3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.28%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 0.84%
Voters: 358. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-06-16, 08:34   Link #821
kyogaia2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
All problems can be fixed with a single eyepatch!
I think lulu should meet kakashi Sensei (Naruto) to learn how he actually hide his sharingan eye. Maybe it will look cooler with lulu. LOL
kyogaia2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 08:10   Link #822
ItachiGT
Banned

Hm, i think Lelouch shall die!

He has chosen a bloody path of no return so he should be prepared to die in a battlle.
Actually this are the words of him indirectly.

I can't see this anime hving a happy ending, which is good cause i hated Gundam Seed/ Destiny

At first i thought this was a cheap copy, but in the end it turned out to be much more better.

Lelouch's father might have Geass too, cause somehow he seems to know everything.......Perhaps this is also the reason why he could have buit up such an empire.

In the end i hope Lelouch and his father will die.......no they shall die!

Btw, one word to Suzaku:
Well, in every anime there must be an pathetic person in it...i think it is him defenitely!
ItachiGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 10:29   Link #823
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiGT View Post

He has chosen a bloody path of no return so he should be prepared to die in a battlle.

I can't see this anime hving a happy ending, which is good cause i hated Gundam Seed/ Destiny

At first i thought this was a cheap copy, but in the end it turned out to be much more better.

Lelouch's father might have Geass too, cause somehow he seems to know everything.......Perhaps this is also the reason why he could have buit up such an empire.

Btw, one word to Suzaku:
Well, in every anime there must be an pathetic person in it...i think it is him defenitely!

He wont die cuz there is a season 2. If they did that no one would watch code geass season 2 cuz the main character is dead
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 10:40   Link #824
ItachiGT
Banned

Yeah but he will surely die at the end of season 2 then.
ItachiGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 11:09   Link #825
Shanna
Why so serious?

Quote:
Yeah but he will surely die at the end of season 2 then.
I'm not sure about this actually. The probability of CG's ending being bad is almost 100%. But if this includes his death or not is open. It could also end like C.C. said, that having Geass will make him lonely forever.
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 14:58   Link #826
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanna View Post
I'm not sure about this actually. The probability of CG's ending being bad is almost 100%. But if this includes his death or not is open. It could also end like C.C. said, that having Geass will make him lonely forever.
Endings are incredibly tough to do, if you have an ending that is really good then your depressed the series is over. If the ending is bad then one of my favorite anime shows has had a bad ending and that would just suck.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 11:53   Link #827
Shanna
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Endings are incredibly tough to do, if you have an ending that is really good then your depressed the series is over. If the ending is bad then one of my favorite anime shows has had a bad ending and that would just suck.
Yeah, that's right. Making the ending exactly right, is really hard.
I'm always depressed once a series is over, so I'd rather have a good ending.
Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 14:36   Link #828
Hagean

Quote:

Btw, one word to Suzaku:

I thought exactly the same....I also wondered what happened to the geass users since C.C. said she was the only one staying with Lelouch till the end , though with Mao he totally abandoned him. I sense something tricky comming...
Hagean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 09:03   Link #829
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
you ahve just become my worst enemy lol, nah just kidding

my idea on this whole geass changing stuff is that it is fairly sure that it will get towards his other eye as well, furhter on i cant say much about other changes.. maybe he'll be able to command people more than one who knows... but my guess is that it'll be much alike to the scene in the opening 2 with the hand reahing out to a person in the sky with the geas symbol.. no im not saying hes going to fly with geass wings >.>; even i have brains we dont want another Ayanami Rei either... however its going to be enjoyfull eventually
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 03:02   Link #830
rogueshadowx
Power of the King

I think that the whole geass thing would easily be fixed by wearing some sort of shades, not unlike what Mao had. After all the whole "direct eye contact" thing should still be in effect. I personally always wondered why Lelouch never ordered for someone's absolute obedience to his commands. That way one command = eternally in his command. I suppose would be defeat the purpose of the whole eye contact and one use limits, but I'll be darned if that wasn't a magnificent way around it.

Is anyone willing to make a guess as to when a sub will be for torrenting? I've heard the release would be next week for a certain district, but how long does an episode usually take for the subbing process, with the whole 2 episodes in one deal?

I don't know about the ending as far as Lelouch is concerned. Can't see him becoming the new King of Britannia, nor do I see him failing in his attempt to conquer his father. When the series is done and through, (after revenge for his mother and when Zero is no longer needed for a stable economy) will CC still be there by his side? He still needs to fulfill that agreement with her. I'm willing to bet he at least gives Nunally her happy ending. Sad to say that him perishing is a possibility but I can still see a "good" ending occurring.
rogueshadowx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 23:17   Link #831
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

I think Lulu Will be completly fine. My theory is that, the stronger a geass user is ( mentally that is) the easier they can handle it. Mao had no goal and was given Geass since when he was a kid. But Lulu has a strong goal and will , so i think he will somehow overcome it. Maybe putting an eyepatch in one eye and then we have the " LULU THE ONE EYE" .
Old 2007-07-22, 23:35   Link #832
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
I think Lulu Will be completly fine. My theory is that, the stronger a geass user is ( mentally that is) the easier they can handle it. Mao had no goal and was given Geass since when he was a kid. But Lulu has a strong goal and will , so i think he will somehow overcome it. Maybe putting an eyepatch in one eye and then we have the " LULU THE ONE EYE" .
OR 'THE PIRATE'. If they killed him every lulu fan will hate sunrise and starts a terrorist attack!! jk
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 01:13   Link #833
Lucipher

lol they cant kill him atleast not tell after he kills that one annoying guy in the white nightmare. Plus he still has 2 take over the world lets go Lulu Lets go Lulu
Lucipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 23:37   Link #834
WhiteWings

Lelouch might die though probably not anytime soon. If the trend of the series countinues even a 'good' ending for Lelouch won't necessarily be a happy ending. I just wonder even half of the main or secondary cast will even survive to the end.