AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Sora Kake Girl - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 6 35.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 29.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 17.65%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 11.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 5.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-17, 05:25   Link #41
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post

Oh boy, the symmetrical docking is going to come sooner or later
We already had symmetrical docking though.
Old 2009-03-17, 06:36   Link #42
Sixth
Hu Tao

Nami as Nerval Sora kake?

Ok....Nami going to be a final villain for straight for 10 episode...I just can't see Akiha save her within 2 or 3 episode if she is important part of Nerval.
Old 2009-03-17, 07:54   Link #43
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Yay for Nami going to the dark side, but minus point for taking it out on the meidos. Hurting the beauty is criminal, especially cute things. I don't mind if she kills some guys, though. Too bad the number of guys is too little in this show.
coming from a guy that said he'd love to have nami... you want her to use a crowbar on your head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Oh yea,
Spoiler:
she prolly does, but a girl as her partner? lol, they'll get some good fun together

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
OMH THAT MAKES A PERFECTLY GOOD H-DOUJIN. *goes off to 2ch to raid for similar pictures*
you sick, sick human being... i salute you

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 07:59   Link #44
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
coming from a guy that said he'd love to have nami... you want her to use a crowbar on your head?

she prolly does, but a girl as her partner? lol, they'll get some good fun together
Endure such thing is one important trait of yandere lover. Although I hate getting a kick in the nuts. No, I'm not a M, okay?

At first I thought Aleida is Nerval's partner. Have we known Benkei's partner yet?
Old 2009-03-17, 08:02   Link #45
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
At first I thought Aleida is Nerval's partner. Have we known Benkei's partner yet?
Spoiler for answer:

can anyone even recognize benkei's possible VA?

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 08:05   Link #46
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Benkei's voice actor is Uchida Naoya. Another from the Mai-*ME franchise, this time it's none other than "John Smith."
Old 2009-03-17, 08:09   Link #47
Flo
The Necessary Evil

My impression of Nami after watching episode 11

Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-17, 09:21   Link #48
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo View Post
My impression of Nami after watching episode 11

Spoiler:
Spoiler for counter:

Screw the damn framerates. I can't even watch anything in peace with the unsynchronised sound.

Basically this episode would help to make things more exciting in the future.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-17, 09:25   Link #49
Fishfood1

^even after converting them to avi format?

if so... damn your pc sucks!

since nami joined the dark side of the force, it'll be better if she wear full armor like aleida, paint it black, and use a red light sabre from now on

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 09:32   Link #50
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
^even after converting them to avi format?

if so... damn your pc sucks!

since nami joined the dark side of the force, it'll be better if she wear full armor like aleida, paint it black, and use a red light sabre from now on
You mean Nami would just get dropped onto the planet surface without protection during atmospheric re-entry, and needs a mobile life support system to keep her alive.

And dammit, Takane looks really hot this episode. *fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap*.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-17, 09:50   Link #51
Fishfood1

Quote:
You mean Nami would just get dropped onto the planet surface without protection during atmospheric re-entry, and needs a mobile life support system to keep her alive.

And dammit, Takane looks really hot this episode. *fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap*.

that sounds awesome! she'll be more badass!

oh and KiNA is going to kill you for fapping over takane without his permission...

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 10:21   Link #52
Sixth
Hu Tao

it would be pleasant to watch evil Nami beat Akiha and torture her while laughing maniac.
Old 2009-03-17, 10:30   Link #53
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
it would be pleasant to watch evil Nami beat Akiha and torture her while laughing maniac.
Yes of course, I'm sure you'd enjoy your younger sister beating you up and it would be something pleasant for us to watch.

For Gorden Freeman, actually it came to my mind as well. Those who knows his crowbar would get reminded of him everytime they see one. But it seems like crowbars are going to be around for a long time into the future.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-03-17, 10:31   Link #54
Fishfood1

has there ever been an anime that evil triumph over good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
she'll prolly beat up akiha a few times before akiha finally beat her and reconvert her back to the good side... typical results.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 10:36   Link #55
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Once upon a time, there was a pink haired girl and her blue haired Oneesama.

In one single mech, they fought several billion, thousand kilometre long space monsters. At one point, the space monsters fired several billion beams at their mecha, but the pink haired girl shouted: "You dare use such weak attacks at us!?"

In the end the space monsters were defeated and the girls won without a single scratch.

Hopefully when its time for Akiha to beat some sense back to Nami, she would be this level of hotbloodedness and badassness.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-03-17, 10:40   Link #56
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Once upon a time, there was a pink haired girl and her blue haired Oneesama.

In one single mech, they fought several billion, thousand kilometre long space monsters. At one point, the space monsters fired several billion beams at their mecha, but the pink haired girl shouted: "You dare uses such weak attacks at us!?"

In the end the space monsters were defeated and the girls won without a single scratch.

Hopefully when its time for Akiha to beat some sense back to Nami, she would be this level of hotbloodedness and badassness.
Nami should just win and leave Starslyph in a totally inoperable state. It gives an excuse to give her a new mecha.

I was hoping for some more development into Sakura and Honoka (NOT TOGETHER PLEASE). I would like to know what exactly made Sakura the perverted genius she was, and why is Honoka so quiet.

Old 2009-03-17, 10:42   Link #57
Fishfood1

Quote:
I was hoping for some more development into Sakura and Honoka (TOGETHER PLEASE). I would like to know what exactly made Sakura the perverted genius she was, and why is Honoka so quiet.
fixed for you

honoka is quiet, most likely is because the time she grew up on leopard, there's no one to talk to, so obviously she's the quiet type from that reason.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 11:27   Link #58
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
I was hoping for some more development into Sakura and Honoka (NOT TOGETHER PLEASE). I would like to know what exactly made Sakura the perverted genius she was, and why is Honoka so quiet.
Is it me, or you are the one who keeps on putting them together almost whenever you mention Honoka?
And being born as a genius doesn't need a reason.
Old 2009-03-17, 11:29   Link #59
Fishfood1

^le gasp! saintessheart must secretly ships honoka x sakura!

of course genious need a reason, you don't become a genious if you don't get educated in the right way. a naturally borned genious could turn into an idiot if he/she recieve lame education

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-17, 11:43   Link #60
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
^le gasp! saintessheart must secretly ships honoka x sakura!

of course genious need a reason, you don't become a genious if you don't get educated in the right way. a naturally borned genious could turn into an idiot if he/she recieve lame education
His inner mind is working on the shipping right now, yeah.

With how Sakura behaves, I bet she just being born as a genius, and the sisters just neglect her by leaving her with mountain of science books. She's lacking common sense, doesn't good at social, and her thought is running faster than her wording skill.