AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-04-01, 00:29   Link #521
Syaokura

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaceon_cute View Post
I understand why people hate him, that's why I don't argue "NOOO YOU HAVE TO LIKE LITTLE POOR SLAINE" or something And I absolutely hate people continuously say "Slaine did nothing wrong". In fact, he did SO MANY things wrong. But that's also the reason why I support him, because I hope for him to redeem and have a happy outcome. His character just makes me feel interesting because I don't know his true faces, and that's all.

Hmn, maybe I will pass for that "go and read" then. I had stayed away from the forum for a long time, to the point I forgot my password and had to make a new nick (heh). If that's as bad as you said, I would again stay away from it Luckily all the Slaine's fans I know so far are mostly wanting him to die happily and not all that delusional
Did you by any chance look at Tumblr? Because there are so many crazy Slaine stans going "SLAINE DID NOTHING WRONG, 2PURE4THISWORLD, etc" and I'm convinced a lot of those are typical teenage girls. In other places, most of them also bash Asseylum and as much as I dislike that boring as fuck lame princess, she did not deserve that much hate in that corner. I've seen some 4chan anons calling Asseylum a "slut" and a "whore" just because she disagrees with Slaine's methods. I mean, come on now... Slaine would not approve of anyone insulting his childhood friend.
Old 2015-04-01, 00:45   Link #522
glaceon_cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaokura View Post
Did you by any chance look at Tumblr? Because there are so many crazy Slaine stans going "SLAINE DID NOTHING WRONG, 2PURE4THISWORLD, etc" and I'm convinced a lot of those are typical teenage girls. In other places, most of them also bash Asseylum and as much as I dislike that boring as fuck lame princess, she did not deserve that much hate in that corner. I've seen some 4chan anons calling Asseylum a "slut" and a "whore" just because she disagrees with Slaine's methods. I mean, come on now... Slaine would not approve of anyone insulting his childhood friend.
Yes, I'm on Tumblr Fandom and I stayed away from every Slaine posts on it For most of the posts with these tags, I just think they are making jokes LOL, except for some people wrote really long one just to bash a character Somehow I ended up follow A/Z fans, but fans of the Courts LOL They actually have more of an opening mind. Wait, does that mean I'm not a typical teenager girl LOL

4chan people will bash EVERYONE in the anime. Decent people on there are the people who did translation for magazine interview and stuff I don't like Asseylum in ss 2, like, she was an interesting character in first 3 episodes and then she became a lame character...uh. Though, I still don't get what is with all the hatred she was getting after ep 23, like...really? Her choice was pretty logical to me. But well, let leave out this princess from Slaine thread
Old 2015-04-18, 09:39   Link #523
leelee85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaokura View Post
Well now Slaine is like Aaron Hernandez unless Inaho has something to do about it.
Old 2015-04-22, 15:09   Link #524
Syaokura

So Slaine can be picked as your "waifu"/"haazubando" in YomeColle and someone at Tumblr received a gift from him! If anyone knows Japanese, I'd like to know what he's saying.
Old 2015-10-19, 20:41   Link #525
leelee85

Right Now Slaine is Damaged Goods emotionally and Physically and Screwed
Closed Thread

Tags
characters