AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Naruto have a BLoodline Limit?
Yes 26 52.00%
NO 24 48.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-06-23, 08:11   Link #1
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
[Manga] What is Uzumaki Naruto?

We all know that he is the container of the Kyuubi, but it has been speculated occasionaly that he is different. Like when he fought Orochimaru in the Shippuden series (manga), Yamato watched and wondered how Naruto was able to survive such a high concentration of chakra, and the pain his body was suffering was surely intense. Even though he is a container, even he shouldn't be able to witstand such a high power.
Also when he learned the Rasengan, even Jiraya said that such a technique was impossible to learn in a week. But he did.
Also Yamato and Kakashi were baffled when Naruto managed to get soo ahead of his trainning. Training that would have lasted years, he learned in week or two. (I'm guessing that you will say something like, he used his shadow clones, but even so, he still managed to do it on his own).
I also think that when Naruto used the new jutsu on Kuzuku, such a technique would have crushed anyone else. I think if anyone else were to use it, it would be like a kamikazi atack. Another aspect is that he managed to create one with his clones, which mean that his clones are also stronger then the average clone. And the fact that he managed to use that jutsu three times, though Yamato said that in trainning he barely managed to use it twice. This also makes me wander, that in his battle with Kuzuku, he maneged to upgrade his new move, because otherwise he would have had his arm broken long before their battle. He would have broken it in his trainning.
Another aspect is that in the movies, he managed to make his Rasengan change it's power and even make a rasengan from a completly different energy.
What do you think Naruto is?
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 08:30   Link #2
mahbod

sigh... yamato said.. only reason you can handle the chakra is b.c narutos chakra is stronger he just doenst beleive in him self
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 11:23   Link #3
naruto89

i think the reason why naruto is able to withstand the demon chakra (red) from the kyuubi wen he's in demon mode is because his own chakra (blue) has been constantly mixing with the kyuubi chakra over time thus increasing the strength of his own chakra

the reason why naruto's clones are stronger is because he has an immense amount of chakra due to the kyuubi to share between them as kage bunshin divides the users amount of chakra and it also takes into account of the chakra control of the user

the rasengen i guess was the result of just putting naruto in the limelight for once his own ability, as its a technique that suits naruto better as he learns with his body,

also because of kage bunshin and the reason why he has the ability to use kage bunshin to aid him at that level is because of the kyuubi chakra

the Tajuu Kage bunshin training method was the reason why he was able to train so rapidly and that is a fact

and the reason why naruto is able to use techniques that damage him so much is because of the kyuubi healing effect in which no one except naruto knows the extent of its ability
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 11:57   Link #4
reloaded
skywalker

Uzumaki Naruto is the main charater of Naruto and being the main character he can occasionally defy logic in seemingly impossible situations. Well apart from having Kyuubi powers id say he has a very strong will to live and survive in order to become the.....(drum roll).....Hokage.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 18:34   Link #5
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
To put it short. A true genius when it comes to learning & mastering jutsu's in a short time. His chakra capacity and healing abilities increases his chances of mastering the jutsu's he wants to learn.

Things such as: tree walking and especially learning to walk on water are things that he learned very fast. I think Naruto has pretty much infinite potential.

We know the bad things of Naruto such as talking too much...losing his temper.
If he can lose those bad habits. He'll be definetly one of my favorite characters and will seem even more powerfull.

All he needs to do know is study with his clones and cancel the jutsu. With the knowlegde he learns he'll become even better.
Old 2007-06-23, 19:23   Link #6
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
He is a 2-Dimensional Character, of original art originating from Masashi Kishimoto, who is the main character of his much-loved anime series and manga. He is the main character because the series is named after him. Naruto, in the series, is the jinchuuriki for the Kyuubi. He is a fictional character. The End.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 02:10   Link #7
mahbod

sigh once again... as i said b4 it was said thathe can handle the chakra b.c his own chakra is alot more powerful it was said after the battle with oro with 4 tails... lmao at your ideas... naruto has more siniter chakra too not just suske...its obvious too he can handle the chakra so his is stronger
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 23:34   Link #8
Flaming Rasengan
NarutoCard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
He is a 2-Dimensional Character, of original art originating from Masashi Kishimoto, who is the main character of his much-loved anime series and manga. He is the main character because the series is named after him. Naruto, in the series, is the jinchuuriki for the Kyuubi. He is a fictional character. The End.
Lol. I agree.
Flaming Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 23:56   Link #9
luccketta
Lucckettak

Send a message via Yahoo to luccketta
THE REASON HE SURVIVED WAS BECAUSE HE HAS THE NINE TAILED DEAMON INSIDE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the strongest deamon and the deamon heals Naruto. like when he was fighting haku thats the only reason.

