AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is your Favourite Mage(s)?
Natsu Dragonil 88 45.60%
Lucy Heartphilia 64 33.16%
Gray Fullbuster 76 39.38%
Makarov 24 12.44%
Erza Scarlet 118 61.14%
Laxus Dreyar 33 17.10%
Mistgun 45 23.32%
Mirajane 52 26.94%
Elfman 5 2.59%
Lisanna 20 10.36%
Happy 30 15.54%
Juvia Loxar 44 22.80%
Loki 30 15.54%
Jellal 36 18.65%
Levy McGarden 31 16.06%
Cana Alberona 13 6.74%
Gajeel Redfox 42 21.76%
Porlyusica 4 2.07%
Macau Convault 2 1.04%
Jet 3 1.55%
Droy 2 1.04%
Urtear 25 12.95%
Other 28 14.51%
Reitei Lyon 4 2.07%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2010-11-12, 10:50   Link #1
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Favorite Mage/s [Anime]

Post your favorite mage or mages When you post, don't just post the names of the mage's you consider to be your favorite, but also post your opinion on why do you think/find that character to be your favorite

For me that would be Natsu, I know it may sound cliche But I find him to be very interesting. I enjoy watching/reading him. I find him to be similar to Naruto, but unlike Naruto everybody have fate in him. That's the quality's I like in characters. Also I found him really funny...

-

Rules:
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. This thread is dedicated to describing your favourite mage (not necessarily your favourite character), so debasing other characters is strictly forbidden (that doesn't mean you can't dislike the characters, just do not go overboard).

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won't be tolerated.

• Discuss, not Chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel (#animeuki) on ZiRC.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use spoiler tags! While this is an [Anime] Thread, there is no rule against posting spoilers, as so long as they are behind spoiler tags and properly labeled. Additionally, there is a handy "Other" option available for characters in the anime that are not listed here or characters from the manga that have not yet appeared (in the anime). Remember, always use spoiler tags for anything that has not yet appeared in the anime.

Last edited by milan kyuubi; 2010-11-12 at 14:14.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 12:42   Link #2
larethian

Aside from having a nice rack, Lucy's growth in the story is most interesting to me, especially how she overcome strong foes despite lacking confidence, and not exactly strong in maryoku, though she has a good arsenal of keys. And her ability to win the respect and loyalty of her spirits because of how she treats them as friends rather than tools is also a winner for me. If not for her inexperience and her lack of maryoku, she should be at S-class level, not just considering power, but also attitude. Though she needs more growth in the confidence department. It's also funny that she's the usual straight person and most of the time, all others are bokes waiting to be tssukomareru by her.

something is wrong with the poll. are you sure it's been set up correctly?

and I was very sure I voted for Lucy. the first time it showed up, then it disappeared!? Furthermore it counts 2 votes when I see 5, with each 50%!? Numbers don't add up! And I think you are using multi-select poll, and I believe it's better to be single-choice only.

Last edited by james0246; 2010-11-12 at 13:31.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 13:10   Link #3
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Why is Igneel in this poll? I thought he was a dragon, not a mage...anyways, I voted for Natsu, can't have the protagonist with 0 votes:P Also Lucy, because I like her character and the Happy gags, but also because she's the only stellar mage in Fairy Tail. She's just as rare as dragon slayers xD
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 13:21   Link #4
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Erza and Juvia, of course. & they need no explanation from me. :3
Old 2010-11-12, 13:25   Link #5
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
something is wrong with the poll. are you sure it's been set up correctly?

and I was very sure I voted for Lucy. the first time it showed up, then it disappeared!? Furthermore it counts 2 votes when I see 5, with each 50%!? Numbers don't add up! And I think you are using multi-select poll, and I believe it's better to be single-choice only.
I've experienced no problems, and the statistics are working correctly. Additionally, Multi-Select is a far better method since it allows posters to choose either an individual or a group. But, I did forget to make the votes public…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Why is Igneel in this poll?
Good question...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 14:13   Link #6
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Good question...
I always considered Igneel to be a part mage, he did thought natsu the ways of magic. So by this he is some kind of dragon mage to (at least to me). Anyway I should have though of other peoples opinion's when I made that list, but it's to late now....

Anyway back on topic....

I liked how Lucy was at beginning, she was rather cute in her own way I liked her especially later in the series when her character gets more developed.

But I absolutely love Gray's habit of taking his clothes of
Old 2010-11-12, 14:21   Link #7
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Hmm, let's see, I'll pick Gray, Mystogan, Erza, Mirajane and Gajeel. Thankfully it was a multiple choice or it would have blown my goddamn mind...

Why not Fried, Evergreen and Boxlow? I know they count as other but to put Jet and Droy instead of these guys is a bit silly.
Old 2010-11-12, 18:05   Link #8
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Voted for : Natsu , Lucy , Gray , Erza , Laxus , Mirajane , Happy , Juvia , Jellal and Cana .

I feel I forgot to vote to some Characters
Old 2010-11-12, 18:10   Link #9
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I feel pretty disgusted that i forgot to vote for Loki.
Old 2010-11-12, 19:08   Link #10
GreatTeacherKen

Erza Scarlet for me. She's extremely bad ass and the fights she's in are generally among the better fights in the series for me. She can also be quite funny when she's not fighting; there's something amusing about how enthusiastic she gets about things like being a waitress or acting on stage (and the irony of her, of all people, getting stage fright)

Plus, I think she's sexy.
GreatTeacherKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 20:53   Link #11
Marvx360x

Erza, Gray & Mistgun for me. Forgot to vote for Gildartz

Kiba no Tabishounin Manga <3
Marvx360x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-12, 21:49   Link #12
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Erza for her gothic lolita
Lucy she all ways in some revealing clothes
Mirajane she such a nice girl
Levy she looks hot in glasses
Old 2010-11-13, 00:44   Link #13
MechR

Erza (for the win)
Urtear (ZERO votes? Now only Porlyusica has zero )
Other (for the poor unnamed ones A few villains come to mind.)
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 01:01   Link #14
GreatTeacherKen

^^ Well Urtear hasn't had much screen time so far, maybe her vote count will go up when we get to know her better.
GreatTeacherKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-13, 14:50   Link #15
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Wow this was a hard poll. A lot of characters that I really like in this series. Well decided to stick with 5 characters for this one.

Natsu - Like fire abilities and when he gets into a fight can be pretty entertaining.
Lucy - Damn cute . Of course like her development in the show. But also she just looks great with the various outfits she has.
Levy - Again very cute. Like seeing her working in her element, someone who can step up when needed.
Gray - Really enjoyed his arc early in the show. Dealt with a lot of loss, but also stands strong for his friends.
Loki - While only a couple episodes had a good little arc. Had his own pain and was willing to take what he thought was responsibility for it. Besides hilarious guy when around Lucy.
Old 2010-11-13, 20:49   Link #16
Knightrunner

I haven't voted yet because I want to see how the anime going to improve the characters. Erza is definately going to get my vote because she had character development, great fight scenes, and I can't imagine fairy tails without her. I know if she would have died in the Laxus arc a mob of angry fans will hunt the authors of fairy tails.

Lucy will get my vote to because she has the moral grounds, development, and this relaxing characteristic that narrates the show.
Old 2010-11-13, 22:35   Link #17
tarachi
Observer

Mistgun so much 'not enough' action time.
tarachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 01:44   Link #18
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Looks like another 'win' for Erza.

Oh man, I forgot the cool old dude - Gildartz!!
Old 2010-11-14, 02:45   Link #19
Velsy

Erza!!!!

Magical Knight <3
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 03:28   Link #20
blewin

It's got to be Natsu and Gray!

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fairy tail, favorite, poll