AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-27, 10:31   Link #20381
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Reading Viz' season two. They totally downplayed Ruby's scenes in chapter 15. Such a shame, lol.
Old 2011-06-27, 15:12   Link #20382
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
This i agree with, Tsukune's Shinso power will be more proned to being released than Moka's own, when the gang along with Touhou discovers Alucard there, keeping Moka sealed will be a top priority to prevent his resurrection, however, Tsukune's Shinso power activates more around emotional states, which makes his presence their more dangerous than Moka's, since it also isn't sealed like Moka's Shinso power.
It seems that you have forgotten the fact that there is nothing confirming that Tsukune's Shinso blood is synchronized with Alucard. The only fact that we know is that Moka's blood is synchronized with Alucard, but since it hasn't been mentioned how the Shinso blood synchronization works we don't know if Tsukune's blood is actually synchronized with Alucard's, especially with Tohou Fuhai saying that it's impossible for the Shinso blood to be synchronized with each other, just by inheriting it .

In other words, some other requirements are needed for Tsukune's Shinso blood to be synchronized with Alucard's, and so far we don't have any clues if Tsukune has actually fulfilled them.

Considering the fact that Moka wasn't capable of defeating Kahula and Tsukune actually needs to undergo some pretty serious training, before he could fight with Akua - and after all both Kahula and Akua are a lot weaker then, a weakened Alucard , I don't think that Alucard is going to be revived in the "rescue Moka arc", since, at this point in the story, the protagonists would have no chance of defeating him, and it would be actually the thing that the bad guys are trying to achieve.

At the current point I see two options that the author is going to choose, either Alucard won't react to Tsukune's Shinso power's at all, or Alucard is going to react in someway, but Tsukune's Shinso blood alone, won't be enough to cause Alucard to awaken.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 15:18   Link #20383
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
It seems that you have forgotten the fact that there is nothing confirming that Tsukune's Shinso blood is synchronized with Alucard. The only fact that we know is that Moka's blood is synchronized with Alucard, but since it hasn't been mentioned how the Shinso blood synchronization works we don't know if Tsukune's blood is actually synchronized with Alucard's, especially with Tohou Fuhai saying that it's impossible for the Shinso blood to be synchronized with each other, just by inheriting it .

In other words, some other requirements are needed for Tsukune's Shinso blood to be synchronized with Alucard's, and so far we don't have any clues if Tsukune has actually fulfilled them.

Considering the fact that Moka wasn't capable of defeating Kahula and Tsukune actually needs to undergo some pretty serious training, before he could fight with Akua - and after all both Kahula and Akua are a lot weaker then, a weakened Alucard , I don't think that Alucard is going to be revived in the "rescue Moka arc", since, at this point in the story, the protagonists would have no chance of defeating him, and it would be actually the thing that the bad guys are trying to achieve.

At the current point I see two options that the author is going to choose, either Alucard won't react to Tsukune's Shinso power's at all, or Alucard is going to react in someway, but Tsukune's Shinso blood alone, won't be enough to cause Alucard to awaken.
Moka doesn't need to be that strong. She was obviously weaker as a child and Alucard still awakened then. All they need is for Moka to go into a blind rage like she did before.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 15:47   Link #20384
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:

Tsukune inherited Akasha's Shinso blood through her daughter Moka, Akasha's Shinso blood is synchronized with Alucard's, when she passed it down to her daughter Moka, the blood was still synchronized with Alucard's, it's obvious that the Shinso blood will still be synchronized with Alucard now that it has been passed down to Tsukune.

Their doesn't need to be anything to confirm weather or not Tsukune's Shinso blood is synchronized with Alucard's, because it already is, since it was already synchronized with Alucard when it was passed down to Moka herself, if what you say were to be true, than Alucard would have never awakened seven years earlier.

Another thing, since the attack is on Fairy Tale HQ, where Alucard is currently located, it is a definite "yes" that he will be revived through unintentional means, or unless Gyokuro somehow uses Moka's Shinso power to awaken him, but Tsukune will also be the trigger as well, both him and Moka, so either one or both might be required, however, we don't know who it will be yet.

As for fighting Alucard, through the memories which were a very important part of the storyline to reveal Akasha's location and status and Moka's past, it unintentionally showed the antagonist, Tsukune himself as well as Mizore and Touhou (of course, he already knows how to fight Alucard), on how to actually fight the monster itself, though Alucard has enormous brute strength, he lacks in speed no doubt, but probably compensates with his tentacles, avoiding the tentacles with be the main thing, since Akasha explained that the tentacles of Alucard will absorb the blood and eventually the individual themselves into Alucard's body.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-06-27 at 16:00.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 16:37   Link #20385
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Reading Viz' season two. They totally downplayed Ruby's scenes in chapter 15. Such a shame, lol.
you must have a different copy than mine then because in my copy it is very obvious what is going on.

or maybe I am just a perv...
Old 2011-06-27, 16:49   Link #20386
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
you must have a different copy than mine then because in my copy it is very obvious what is going on.

or maybe I am just a perv...
My copy also had Ruby's pervy moments, of course, we all love her perverted nature, but it is healthy for us
Old 2011-06-27, 20:13   Link #20387
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

There were down time scenes on Ruby?
Seems there is no censor on my copy...
Better double check with the scanlation
Old 2011-06-28, 01:29   Link #20388
Chris38

Quote:
Tsukune inherited Akasha's Shinso blood through her daughter Moka, Akasha's Shinso blood is synchronized with Alucard's, when she passed it down to her daughter Moka, the blood was still synchronized with Alucard's, it's obvious that the Shinso blood will still be synchronized with Alucard now that it has been passed down to Tsukune.

