AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-11, 20:16   Link #1201
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

You know as a duo, Kouta and Takashi's reactions are always a worth a good chuckle especially when it comes to Saeko-onee-sama

Which reminds me of something, I saw way back but don't remember if it's something official or was done by one of the groups scanning the series, was Kouta and Takashi's reaction to Saeko-onee-sama in the naked apron.
It went along the lines of something about how she was put into the apron to garner readers for the series or something.
Did anyone else see that. I think it might have been fanmade but it did make me lol.

But hawt damn, Saeko-onee-sama!!!!

Old 2010-09-11, 23:09   Link #1202
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Saeko-sama - this woman is just one walking CWoA (Crowning Wardrobe of Awesome). And that gorgerous rearshot of hers...
Old 2010-09-11, 23:49   Link #1203
LMF

I need to watch this.
LMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 12:27   Link #1204
dfens

Oh shiz-nit my Saeko has a pistol now looks like a Beretta 92FS just like mine. God damit why hasn't my copy of Dragon Age arrived yet.

Can't wait to read it.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 13:08   Link #1205
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Spoiler for spoilers chap 27:
Bricks were shat. Kouta-chan must be behind this somehow?
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-13, 01:14   Link #1206
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Bricks were shat. Kouta-chan must be behind this somehow?
wait... no sidearm besides the S&W pistol were taken. also on the tack was Saya's own Luger P08 her mom gave her. but a 92f? with a female hottie fighter like saeko?

*insert YES! YES! video here*
Old 2010-09-13, 13:41   Link #1207
dfens

Just got ahold of chapter 27 unfortunately can't read chinese and my japanese copy which I can read won't arrive for another week.

Lots of pretty pictures. They find tons of guns and ammo at the police station the list goes as follows.

Takashi-upgrades to a Benelli M4 and ditches the Ithiac 37: looks like a EOTech sight on it as well.

Saeko has a Beretta 92 Vertec with a Tac-Light. Either a surefire or stream light not sure.

They find 4 Tokarev TT pistols in the evidence room better than nothing still junk. Probably will have Shizuka use one maybe Alice as a back in a emergency.

And Kohta finds a nice new toy a MP-5 with suppressor and forearm grip with tac-light.

Also a double barrel Skeet shotgun don't know if they bother taking it, but they do take the ammo.
Old 2010-09-13, 21:02   Link #1208
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Reading the above really REALLY makes me wish that a 'Left For Dead' style game could be made for H.O.T.D.
Old 2010-09-13, 22:14   Link #1209
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Umm... I know it's some kinda silly quiestion but... every what time does the chapter come out? seems isn't releasing regularily (still reading on chap 13)
Old 2010-09-13, 22:48   Link #1210
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

more detailed summary.
Spoiler for ch27:
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-13, 23:12   Link #1211
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Claymore View Post
Umm... I know it's some kinda silly quiestion but... every what time does the chapter come out? seems isn't releasing regularily (still reading on chap 13)
It's serialised monthly in the Monthly Dragon Age magazine, but the author seems to take plenty of breaks so releases are rather sporadic.

On another note, anyone know what that J-alert is warning about? The nukes have already fallen so not much left lol
Old 2010-09-13, 23:17   Link #1212
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
On another note, anyone know what that J-alert thing is? :/
quoting wiki :
J-alert is a nationwide warning system in Japan launched in February 2007. It is designed to quickly inform the public of various threats, including natural disasters like tsunamis and earthquakes; but also of military threats such as North Korean missiles and terrorist attacks. The system was developed in the hope that early warnings would speed up evacuation times and help coordinate emergency response.

My guess is that the gang would find a notice from J-alert thus giving them a clue as to where to go next in terms of finding there parents since it could mean that these are the location/ evacuation sites the government set up and a possibility of finding some of their parents there. The surviving police most likely went there as well.
Old 2010-09-13, 23:19   Link #1213
ZeKeR
Superbad

HOLY SHIT!!!!! DID YOU JUST SAY BENELLI M4? OMG!!!!!!

and wait.... they raided a precinct or a station? from what i could know, JP prefecture stations house thar elite SWAT units (dunno what thar name is). makes sense if kouta could grab thar hands on an MP5SD mod.

well one thing that the advantage the xm1014 (i need to call that as i will mistake it for teh M4 carbine) has over teh ithaca is the shell cap, semi auto feature (hell you dont need to pump the damn thing) and it will probably be easier to an untrained individual.

i wish they took a riot shield for takashi to use in conjunction to aid saeko. a shield bash is useful for violent rioters that get close to the shield wall formation.

the only thing i despise about the tokarev TT is of its rear slide. its TOO curved!
Old 2010-09-13, 23:28   Link #1214
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
HOLY SHIT!!!!! DID YOU JUST SAY BENELLI M4? OMG!!!!!!

and wait.... they raided a precinct or a station? from what i could know, JP prefecture stations house thar elite SWAT units (dunno what thar name is). makes sense if kouta could grab thar hands on an MP5SD mod.

