AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-06-16, 11:33   Link #201
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

First epi was ok, I mean basically it was a recap but MUTSU!!!!! <3<3<3 Plus Karasuba-sama shows why she's such a badass. Actually first several minutes I thought was the best part

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n
The pre-OP scene spoils quite a good number of things.
I think the OP itself spoils alot of things
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2010-06-16 at 11:51.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 14:26   Link #202
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

For a recap i say it does a mighty fine job at it. I mean it recaps on events people have probably forgotten about in the first season, and at the same time does plenty of foreshadowing for this season. Plus it's just an around fun episode seeing this cast animated, interact with one another again.

Karasuba-sama going for a shower scene was very very nice <3, along Kagari's bathroom scene. <33333

Last edited by Shiroth; 2010-06-16 at 15:28.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 19:02   Link #203
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
I think the OP itself spoils alot of things
I was under the impression that OP MUST spoil things I just think the pre-OP scene will have better impact if revealed a little later, heck maybe on season three.
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 22:26   Link #204
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Well, the very good thing about episode 1 is how they didn't simply spend 95% of the episode using stock footage from Season 1 with Minato simply narrating from the background while the other 5% is just...whatever, lol.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 01:14   Link #205
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
But my main complaint: NOT ENOUGH TSUKIUMI!!!
I think it its simple fact that if they run a movie length slideshow of Tsukiumi's antics, we still feel it wont be enough Tsukiumi
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 03:05   Link #206
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
I think it its simple fact that if they run a movie length slideshow of Tsukiumi's antics, we still feel it wont be enough Tsukiumi
Pretty much, though i will admit she did have the least screentime in this first episode compared to the rest of Minato's harem.
Old 2010-06-17, 06:31   Link #207
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

I like this show, the girls are hot. If I was the Ashikabi dude I'd totally brand the kanrinin chick...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 19:02   Link #208
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Point taken, but what Shiroth said. She had less air time than the others. Heck, she might have had less air time than Uzume.
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 01:01   Link #209
kramerica

Feels like an eternity since watching this show...I forgot half the names of the characters. Can't wait to see more Tsukiumi and Kazehana antics.

I think the ED of the first season is more catchy though :P

Nanael is not amused.
kramerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 21:04   Link #210
kujoe
from head to heel

Well, I would hate to compare the manga and anime versions with each other in an anime thread, but Kazehana is still the question mark for me.

Anyone else think that the anime will try to be 'original' with her role and make her do something else entirely? What if she doesn't even stay in the inn..?
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 01:14   Link #211
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Well, I would hate to compare the manga and anime versions with each other in an anime thread, but Kazehana is still the question mark for me.

Anyone else think that the anime will try to be 'original' with her role and make her do something else entirely? What if she doesn't even stay in the inn..?
Judging from the OP. everything will go down just like in the manga. Kazehana VS Uzume, and Kazehana will stay in the inn.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 01:38   Link #212
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Don't think you supposed to talk about the manga here x.x or atleast put in spoilers
Old 2010-06-20, 02:25   Link #213
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
Don't think you supposed to talk about the manga here x.x or atleast put in spoilers
What spoilers? It's in the OP.

DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 02:52   Link #214
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Well in most openings i've seen there just fights made for a cool looking opening not always cut outs of the actual show
Old 2010-06-20, 10:24   Link #215
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I'm a manga reader as well, though i seriously wish fellow manga readers would watch what they're saying. Talking about events from the manga in an anime thread is against the rules.
Old 2010-06-20, 10:53   Link #216
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Ok this is the last in thread warning before I start handing out actual warnings. NO MANGA SPOILERS! Anything that hasn't not been shown is a spoiler! OP scenes you can speculate on since I agree the OP is very spoilertastic but keep ALL speculation manga free.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 11:12   Link #217
kujoe
from head to heel

Well, I was mainly talking about the anime and wondering about what direction it'll take, though admittedly with me being a manga reader I can't help looking back on past knowledge sometimes.

But yeah, I got it. Even under spoiler tags, such speculation is more suited for the manga thread.
Old 2010-06-20, 11:41   Link #218
tsunade666

They had given to much info on the opening. That it might even give you the idea on what part would they animate. I think they did to much for the op.

And sekirei isn't sekirei with bouncing boobs..... right -_- because I notice them more than tsukiumi. And in the op it looks like kazehana would stay in the inn but how would they do the set of events I wonder...

Tsukiumi only shows start from 7:33 - 7:59 then 8:08 - 8:26 while uzume almost take 2 minutes from the inn then the second part starts with the hospital from where her ashikabi is being treated.

Even the unknown sekirei that's trying to escape and the mbi's disciplinary squad has more time on it. Despite Tsukiumi being minato's sekirei.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 11:53   Link #219
kujoe
from head to heel

I don't know... It never seemed to me that Tsukiumi got such little air time.

She does get introduced in the story later than Musubi, Kuu and Matsu, but when she becomes part of the gang, it always seemed to me that she's given enough focus.

As for this episode, it's understandable that the anime would finally focus more on Uzume, considering the events that took place in the first season.
Old 2010-06-20, 12:23   Link #220
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Tsukiumi only shows start from 7:33 - 7:59 then 8:08 - 8:26 while uzume almost take 2 minutes from the inn then the second part starts with the hospital from where her ashikabi is being treated.

Even the unknown sekirei that's trying to escape and the mbi's disciplinary squad has more time on it. Despite Tsukiumi being minato's sekirei.
At the end of the day it's just an episode that focused on keeping people upto date with all the information from the first series that's needed to fully enjoy what we're about to see in the story. Yes Tsukiumi had little screentime, though that has nothing to do with what this episode was trying to do.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, seinen