AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 22 20.95%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 19.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 17.14%
7 out of 10 : Good 21 20.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 6.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 4.76%
4 out of 10 : Poor 6 5.71%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.90%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 1.90%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.90%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-25, 08:48   Link #461
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
This also includes thoughts on season one's finale, but

I see how Slaine would want to stop Saazbaum from being slain, since Asseylum wants peace for Terra and Vers and it's not in her to kill for vengeance. I also see why Slaine shot Inaho, as the former was afraid of the latter exploiting Asseylum on top of pointing his gun at him. I don't know why Inaho pointed his gun at Slaine, but we never know what he thinks anyway. This ending is actually really well done.

The problem is in season two when Slaine is allied with Saazbaum for continuing the war against Terra, even though he had the perfect opportunity to start honoring Asseylum's wish for peace. As of this episode I can't do anything to figure out what's going on or if the story just dived off a cliff.
GANBARIMASU
Old 2015-12-19, 12:25   Link #462
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Aldnoah.Zero XIII. This Side of Paradise

The current year posed to me a time of deliberate hiatus due to lazying and slacking around. I thought I would start the year with the second season of Aldnoah.Zero, but failed to do so for the aforementioned reasons above.

Hopefully, I comitted myself watching the entire series for the first time during Christmas season, and I do plan at succeeding to do so.

On-Topic
Besides, doing some flashback explaining on the aftermath that transpired at the end of the first season, the show wasted no time in returning the action and the political drama. However, I felt that everything else after season one was repetitive, though I'm not complaining everytime I can get to see Inaho's strategic prowess and working his brilliant mind in the heat of battlefield; he's such a stoic and composed lad that makes him the powerhouse and badass that he proves himself to be it, since season one.

I can see that there's going to be more at stake in the second season now that Princess Lemrina has enter the frame, though I feel a bit wary regarding other peoples' comments who previously watched season two.

Basically, that this season became responsible to make Aldnoah.Zero one of the biggest offsets of the year, since it packed too much political drama and less action content. I'll have to see episode to episode to check it out myself.
Closed Thread