well one thing that the advantage the xm1014 (i need to call that as i will mistake it for teh M4 carbine) has over teh ithaca is the shell cap, semi auto feature (hell you dont need to pump the damn thing) and it will probably be easier to an untrained individual.

i wish they took a riot shield for takashi to use in conjunction to aid saeko. a shield bash is useful for violent rioters that get close to the shield wall formation.

the only thing i despise about the tokarev TT is of its rear slide. its TOO curved!
weight issue my friend. Riot shields are a burden after a while due to mainly their size rather than weight. the group is also currently traveling on foot so they can't easily transport something of that size. Since Takashi Find the Beneli M4 to be somewhat heavy i m going to conclude that a shield is not the best choice for him .At least its not a ballistic shield cause those fuckers are heavy.
Old 2010-09-13, 23:52   Link #1215
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
weight issue my friend. Riot shields are a burden after a while due to mainly their size rather than weight. the group is also currently traveling on foot so they can't easily transport something of that size. Since Takashi Find the Beneli M4 to be somewhat heavy i m going to conclude that a shield is not the best choice for him .At least its not a ballistic shield cause those fuckers are heavy.
a ballistic shield is for SWAT operatives only. only those shields that anti riot squads use. riot squads probably need to cover against molotov cocktails, improvised weapon bashes (baseball bats) and other things dealing physical damage but not high velocity bullets.

i handled a ballistic shield before. its damn heavy.
Old 2010-09-14, 00:57   Link #1216
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
a ballistic shield is for SWAT operatives only. only those shields that anti riot squads use. riot squads probably need to cover against molotov cocktails, improvised weapon bashes (baseball bats) and other things dealing physical damage but not high velocity bullets.

i handled a ballistic shield before. its damn heavy.
so have i. which is why i pointed out that its a good thing that they didn't decide bring any. And yes a ballistic shield is useless in zombie situations but a riot shield like you said could come in handy but it most likely never occured to our heros though like i said earlier a riot shield is still dead weight that would just get in the way most times and they have no easy way of transporting it on foot.

also is it just me or is Saeko smirking on the P4 of ch27 when Rei is panicking over the fact there is no survivor and Takashi said that he half expected this.

Last edited by Angrypokstick; 2010-09-14 at 01:20.
Old 2010-09-14, 01:26   Link #1217
dfens

The advantage of the Benelli is that it holds 6+1 for a total of 7 shots vs 4+1. Also the semi-auto feature means no pumping just pull the trigger. Plus it's easier to load and has the advantage of it's gas operating system. Which allows it to fire just about any shotgun load no matter how low powered without jamming which can occur in other recoil operated semi-auto shotguns.

And the fact that it's tough as nails built like a tank, you can't beat Benelli when you want a combat shotgun. Then their is the collapsible stock for when you need to save space or extend it for better shouldering of the weapon. Plus the open holo-sight on it is much easier to use than the previous red-dot the Ithica had.

Another reason was Takashi was bashing so many zombie skulls with the wooden stock of the Ithica who know how much longer till it cracked and would break so it was time to say good by to his old friend.

Was going to buy one of these suckers after handling one many times, but then I found out about the H&K MR556 so put one of those on order and now I have no more money for any other long guns.
Old 2010-09-14, 05:34   Link #1218
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Saeko-chan with a handgun is sooooo sexy~ new weapons+a godly flashlight lighting sensei's bewbs

hoping this manga will be on regular releases...
Old 2010-09-14, 05:48   Link #1219
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ow man Chap 27 was awesome not like Chap 26

More epic weapons , more sexy Saeko , more actions , more jokes , more bloods .... ^^

Brillant part with Takashi who salute Ithaca

And "J-Alert" it sounds bad .

Edit : Thanks for J-Alert info ^^
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 07:31   Link #1220
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfens View Post
The advantage of the Benelli is that it holds 6+1 for a total of 7 shots vs 4+1. Also the semi-auto feature means no pumping just pull the trigger. Plus it's easier to load and has the advantage of it's gas operating system. Which allows it to fire just about any shotgun load no matter how low powered without jamming which can occur in other recoil operated semi-auto shotguns.

And the fact that it's tough as nails built like a tank, you can't beat Benelli when you want a combat shotgun. Then their is the collapsible stock for when you need to save space or extend it for better shouldering of the weapon. Plus the open holo-sight on it is much easier to use than the previous red-dot the Ithica had.

Another reason was Takashi was bashing so many zombie skulls with the wooden stock of the Ithica who know how much longer till it cracked and would break so it was time to say good by to his old friend.

Was going to buy one of these suckers after handling one many times, but then I found out about the H&K MR556 so put one of those on order and now I have no more money for any other long guns.
well Franchi has a rival for it, the SPAS 12. shot one, but tho they said its ergonomic, me no like because the pump is too hard. it be better as a semi auto shotgun.

say only the SAT were equipped with 5.7 ammunition, right?

and say.... beanbag shells are effective killers or just OUCH! THAT HURTS BIG TIME!" pelters

Last edited by ZeKeR; 2010-09-14 at 07:50.
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author died, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies