AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 2 3.77%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 32.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 35.85%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 20.75%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.89%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.89%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 3.77%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-21, 15:13   Link #61
Wandering Soul

I will admit I didn't expect them to sink two of the most popular ships but it's not like this came out of nowhere. Asseylum did say where her feelings lie.

But there will no doubt be rage over this. I don't think the marriage is gonna last anyway.
Old 2015-03-21, 15:15   Link #62
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oboro View Post
well, many viewers aren't shipper
I don't think you realize how Japanse otaku can be............

Quote:
about Inoah if there was really some romantic stuff like we hint in the ep 22, she prefer to stop the war than her own romantic inclinations, and this is in line with the Asseylum char showed till now.
They were a good deal more than just hints, and they've been there since the first cour.
And that's what people will call out as the troll (and be justified): all these episodes of a love triangle and suddenly the staff blows it all up by having her declare duty over love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
I will admit I didn't expect them to sink two of the most popular ships but it's not like this came out of nowhere. Asseylum did say where her feelings lie.
It was a lot less pointed-out than the triangle, that's for sure.

And if this show ends with Inaho's death on top of that, this series will be officially in my waste basket. I really can't stomach another Valvrave ending. >.<
Old 2015-03-21, 15:16   Link #63
setsunafseiei

bwahahah two fan camps got troll'ed . Damn being an Inaho fan I felt like Ass hime is just taking Slaine and Inaho for granted

Oh well duty calls , lives are more important than self happiness .
Old 2015-03-21, 15:17   Link #64
monster

Regarding the marriage announcement, I think it's important simply to counter the previous announcement made by Lemrina, in order to throw Slaine's authority under question. Once she has all of Vers under her control, Asseylum has the choice whether or not to actually go through with the marriage.

Regarding the maid being sympathetic to Slaine. I think that's due to having shared with him a long period of time where they both were worried about Asseylum. To her credit, Asseylum seems to have understood that sentiment. Nonetheless, as Princess (and now Empress) of Mars, she cannot ignore what Slaine is doing. If Slaine would only agree to at least a ceasefire, then she might be willing to hear him out, but he doesn't.
Old 2015-03-21, 15:26   Link #65
Oboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I don't think you realize how Japanse otaku can be............
They were a good deal more than just hints, and they've been there snce the first cour.
And i belive too, but you know... many hints but nothing evident

about the otaku well you are right, i'm talking about the "normal" audience
Quote:
And that's what people will call out as the troll (and be justified): all these episodes of a love triangle and suddenly the staff blows it all up by having her declare duty over love.
well not so suddenly, asseylum tell lemrina about her duty in ep 21. Surely could be in the end of the show but from ep 12 till 20 she was in coma/amnesia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Regarding the marriage announcement, I think it's important simply to counter the previous announcement made by Lemrina, in order to throw Slaine's authority under question. Once she has all of Vers under her control, Asseylum has the choice whether or not to actually go through with the marriage.
you have a point, and i belive that she get up from the wheelchair during her announcement to make an evidence that she is the true princess

Spoiler:

Last edited by Oboro; 2015-03-21 at 15:42.
Old 2015-03-21, 15:33   Link #66
dragon1412

Duty wise, i'd say Asseylum choice will make Klancain the next leader regardless of whether she goes through with it or not, i personally think that this is Asseylum method to pass on the Vers throne legally to Klancain before disappear and reunited with Inaho later since if Asseylum choose Inaho, the Aldnoah problem will dragged them with UFE together. I mean, look at how sudden his character appear, we only knew him for like .... 1 episode?? and right after the confesssion scene ?? i doubt any sane writers would make this a ship

in the maid case, i'd say this is more along the line of sympathy since they both care about the princess, though Slaine fallen along the way.

That aside, anyone notice that slepnir right now is completed with 8 legs, and Sleipnir look really awesome.
Old 2015-03-21, 15:35   Link #67
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I joked about Asseylum marrying Klancain but c'mon!!! If she ends with a late-to-arrive-non-developed character I'd blow a fuse. If the show gave hints of him way before an episode ago I might accept it but his character came out of nowhere. It's like the writer of the show can't decide on the two ships and just said fuck it and introduce a third option

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2015-03-21, 15:44   Link #68
setsunafseiei

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
I joked about Asseylum marrying Klancain but c'mon!!! If she ends with a late-to-arrive-non-developed character I'd blow a fuse. If the show gave hints of him way before an episode ago I might accept it but his character came out of nowhere. It's like the writer of the show can't decide on the two ships and just said fuck it and introduce a third option
Agreed lol , a weird decision to introduce non developed character at this stage .
They even let Inaho and Yuki nee joke about death flag . How the heck they're going to fit all out battle in just one episode.

Also won't the vers soldier and counts be confused the fact that she was engaged to Bizon 2.0 declared war against earth. But suddenly change partner , decides to make peace with wearth , can they really take a wishy washy princess as an empress to lead them . What is the logical explanation for this ? Expose there is an imposter playing as her

There is one thing about making plot twist to spice up things but if its too much it will turn up as a trainwreck . Cant help to think there will be incoming OVA or a Movie at least
Old 2015-03-21, 15:45   Link #69
Oboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
It's like the writer of the show can't decide on the two ships and just said fuck it and introduce a third option
Slaine ship was sunk 3 ep ago and every episode it goes deeper. I don't think that this was the reason
Old 2015-03-21, 15:46   Link #70
GDB

No idea how this is supposed to wrap up in just one more episode. Feels like there are so many plot threads that need serious time dedicated to them that it'd need at least three more.
Old 2015-03-21, 15:49   Link #71
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
No idea how this is supposed to wrap up in just one more episode. Feels like there are so many plot threads that need serious time dedicated to them that it'd need at least three more.
yeah last ep will be extremely rushed too many plot shit to solve and they also need to show the final showdown of orange vs tarsis.even if they cut both op/ed song to make space 24 min are really short to fit all this...
Old 2015-03-21, 15:51   Link #72
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
yeah last ep will be extremely rushed too many plot shit to solve and they also need to show the final showdown of orange vs tarsis.even if they cut both op/ed song to make space 24 min are really short to fit all this...
Or maybe they'll make it an hour long episode. 30 minutes is not enough to tie-up all the loose ends of this show. Here's hoping.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2015-03-21, 15:51   Link #73
Esclair

Maybe S3 or a movie?
Old 2015-03-21, 15:55   Link #74
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Does the new Sleipnir have a gigantic codpiece?

Also, I get the feeling Inaho is going to die and the only thing that's going to be left is the AI in his eye...
And no one will notice the difference... dun dun dun!
Old 2015-03-21, 15:57   Link #75
setsunafseiei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Maybe S3 or a movie?
I think it's called season 2 . Since the episode that we are watching since January is just a split cour . To be honest , adding more season after all the crap the writers pulled its just going to be a trainwreck .

A long episode/OVA/Movie would be better .
Old 2015-03-21, 16:03   Link #76
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
pretty sure the only choice is OVA or movie, since 2 season split cour is already bad enough as it is.
Old 2015-03-21, 16:06   Link #77
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

They have already equipped Sleipnir in final form.
This anime is a reverse mirror of the first season.
It is likely that after taking two shots, one when he was wounded on the ground, and the other by the coast.
Inaho will turn now.
Inaho defeating Slaine, orbital rider who support Slaine would be forced to retreat and surrender.
The end probably this was the only image that did not appear in the anime yet
Old 2015-03-21, 16:07   Link #78
Oboro

i wonder what are all this plot that need to be solved?
last inaoh Vs. slaine confrontation will happen somehow
if inaoh survive something with asseylum, if don't some last lines between the two before he dies, the same could happen with slaine and even if somehow Asseylum will die.
teh war end -> start of diplomatic relations between earth and vers.
Old 2015-03-21, 16:10   Link #79
ChampDream
Alive

Lol, Kanclain took the prize with only appearing in a few episodes, well since I ship Inko and Inaho, I'm ok with this.
Interesting to know that Inaho's eye can lie.
Now I'm guessing half the knights will go to Slaine's side and the other to Asseylum's side or something similar.
Old 2015-03-21, 16:15   Link #80
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oboro View Post
And i belive too, but you know... many hints but nothing evident
Like I said, they were a great deal more than hints.

Quote:
about the otaku well you are right, i'm talking about the "normal" audience
The "normal" audience won't matter; just two months ago Bandai Namco and its staff were overhwlemed by fan outrage over the bait-and-switch advertising they pulled with the heroine of the latest Tales game, Zestiria. Some twitter accounts had to be closed temporarily because of all the hates that were being sent, especially after Bamco announced that the heroine they removed in their bait-and-switch was going to be in a purchasable DLC After Story for 1300 yen. (the hate got so bad that Bamco offered it for free) That's what otaku rage is. (though it was even more justified in that case)

Quote:
well not so suddenly, asseylum tell lemrina about her duty in ep 21. Surely could be in the end of the show but from ep 12 till 20 she was in coma/amnesia.
Three episodes before the finale after a whole 20 episodes (the coma/amnesia eisodes count because Inaho and Slain matter to the triangle and they were active the whole time) is pretty much the definition of sudden.