AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-04-09, 10:38   Link #181
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
What? I just started (literally thirty seconds in) and what? I thought you guys were exaggerating the changes.
wait till you're finished the series woo boy it was worse then any of the big 4 disasters

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 18:50   Link #182
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Okay, some reviving here because I haven't read the manga... and for good reason.

I think I read all of three to five chapters, and decided to put the manga on hold until after the anime. So as practically an anime-only viewer, I thought this was really really good. At first I thought it was going to be a romcom with a supernatural twist, with Sakuya always beating on Shinichirou... think ZnT but without the magic school. Fortunately, Sakuya got better as the series went on, though not perfect. There was also plenty of blood and violence, and a psycho bitch (who it seems won't be going away anytime soon).

As now to make you all cringe: this leaves plenty of room for a second season, and I'd watch it. In fact, if I can find the uncensored version, I think I'll actually re-watch this.

In the mean time, I'm going to read the manga and find out how big the differences are.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote