and Gundam Generation.

I saw somewhere some scanned pages of the new serialized manga.
The world is totally different : Aaeru tries to remain without getting a job, not without going to the Spring.
It look like a light gag version of Simoun.
Old 2006-07-01, 14:08   Link #799
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
Right now this would be my last discussion for Simoun, until I find out how to quickly catch up with the current episodes; I'm following the pace of the Doremi subs.
Episodes 5 and 6 are currently available in fansubs (right here!), and those can tide you over until Doremi comes out with theirs if you're specifically trying to follow the Doremi version. Episode 7 should be out this weekend. And even if you have a particular version in mind to keep, it's worth watching both of them at least once, as they're edited in contrasting styles which show the series from different angles.

For episodes 8 through 13 (the current one), you can get raws from... well, a number of sources which forum rules prevent me from discussing. Once you have a copy of the raw, you can grab early drafts of the fansub scripts from http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Simoun and watch them with Media Player Classic or mplayer.

Quote:
Already have seen episode four. For the first part, the animation was pretty low on quality and somewhat stiff if you look how they drew and sketched the character's facial features.
Yeah, I thought the sakuga for the scene on the flight deck where Guragief and Paraietta chew out Aaeru and Morinas were terrible -- horribly off-model, and poorly animated. I hope they clean that up for the DVD.
Old 2006-07-01, 14:12   Link #800
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Quote:
And they say that the manga will be serialized in Megami, beginning with the August issue.
Is that in addition to, or instead of continued serialization in Yuri Hime?

Tags
drama, science fiction, yuri