AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-02, 09:55   Link #16261
HasuMasu
*Artist

Spoiler for The result of despair on my writting...:
Old 2012-01-02, 09:57   Link #16262
Eratas123

@ Box - No angst on this forum! We're happy fic writers.
Old 2012-01-02, 10:00   Link #16263
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Box - No angst on this forum! We're happy fic writers.
*Looks at wavehawk.*
Old 2012-01-02, 10:02   Link #16264
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Prince is 14? Huh, that seems a bit young to be a ruler of a place. Hope he's not a spoiled brat
Soran's father sponsored the Caliphate and turned his country into a war factory. He was killed during the civil war fought within the Foundation. Hence at 9, Soran was crowned king.

But he is wise beyond his age, in fact a little self-sacrificing too much. He feels beholden to the Foundation, and has focused most of the efforts on rebuilding his state, while leaving the Foundation government to run his country. And still he feels that he can't be worth anything, not even the girl he aspires to be like (Gin).

Until he hires the SHOOTiNG ST@RS to his state as a cover to help flush out separatists intent on disrupting the upcoming Heads of State meeting. But the rest... is another story.
Old 2012-01-02, 10:05   Link #16265
Eratas123

@ Box - He's more like the grouchy Sensei than a sad one.

@ Meistah - I couldn't help but notice that some of the guys there are older than the girls, Higsby being the biggest example, is the age issue a problem later on?
Old 2012-01-02, 12:35   Link #16266
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
@ Kha:

I need more details about the Caliphate, so that I can try and insert "Khaled the arms dealer" in.

============

@ thread

this is going by so fast that I don't know where to restart anymore >.>
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 18:46   Link #16267
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meistah - I couldn't help but notice that some of the guys there are older than the girls, Higsby being the biggest example, is the age issue a problem later on?
I seldom let it become a problem.

Peter gets ribbed a lot by his wingmates for gunning for the cyborg. But the pervert he is does not let it get in the way.

I forgot about Hyakuretsu-kun. He's also 14. However, he's about as far removed from combat as anyone, being 'just' an amateur photographer. The way to push Riz's buttons is to see her for who she is, and he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
@ Kha:

I need more details about the Caliphate, so that I can try and insert "Khaled the arms dealer" in.
Pretty much JI, but a hell lot more successful. They had those Chastity Engines, but everything else was ripped straight from Generals. I even had Dr. Thrax. They also had access to a lot of aircraft due to PMCs they hired (and again somehow they had access to way too much resources than possible), and that's where the Ace Combat bits came in.

This running thread of "where are they getting all this from?!" flows through all my antagonists, and sets up the appearance of Helios.
Old 2012-01-02, 21:44   Link #16268
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Pretty much JI, but a hell lot more successful. They had those Chastity Engines, but everything else was ripped straight from Generals. I even had Dr. Thrax. They also had access to a lot of aircraft due to PMCs they hired (and again somehow they had access to way too much resources than possible), and that's where the Ace Combat bits came in.

This running thread of "where are they getting all this from?!" flows through all my antagonists, and sets up the appearance of Helios.
So basically...

Caliphate Commanders Lineup:

"Dr. Thrax" : Commander Specializing in Toxins, Poisons, Viruses and Nanomachines. Forces under him carry these deadly payloads and send them against their opponents.

"General Juziz" : Commander Specializing in Explosions, Demolitions, Conflagrations and anything that burns or blows up. Thermite Plasma, High Explosives and Napalm are some of the specialties his forces have.

"Kassad" : Master of Sneaky. First to employ anti-IS sensor devices in a massive scale, as well as optical cloaking, IR screening, Thermal Blocking and according to rumors, Psychic Blocking via our fourth commander.

"'Khaled' the Arms Dealer" : Specializes in combat drones, IS units and Chastity engines. Always looking for people that have a "special organ" to join her ranks- so far she has found none within the Caliphate's huge ranks. Known (by the Caliphate) to be Phantom Task-aligned. Always talks about a "Bureau pursuing her." She also finances the Caliphate's war machine since she joined.

