Moe 16 9.30%
Yoriko 15 8.72%
Koyomi 1 0.58%
I hate all of them. 2 1.16%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-03-16, 22:06   Link #61
Forever
Revealing the truth

And my vote further pushes it to 37 for kotori!
Old 2006-03-17, 00:28   Link #62
Baka-neko
Nekosuki

Send a message via MSN to Baka-neko
Kotori
Nemu is annoying and so is Moe after awhile.
Miharu would be second
Baka-neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 03:07   Link #63
Khaos

Anyway, why is Sakura that unpopular?
Ok, she is a little annoying, but she's also a tragic character with her tree, she has the most beautiful eyes of all the girls, she has a good heart and her "unya" is just too cute...oh well, she's just too young on the outside.
At some points I hoped, she would win against Nemu.

That's the problem of this series, the characters are all so well made, I can't dislike any of them.
Khaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 05:22   Link #64
EdenB
Overlord

Sakura, she's a fun character but has her serious story too. Seems to honestly love Jun'i'chi too and doesn't hit him with books. >.>

Second would proberly be Kotori or Mako.
EdenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 06:59   Link #65
Khaos

Yay, there ARE Sakura-fans out there.

I don't really like Moe and Miharu, they're too extreme fun characters...I mean, wtf about that xylophone...and Miharu's ambiguous Banana-fetish.
Nemu and Kotori are the typical beautiful lonely girls, a little cliché, but I like both.
Sakura and Yoriko are special, they seem to be fun characters on the first view but with a much deeper and sadder background.
And Mako, you just have to like her being the most normal character.
Khaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 02:22   Link #66
Knowname

After the first season I Loved Nemu HATED Sakura, the little gipsy. But with the second season now it's totally the OPPOSITE!!

Actually it was Miharu all the way. I hated how in the first season they just threw her to the side and forgot about her till the very end. BAH.
First season - 1.5 years ago
Second - just recently (STILL gotta see 26!!!)
Games - never
Knowname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 02:40   Link #67
Knowname

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpTy265
Ditto here.

I think they should give us more time with Kotori, because she's an interesting character.

I wish we could hear Kotori sing a little more, and maybe give us some development on her character.
(Especially the issue of telepathy and stuff like that... )

(Though I doubt it'll happen. boo...
It's funny when this came up in the second season lol, she's like 'Noooooo no you don't.' And I'm like 'oh yeah! she could do that in the first season couldn't she???
Knowname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 04:02   Link #68
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Kotori is my favorite. She's so sweet and there's just something really likeable about her that doesn't make her bland like many other 'super-super-nice girl' characters.

Recently I've taken to a philosophy that basically says to differentiate between the question of 'who is the best girl' from 'who is the best girl for <insert character>.' A nice example would be Naru and Keitaro. Naru's hardly the nicest character, but she was the best match for Keitaro compared to Mutsumi or the other girls.

So in that sense, I think Nemu may indeed have been the best choice for Juunichi.

But best girl period, in my opinion, is Kotori all the way.

EDIT: Second choice would be Mako. Definetly the most normal girl, like others have said.
Old 2006-03-18, 09:11   Link #69
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
I've only seen up to 5 eps but I already HATE Nemu. She's the exact type of anime girl I cannot stand.

So I vote for Sakura. I think she's adorable! Kotori is a very sweet girl with a lovely voice but Sakura...well I just can't help but like the anime clones of myself. *coughcoughuzuki-mamafromhappylessonismecoughcough*
Old 2006-03-18, 15:21   Link #70
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi
I've only seen up to 5 eps but I already HATE Nemu. She's the exact type of anime girl I cannot stand.
You're really going to hate her if you watch season two. I do, and I actually liked her during season one. It makes me wonder how many people that voted for nemu before would like to change their vote now. I know one person who would.

Quote:
So I vote for Sakura. I think she's adorable! Kotori is a very sweet girl with a lovely voice but Sakura...well I just can't help but like the anime clones of myself. *coughcoughuzuki-mamafromhappylessonismecoughcough*
Their resemblence isn't a coincidence. I've heard the character designers for the two titles were friends, and shared their work for this instance.
Old 2006-03-18, 15:28   Link #71
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
You're really going to hate her if you watch season two. I do, and I actually liked her during season one. It makes me wonder how many people that voted for nemu before would like to change their vote now. I know one person who would.
Really? I think I actually liked Nemu and Kotori both more in DCSS than in DC. The girl I liked more from first season than second was Miharu (which is funny, since she's not really in the first season except for a couple of episodes).
Old 2006-03-18, 15:29   Link #72
DrewGSR

Kotori ftw of course
DrewGSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 16:03   Link #73
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Premise: I've watched (and liked a lot) just Da Capo Season 1 as for now.

Though I've already have it completed (italian fansubs delivered the last episode quite a while ago), I still haven't watched Season 2. So my judgement refers to season 1 solely.

And my preferred girls so far has always been Nemu. I like her sweetness, and somehow her weakness as well, makes me feel as wanting to protect her.
Admittedly I always had a weak spot for Kotori too, and I was quite sad when she was rejected by Junichi at the end of season 1. But she seems quite strong nonetheless. I know she's having a huge role in season 2, but as for now, it's Nemu for me
Old 2006-03-18, 18:05   Link #74
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
Their resemblence isn't a coincidence. I've heard the character designers for the two titles were friends, and shared their work for this instance.
No way! That's great I did think they were waaay too similar in both appearance and personality.