Ialso hav to go with mr.Johnny 5 he's is sooooooooo right

laterzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-04 at 03:30. Reason: do not double post
luccketta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 05:53   Link #10
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
Oh man y r u such a spoiler

Quote:
We all know that he is the container of the Kyuubi, but it has been speculated occasionaly that he is different. Like when he fought Orochimaru in the Shippuden series (manga), Yamato watched and wondered how Naruto was able to survive such a high concentration of chakra, and the pain his body was suffering was surely intense. Even though he is a container, even he shouldn't be able to witstand such a high power.
Didn't they say sumthing like this??? Although the kyuubi chakra outside was damaging him... The inner kyuubi chakra was healing him... No?
razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 06:57   Link #11
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Typical answer from you...four-eyes Ishida!

Old 2007-07-05, 09:48   Link #12
razor886
Blood Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Typical answer from you...four-eyes Ishida!

lol thats the reason y Ishida is both liked n hated Annoying
Old 2007-07-05, 10:06   Link #13
razor886
Blood Angel

Ok... I'm guessing ur an Ishida fan??? Y would u say that so randomly lol
Old 2007-07-05, 10:41   Link #14
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
i think the reason why naruto is able to withstand the demon chakra (red) from the kyuubi wen he's in demon mode is because his own chakra (blue) has been constantly mixing with the kyuubi chakra over time thus increasing the strength of his own chakra
Ahhh...I've been through this with so many people. Yes Jiraiya said the Kyuubis chakra has been mixing with his. But if Naruto didn't have strong chakra of his own to withstand the Kyuubi's chakra he would've died as soon as it was sealed in him.

Quote:
the reason why naruto's clones are stronger is because he has an immense amount of chakra due to the kyuubi to share between them as kage bunshin divides the users amount of chakra and it also takes into account of the chakra control of the user
Naruto rarely uses the Kyuubi's chakra when he uses shadow clones. I can only recall two times, once when he was fighting Kimimaro, and the other when he was fighting Sasuke. Every other time he was using his own chakra, other wise someone would have said he was using the Kyuubi's chakra.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 10:55   Link #15
razor886
Blood Angel

Was it the inner kyuubi chakra that was withstanding the outer kyuubi chakra or Naruto's 1
Old 2007-07-06, 07:01   Link #16
Icecolduchiha

I think naruto is a combination of the 4th and the kyubi, the folk lores about the fox being able to bend time and space fit into my theory which is rather long but basicaly reads off alot of the manga and combine alot of facts off the myths...I just reeeeeally dont feeling like typing it anymore
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 10:17   Link #17
Abel-kun
The all seeing eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
To put it short. A true genius when it comes to learning & mastering jutsu's in a short time.
I do think Naruto is a genius, but not of learning & mastering jutsu's , i think he is a genius of determination. he never gives up, thats the reason he learned the rasengan so fast. in the week he was given to learn it all he did night and day was train, now if that aint determination i dunno what is.
Abel-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 10:34   Link #18
Icecolduchiha

Its explained how kage bushin has a role to play, however his genius is indeed amazing, it has grown tremendously since his youth. He adjusts his attacks if one fails, then he succeeds and such. He is very talented when not totally blinded by rage. When he is enraged he is more along the line of pure chakra and brut strength.
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 11:48   Link #19
Irkalla
I asked for this

Naruto is the number one loudest, hyperactive ninja. I think that tells it all
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 13:32   Link #20
Gotei13Captain

I think it's pretty obvious by now that the manga is TRYING to say that Naruto is special NOT just because of the Kyuubi but also due to his own Chakra...They've said a few times now that EVEN with the Kyuubi, they are still dumbfounded as to how he is handling all of it...and surviving it...Also, with his techniques and determination..even if he ever rids himself of the 9-tails..he's still going to be a force to reckon with.

P.S. The 9-tails did NOT help him learn Rasengan...the point of him learning the jutsu for the purpose of the manga was to try to show people he's special even w/o the kyuubi.
Gotei13Captain is offline   Reply With Quote