So basically the first 3 commanders and the Caliphate itself may be Associated with Helios, with "Khaled" being there by chance.

more to come when needed.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 23:08   Link #16269
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

More likely, this thread must become a chat box ._.
Old 2012-01-02, 23:10   Link #16270
Eratas123

@ Yachi - We still discuss fic idea's Besides, I mentioned before that a lot of us here seem friendlier than most forum goers. We even state our real name's a few times even if you don't normally do that.
Old 2012-01-02, 23:13   Link #16271
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

waffffffffff
Old 2012-01-02, 23:15   Link #16272
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

I'm going out for a while. I can't relate with anyone xD
Old 2012-01-02, 23:24   Link #16273
Eratas123

See ya later
Old 2012-01-03, 00:03   Link #16274
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
@ Treme - Careful with the Sue flags.
-_- intended to be as sue as Ginga Bishounen (Star driver).... (He just can't seem to attract the main girls (Sarashiki(s) included).... make it seems like the Haremontic energy theory seems plausible but is actually pure nonsense.

Reason for why the main girls aren't attracted to him: he is a chivalrous pervert with kleptomaniac tendency (for normal girls, his charisma over-write his flaws) and Ichika happen to be a better candidate...being a very good house-husband...

His confident-to-a-point-of-pure-arrogant tend annoy other male characters so much to a point where they decide team up against him.

A crack story in my head involved him stealing Maya's bra and forcing other Male characters to catch him....or be Chifuyu-nated (Chifuyu + Terminated).

First victims being Chifuyu-nated (in the shared universe) are the Sliverback.....Being the noodle incident, nobody know exactly what happen and since the males only heard about that from rumors, the curb-stomp battle is described from:

That Dorm-woman(To-aru railgun) being a super-solider, dropping down from nowhere and snapping the neck of the Sliverback to

Somebody who can evade gunshot and deflect Gatling canons with IS Katana to

Walpurgisnacht(Madoka) level.....capable of surviving everything the Sliverback threw at her without a scratch. Shot-gun, grenade, exploding oil tank, mines, pin-point orbital strike.

Either way: their Conclusion: Don't get Chifuyu-nated

The problem: He can get away with most something which other male characters can't... such as walking into girl's changing room without being beaten up into pulp.
Old 2012-01-03, 00:50   Link #16275
Eratas123

@ Treme - hence I said to be careful. No amount of joking makes a Sue more bearable than when you don't joke about him/her.
Old 2012-01-03, 01:23   Link #16276
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: went the same way as skyrim. They told me good things about it. Never touched either
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 01:31   Link #16277
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I will try.... kind of difficult:

1.)He need to appear as a valid threat to Ichika's harem project.... (which is why he is an Ace)

2.) His role is rival character... (as with all rival characters, they are always better than the heroes.... until the heroes overtake them).

which is why I can't make him too much of a joke.... otherwise it undermine his purpose....

Finally:

3) He is meant to be unbearable.....(more satisfaction from beating the crap out of him)

Then again, he is still in the draft board.... might modify him as I go along.... but I still need to fulfill the 1) and 2) requirement....

3) is a bonus though.

====

Note: Yuuya can never be the rival to Ichika....
Old 2012-01-03, 01:35   Link #16278
Eratas123

@ Treme - You don't need to be a sue to be a rival. Irish is a rival to most of the good characters, but he is way weaker than them.

@ Demi - Did you think of any scenarios? I'm still waiting for them.
Old 2012-01-03, 01:41   Link #16279
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: trying to imagine Houki and her daughter. The daughter asking for permission to use one of the many named swords owned by their family.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 01:43   Link #16280
Eratas123

I'm more interested in the lulz worthy convo's like Kanzashi or Laura

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest