AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-20, 20:13   Link #1
Mezu
The Guardian

Lightbulb Who's stronger? 1st or 2nd?

I think Shodaime(1st) is weaker personally. His jutsu's were impressive, but unimpressive. Its cool that he can create life wherever but the jutsu didn't have much usefullness compared to Nidaime's water and darkness jutsus.
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 20:39   Link #2
callowmallow
Freshman Member

Send a message via AIM to callowmallow
eh... didn't see his ass get slamed through a tree haha
callowmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 21:01   Link #3
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Vs. threads
Despite what the title says this forum does allow vs. threads, however they must be well constructed and have substance. The vs. threads are limited to material from the anime's universe. That means absolutely no threads containing DBZ or any other series in them are not allowed, no matter how well constructed it is, or how much subtance it has.

I've seen topics like this get closed so many times it's not even funny anymore. Besides I'm sure there's already a thread for this.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 22:50   Link #4
kboykb

^
l l
l l
l l
l l
l l

That could be - but as for the topic, nobody knows.. it can only be speculation. No hard facts or anything to prove how strong the 1st, 2nd, or the 4th was..

but err, I say the 2nd cuz he looks cool.. and yeh, that darkness jutsu would be something terrible to any ninja..
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 23:33   Link #5
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
but err, I say the 2nd cuz he looks cool.. and yeh, that darkness jutsu would be something terrible to any ninja..
In the manga the darkness jutsu was done by the 1st, not the 2nd; so take that into consideration.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 23:38   Link #6
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...

Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
Personally I think theyre both really good but cool wise i think the 2nd's abilites look a lot cooler from making water out of no where to using water as twister attacking missle thingys lol.
the first i think is stronger wise though. he hits like one hard mofo, Got the jutsus that really hurt a persons fighting abiltiy such as darkness and the tree one (forgot the name)

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 00:41   Link #7
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

I just noticed something after watching that episode again, The First uses his tree jutsu after the second does his tidal wave and Sarutobi creates his earth wall. Infact after that the water dissapears and the tree grows first around the earth wall and then around pretty much everything else, granted this could be because sarutobi is next to the wall but maybe the jutsu needed both earth and water present to be effective?
VMLM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 01:17   Link #8
katon
Some random dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezu
His jutsu's were impressive, but unimpressive.
Wah, contradicting yourself? Nobody knows, but to me, maybe Shodaime physical strength is more powerful than Nidaime, but Nidaime's knows more jutsu or something like that.

Btw, it's weird how Nidaime's eyes are red when I rewatched the anime.
Old 2004-09-21, 09:33   Link #9
Deth moad ue

I think the 2nd is stronger. It seems that the kage is the strongest person in the village....unless they had equal strength (likely, as it is said that they both created konoha) then whichever was kage later was stronger. It seems that with this system, each kage would be more powerful than the last, as he must be stronger than the previous/reigning hokage to get the title...

Shodaime
Nidaime
Sarutobi
Raidaime

would logically be the order from weakest to strongest.
Deth moad ue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 11:56   Link #10
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Shodame,Nidaime, Sarutobi, Yondaime

Btw the second became hokage because the first died at a young age.
Old 2004-09-21, 11:59   Link #11
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Actually, the forth's title was Yondaime
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 13:32   Link #12
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMLM3
I just noticed something after watching that episode again, The First uses his tree jutsu after the second does his tidal wave and Sarutobi creates his earth wall. Infact after that the water dissapears and the tree grows first around the earth wall and then around pretty much everything else, granted this could be because sarutobi is next to the wall but maybe the jutsu needed both earth and water present to be effective?

I dont think so..because Sarutobi makes a Very High Remark of this Jutsu, and doesnt make that coment....
Old 2004-09-21, 18:50   Link #13
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by katon
Wah, contradicting yourself?
I contradicted myself because his jutsu looked good like he made life out of nothing, but the jutsu didn't do anything to terrible.

I think its:
Tsunade
Shodaime
Nidaime
Yondaime
Sarutobi
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 06:16   Link #14
Nihonjin

Strongest hokage..ever....

Probably

Sarutobi
Shodaime
Nidaime
Yondaime
Tsunade

Why?

Sarutobi was called the Ninja GOD..so He pwns all ^_^

The first is stronger than the second..why? Otherwise the second would have been the first hokage...

Yondaime was probably stronger than Tsunade...because of something Anko said....I don't know the EXACT sentence, but it was something like " If the *yondaime* was here he could take on Orochimaru"

In otherwords...he's stronger or atleast equall to Orochimaru (who rapes tsunade if he had his arms)

So yea...thats about what I think..
Nihonjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 08:45   Link #15
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihonjin
Strongest hokage..ever....

The first is stronger than the second..why? Otherwise the second would have been the first hokage...

Yondaime was probably stronger than Tsunade...because of something Anko said....I don't know the EXACT sentence, but it was something like " If the *yondaime* was here he could take on Orochimaru"

In otherwords...he's stronger or atleast equall to Orochimaru (who rapes tsunade if he had his arms)

So yea...thats about what I think..
I dont agree with you on those parts...

Firts Asuming That The First Got the Title FIRTS because he was stronger, you dont know that...could he gotten the title because HE was the "Founder" of Konoha, or maybe because when he got the JOb, the Second was To Young to take the HOkage JOb?

Also Anko said that..but when Anko said maybe she was not thinking of the oter SAnnin, i think by that time we have not been introduce to the other Sannin....also When Jiraya apered for the first time ebisu told him that "the only one who can stop ORO is another Sanin".......Something lke that...and its look likes Sarutobi knew this thtas why he was looking for him.
Old 2004-09-23, 01:08   Link #16
ein
Copy Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to ein
Stronger . . . If you mean which of the two has greater strength, then it's undoubtedly Shodaime. I remember Sandaime commenting on Shodaime's "Herculian strength". No wonder Tsunade is so strong; she got her superhuman strength from her grandfather.
ein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-23, 10:52   Link #17
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The blow the 1st gave to the 3rd was just an anime filler, in the manga the 3rd only talked about his overall strength.
Shodaime never showed anything close to Tsunade in term of physical strength only.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote