Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-09, 08:40   Link #201
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

ouch man that hurts hahahha

man but still this into an anime man that would be great if they can fit it that is heheh
Old 2009-01-09, 08:46   Link #202
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Trying reading the thread, and you'll find out an anime was never official announced.
No they did make an announcement that an anime was being produced

The anime adaption was announced on November 25, 2007. The series will be directed by Akiyuki Shinbō and will be animated by Shaft. A promotional video was released with the limited edition of manga volume three and in the February 2008 issue that was released on December 21, 2007 of Dengeki Daioh.
Old 2009-01-09, 08:47   Link #203
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
No they did make an announcement that an anime was being produced

The anime adaption was announced on November 25, 2007. The series will be directed by Akiyuki Shinbō and will be animated by Shaft. A promotional video was released with the limited edition of manga volume three and in the February 2008 issue that was released on December 21, 2007 of Dengeki Daioh.
That's a load of lies.

You won't find any site that tells you those details. Why? Because it never happened

I'm not saying this because i don't want an anime adaptation, i truly do though the fact reminds that the announcement never happened.

It was never officiall announced. The only thing that was announced was the music videos that have already been released.
Old 2009-01-09, 09:28   Link #204
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Man, you guys are KILLING me. Everytime this thread is revived, it makes me think some news about it's tv run came up or something.
Old 2009-01-09, 11:13   Link #205
sirn
田舎者言うな

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Man, you guys are KILLING me. Everytime this thread is revived, it makes me think some news about it's tv run came up or something.
I'm going to bump this just to torture you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Yes, there was an announcement for the anime adaption but they never explicitly said what it is, so MoonPhase mistakenly reported it as TV anime adaption.

This is from February 2008 issue of Dengeki Daioh, the text on the top right explicitly said the anime adaption was music clip anime adaption. The special DVD that comes with this volume is not a promotional material for the anime, but is a sample of the music clip.

So yeah, Shiroth is right.
Old 2009-01-11, 09:00   Link #206
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Please do not post in this thread unless there is actual news or an announcement about the anime. Please read and take note of the recents posts by Shiroth, there has been no official announcement .

If there are any more "when's it coming out", "any news yet", "when's it air" type posts or whinge and whine posts that it hasn't been aired / produced / announced then more Infractions will be issued.
Old 2009-01-14, 13:59   Link #207
k'2

Send a message via MSN to k'2 Send a message via Yahoo to k'2
i'll take look at this anime
Old 2009-01-14, 14:01   Link #208
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k'2 View Post
i'll take look at this anime
No you won't, because there is no anime.
Old 2009-01-25, 18:24   Link #209
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Maybe he meant in future...
Old 2009-05-19, 06:20   Link #210
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

I hope it gets a series of some kind, 6ep OVA,12-26 ep something anything its better than Sekirei and every other ecchi series that came out in 08 and now... at least anime wise.

I suppose we should know up to a year before production starts but IMO with the glut of ecchi and how the economy is it might be while if ever unless its a cult hit of some kind which I doubt....

Still I'd rather have this than more Sekirei ...though I'd want more Sekirei than any other ecchi show....SHina Dark>Sekirei>anything else... LOL
Old 2009-05-19, 06:56   Link #211
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
damn it, stop trolling in this thread every time someone makes a post here the thread appears in my list and I start anticipating news of when Shina Dark will get animated... only to be disappointed with random posts
Old 2009-05-19, 07:14   Link #212
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Technically this thread needs to be closed, since even if a announcement comes there's no reason to mix it up in this confusion.
Old 2009-05-19, 07:17   Link #213
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Technically this thread needs to be closed, since even if a announcement comes there's no reason to mix it up in this confusion.
Do we have a shina dark manga thread? if so then ya it dose need to be closed if not then before this is closed the manga thread needs to be created so the chaos can be limited to there that and normal discussion of it.
Old 2009-05-19, 07:27   Link #214
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Do we have a shina dark manga thread? if so then ya it dose need to be closed if not then before this is closed the manga thread needs to be created so the chaos can be limited to there that and normal discussion of it.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...ght=Shina+Dark

Manga thread.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, seinen, shaft