AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-02-21, 09:57   Link #841
honeysempai
Lins #1 fangirl / LinxMai

Send a message via AIM to honeysempai
You know what would be better, just like in the game, they could have different endings for the anime. So they would have 9 different endings, and Hino can hook up with all the characters. And it would make all fans happy. the end.

Has that ever been done before?
honeysempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 10:17   Link #842
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Yes, open-enders + multiple endings had happened before in a different Neoromance series like La Corda.

The issue with such open-enders is that it doesn't completely resolve any genuine romantic feeling and exchange during the series and making Hino a guy-tapping player would demean her character instead. In the end, it may satisfy those who are fans of differing pairings, but it leaves fans who want a proper, solid story and romance execution between 2 characters within the context of the story with a bitter taste in the mouth.

It COULD work somewhat if, rather than having multiple shorts of various character endings, it gives us special OVA episodes of each character's ending route and the lead-up to the guy's ending. But that would be expensive to animate.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 13:21   Link #843
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
If anyone is interested in downloading ep 20 just click my sig pic to download ^_^ not sure if it's allowed or not... if not i'll take the link off
Old 2007-02-21, 22:16   Link #844
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeysempai View Post
You know what would be better, just like in the game, they could have different endings for the anime. So they would have 9 different endings, and Hino can hook up with all the characters. And it would make all fans happy. the end.

Has that ever been done before?
Yeah, multiple endings for each possible pairing has been done before, and I believe the same company that's doing Corda did that other series as well...can't remember the name...it's some long Japanese name (not good at remember Japanese names, especially looong ones ). But I really hated it because it doesn't give any definite closure. Also, it was simply a rehash of all the scenes that showed the two characters together so nothing exciting or new. Unfortunately, I believe they will do the same for Corda or simply leave it at 25 as it is.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 22:27   Link #845
honeysempai
Lins #1 fangirl / LinxMai

Send a message via AIM to honeysempai
Well im starting to agree with Nightengale. An ova would better.

Why must they make us suffer by making this anime so short....
honeysempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 23:35   Link #846
miaka

i would like to see a second series... since theres a korda 2 game. New characters means new challengers in quest for Hino's love. An OAV would be great and its highly possible... if they follow the same tradition with other neoromance titles (HaruToki has 3 oav+a movie, after the tv series) (Angelique has several OAVs too and 2 season TV series)
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 10:41   Link #847
Chihori
noblesse oblige

Yay~ Finally watched episode 20! XD The old, cheerful Hino will return in the next episode, it seems! Ahh... I finally understood why the title of the anime means "The Golden Chord". It all makes sense now.

I don't know if it's just me, but don't you think the scene between Tsukimori and Shimizu is rather cute? XD Strange, but they do make an oddly adorable pair. I mean not in the BL kind of way, of course... LOL~

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
I took your word and tried Nodame. Watched four episodes straight through. My reaction... . Er...not what I had expected...certainly not La Corda-...ish. It's so insane it's downright funny . But the female protagonist kinda got to me...in an annoying way.
I haven't really watched the anime, but the Nodame Cantabile live-action drama is really awesome if you want to check that out! The casting is brilliant, plus, the drama really does try to stay faithful to the manga.
Chihori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 11:02   Link #848
inaho

Its gonna be over soon T.T 4 eps. to go and its done
inaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-23, 06:09   Link #849
royaltyxgirl

Send a message via MSN to royaltyxgirl
haha LONG LONG TIME since i posted haha....okok lets start wif A BIG SPOILER lyk i always do.....
Spoiler:
AHHHH i really want an ova so aoi koji wud cum out!!
royaltyxgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 04:11   Link #850
Enola
the blur one

Hi hi anyone knows where can i get raws for the manga? can pm me so that i can read?

Last edited by Enola; 2007-02-24 at 13:40.
Enola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 08:09   Link #851
usagijen

Enola, better not openly ask for that here... since we all know (or should know) that Kin-iro no Corda is licensed.... >.>

and with that, it would be really better to support the North American release...
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 13:41   Link #852
Enola
the blur one

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
Enola, better not openly ask for that here... since we all know (or should know) that Kin-iro no Corda is licensed.... >.>

and with that, it would be really better to support the North American release...
hehehe is that better? sorry i didn't know its licensed.. my bad..
well so if anyone know where can i find the raws?
Old 2007-02-24, 22:47   Link #853
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enola View Post
hehehe is that better? sorry i didn't know its licensed.. my bad..
well so if anyone know where can i find the raws?
If the manga is licensed, you can't ask for it - even for raws. So be careful what you post. I'd recommend scanning through forum rules if you are unsure.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 23:53   Link #854
Enola
the blur one

sorry abt it. =(
Old 2007-02-25, 01:51   Link #855
bobo_vivi

royaltyxgirl ahaha i feel da same way mayb we shud hav a aoi kaji fan club neways da la corda game 2 shud b comin out soon sooo i can stare at him eveyday ahahahaha >.<
bobo_vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 02:27   Link #856
usagijen

Enola, don't be depressed over it.. just be careful next time

Anyways, just read the latest Corda manga chapter... and I'm giggling over it... ^-^

Here's a spoiler...
Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-25, 02:58   Link #857
deathe

waaah! so cuteeeeeeeeeeee..iwanna buy a lot of mangas. i cant find any in phils!!! darn it >O<
deathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 06:50   Link #858
deathe

FYI to all..

Yunoki is on the front cover magazine of LaLa

http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/cgi-bin/...=mag03&day=now

can anyone like, tell me if this is monthly magazine and if it ships worldwide? and how much DD: i wants ittttttttttttt. darn it. >O<
deathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 07:35   Link #859
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathe View Post
FYI to all..

Yunoki is on the front cover magazine of LaLa

http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/cgi-bin/...=mag03&day=now

can anyone like, tell me if this is monthly magazine and if it ships worldwide? and how much DD: i wants ittttttttttttt. darn it. >O<
LOL... XD

deathe, you can order it from amazon.co.jp, but you would save more if you will order other items too... hehe XD
that's what I do... buy Lala + other magz / mangas... so, I end up buying lots of stuff... =__='''

the magazine only costs 400 yen + handling fee of 300 yen + 1000 (economy shipping, to the Philippines) shipping is by bulk, so you can order other items to save up on shipping. As for the shipping method, I've had a terrible experience with the express economy they have (because DHL ended up paying the customs and duties fee that I wasn't really supposed to have... T_T), so it would be better to just choose economy. Last week I got my package from amazon with the March issue of Lala and the visual books, and I didn't get to pay any single cent because I had it shipped by economy

As much as I want to go buy the April issue now... I want to wait till I can preorder the next issue so that I can order that + Lala DX all at once... >_<

There are other sites you can order it from, like Sasugabooks, but I find amazon the cheapest (most especially if you order other items too, included in one shipping)

er.. looks like I didn't answer one of your questions... you're asking if it's a monthly magazine... and yes, it is. it comes out every 24th of the month. Their publication schedule is actually weird... this latest issue which came out on February 24, is the April issue... lol

Last edited by usagijen; 2007-02-25 at 10:57.
Old 2007-02-25, 07:56   Link #860
Ch1kane

usagijen: are u reading the japanese version or the translated version of the manga?
Ch1kane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
musical, romance