AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-05-16, 19:48   Link #61
obentou
Maximum7/Ossu

My god, with yuiichi as a geezer, how is my fav character Kotori going to be like?!??? Ugh.
obentou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 20:47   Link #62
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Spoiler:
She does. But then again any yellow-headed girl with side tie hair ribbons would look like her XD

And wtf, I go absent a couple of weeks and you're a mod. Last time I went absent, something didn't bode well

Good to be back, and belated congrats silly Skyfallkeepsfallingonmyhead
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 03:16   Link #63
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Canvas 2 brings good memories.... Good to see DCII being made into an anime.

Obentou, it doesn't matter what Kotori will look like cause she is still number one in my heart.. Heres hoping Nanaka to win the new male lead (forgot his name) doubt it will happen though cause from what i have seen, nanaka's story in the game is completely different from the story of the Sakura tree... So i guess they will go for either Otome or Yume.

Good to see you back mangatron (although didn't really notice you were gone...)
Also congrats on Skyfall for being made a mod..(sorry for it being late cause i don't look that those icons at the side much.. so i just found out)
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 21:43   Link #64
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
but serious the amount of games...does the story flow from one to the next or are they just separate side stories? O.o i scare even myself to think how each one could be linked properly
Well, yeah -- that list is a real mix. Some re-releases, some fandisks, some sequels, etc. etc. The only two "main games", though, are D.C. and D.C. II.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obentou View Post
My god, with yuiichi as a geezer, how is my fav character Kotori going to be like?!??? Ugh.
Spoiler for Do you really want to know? (minor game spoiler):
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 23:58   Link #65
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
The characters are cute, hopefully the game to anime transition isn't gonna be horrible. The story isn't that interesting, but the girls sure are cute though.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 05:23   Link #66
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

"Voila" here's our DC II anime confirmation. (supposeably). 5-8-07, wow old news ^_^. The franchise never really got me, but the girls are cute ^_^

http://animenewsservice.com/

Quote:
Plans for another DC Da Cappo TV animation have crystalized, look for a broadcast debut between late 2007 and early 2008. Producers are looking at long run this time, possibly exceeding 26 episodes. The story will be based on the 2006 CIRCUS NORTHERN 18+ love adventure videogame D.C. II -Da Capo II- which began comic serialization with a preview in the February edition of Dengeki G's magazine. Proper serialization followed in March. Story by Ameno Chihare, illustration by Unohana Tsukasa. Kadokawa Shoten and CIRCUS are also scheduled to release a new PS2 game in 2008 titled "D.C.IIP.S.".

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Old 2007-06-14, 01:10   Link #67
Asrialys

Perhaps a bit off-topic.

CIRCUS at Anime Expo 2007

Quote:
Circus
Sunday, July 1, 2007 9:30pm to 10:20pm LP3
Circus is the company behind hit bishoujo games such as Da Capo, Da
Capo II, and My-Hime. Meet the Japanese staff & their upcoming projects
in Japan and the US.
Kinda curious about what sort of business they have with America. Can't be their games. Unless they change the ages...
Old 2007-06-14, 01:51   Link #68
DanielSong39

Maybe we should hope for early-to-mid 2008, as this would allow ZEXCS to take on this project?

Could be feel, or some other studio. Heck, some perverse side of me hopes that GONZO will take over the story and make it into a mecha/action anime. Would be good for a laugh.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 11:23   Link #69
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
Kinda curious about what sort of business they have with America. Can't be their games. Unless they change the ages...
Well, the producer at Circus (tororo) said it was his ambition to bring Circus, and their games, to America. They sponsored the yozuca*/Rino concert at last year's AX as well. It's not like there aren't already 18+ bishoujo games on sale in America, just that most of the big names are too costly to bring over and would never make a profit. And, of course, most of their major games also have PS2 ports, not to mention D.C.'s anime adaptations. So yeah, this is definitely prospecting, in line with what Circus has said before. I'm curious as to what the tagline means by "their upcoming projects in [...] the US".
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 00:46   Link #70
FreedomMS
Sola FTW

Well..i think all nemu hater including me will prefer Da capo II since Otome is much better.but i also do hope Nanaka will win
FreedomMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 01:02   Link #71
DanielSong39

So, no Sakura-like character? It was an interesting twist to be sure, as Sakura was actually the promised girl/first love, not Nemu... I guess no one will be jilted in this one...
Old 2007-06-15, 01:38   Link #72
FreedomMS
Sola FTW

there no sakura-like character But there is Sakura-_-!!Well i curious about wheather Sakura is immortal anot given that even about 50+ year she has not even age a single bit..
FreedomMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 05:56   Link #73
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Spoiler for DCII Game:
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 17:54   Link #74
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Enlil View Post
Spoiler for DCII Game:
Is that so? I never really read into ze story ^_^

Old 2007-07-19, 06:39   Link #75
cyth
Banned

Well, the information is certainly scarce on this title, but MOON PHASE finally came up with a season to place it in: Autumn 2007. Announced during an interview with "tororo danchou" published in TECH GIAN's September issue.

Last edited by cyth; 2007-07-19 at 12:49.
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 11:27   Link #76
suguru
京都 ikitai~

That is awesome news...now I have something to really look forward to this fall
suguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 19:20   Link #77
DanielSong39

School Days, D.C. II, and Clannad back-to-back-to-back? A wish come true for dating sim conversion fans - truly a "murderer's row".

As for the studio... obviously ZEXCS is out; is Feel now the frontrunner? Or perhaps the people who did Gift ~ Eternal Rainbow - hopefully with a bigger animation budget?

Last edited by DanielSong39; 2007-07-20 at 10:48.
Old 2007-07-19, 23:54   Link #78
suguru
京都 ikitai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
School Days, D.C. II, and Clannad back-to-back-to-back? A wish come true for dating sim conversion fans - truly a "murderer's row".

As for the studio... obviously ZEXCS is out; is Feel now the frontrunner? Or perhaps Moonstone (they did Gift ~ Eternal Rainbow) - hopefully with a bigger animation budget?
I think it could be pretty good if Feel did it--while a lot of people weren't happy with their work on D.C.S.S., I thought it wasn't that bad, and in some aspects, like the character designs, I liked it better than the original Da Capo. Besides, a lot of D.C.S.S.'s flaws were due to not having a very good story to base it on, and with D.C. II that won't be a problem. I just hope it's not Domu or Artland...
suguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 10:12   Link #79
rg4619

Moonstone was the original developer of Gift, not the animation studio. iirc, the adaptation was handled by Oriental Light and Magic, which has quite a spotty track record.
rg4619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 10:46   Link #80
DanielSong39

Thanks; my post has been edited.

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, romance, school life, seinen