Their doesn't need to be anything to confirm weather or not Tsukune's Shinso blood is synchronized with Alucard's, because it already is, since it was already synchronized with Alucard when it was passed down to Moka herself, if what you say were to be true, than Alucard would have never awakened seven years earlier.

Another thing, since the attack is on Fairy Tale HQ, where Alucard is currently located, it is a definite "yes" that he will be revived through unintentional means, or unless Gyokuro somehow uses Moka's Shinso power to awaken him, but Tsukune will also be the trigger as well, both him and Moka, so either one or both might be required, however, we don't know who it will be yet.

As for fighting Alucard, through the memories which were a very important part of the storyline to reveal Akasha's location and status and Moka's past, it unintentionally showed the antagonist, Tsukune himself as well as Mizore and Touhou (of course, he already knows how to fight Alucard), on how to actually fight the monster itself, though Alucard has enormous brute strength, he lacks in speed no doubt, but probably compensates with his tentacles, avoiding the tentacles with be the main thing, since Akasha explained that the tentacles of Alucard will absorb the blood and eventually the individual themselves into Alucard's body.
You seemed to forget the fact that Alucard also has pretty high regenerative capabilities - capable of regenerating wounds in mere seconds, and probably some other abilities gained after absorbing so many different kinds of ayashi, since I doubt that we had seen seen the full extent of Alucard's capabilities.

In other words, is someone would want to completely destroy Alucard, he would probably need to be powerful enough to completely eradicate Alucard's body in a single attackand I doubt that Tsukune after his training and with the help of Moka and Tsukune's other comrades would be capable of pulling that off.

After all, even Akasha with the help of Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai in their prime weren't capable of destroying Alucard, and you think that Tsukune would be capable of pulling that off, after just having his powers for 18 months, especially since there is nothing suggesting that Tsukune has reached the level of power that Akasha or Tohou Fuhai, Mikogami or Akasha had in their prime time.

I am aware of the fact that Alucard is going to be eliminated before this manga ends, but that will probably occur when we are pretty close to this manga's conclusion, which, in my opinion, is pretty far aware, meaning that if Alucard is going to be actually revived, either someone would need to be sacrificed to reseal Alucard again or Tsukune's group would need to find some other way of preventing Alucard from destroying the world, without directly confronting Alucard, without directly confronting him, since I don't think that, Tsukune's group would be capable of wining that fight

Let's just wait and see how Ikeda is actually going to resolve the matter of Alucard... since at the current moment we don't even know how the raid on Fairy Tale HQ is actually going to look like.

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-06-28 at 03:05.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 02:04   Link #20389
Alhazad2003

Quote:
You seemed to forget the fact that Alucard also has pretty high regenerative capabilities - capable of regenerating wounds in mere seconds, and probably some other abilities gained after absorbing so many different kinds of ayashi, since I doubt that we had seen seen the full extent of Alucard's capabilities.

In other words, is someone would want to completely destroy Alucard, he would probably need to be powerful enough to completely eradicate Alucard's body in a single attack and I doubt that Tsukune after his training and with the help of Moka and Tsukune's other comrades would be capable of pulling that off.

After all, even Akasha with the help of Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai in their prime, and you think that Tsukune would be capable of pulling that off, after just having his powers for 18 months, especially since there is nothing suggesting that Tsukune has reached the level of power that Akasha or Tohou Fuhai, Mikogami or Akasha had in their prime time.

I am aware of the fact that Alucard is going to be eliminated before this manga ends, but that will probably occur when we are pretty close to this manga's conclusion, which, in my opinion, is pretty far aware, meaning that if Alucard is going to be actually revived, either someone would need to be sacrificed to reseal Alucard again or Tsukune's group would need to find some other way of preventing Alucard from destroying the world, without directly confronting Alucard, without directly confronting him, since I don't think that, Tsukune's group would be capable of wining that fight

Let's just wait and see how Ikeda is actually going to resolve the matter of Alucard... since at the current moment we don't even know how the raid on Fairy Tale HQ is actually going to look like.
I'm glad someone understands this. And let's not forget, Alucard is the world's oldest vampire, which also makes him the strongest. If he were so easy to defeat, the Dark Lords would've finished him off when they had the chance, and not endanger countless generations with Alucard's continued existence. And I am praying he isn't like Cell from Dragon Ball Z, who could regenerate his entire body as long as one cell remained. That would seriously suck for the group, though it would explain why the Three Dark Lords couldn't kill him. Yeah, it's gonna be a long ugly battle against Alucard, no way it'll end in Gyokuro's base. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 10:59   Link #20390
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:

In other words, is someone would want to completely destroy Alucard, he would probably need to be powerful enough to completely eradicate Alucard's body in a single attackand I doubt that Tsukune after his training and with the help of Moka and Tsukune's other comrades would be capable of pulling that off.

After all, even Akasha with the help of Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai in their prime weren't capable of destroying Alucard, and you think that Tsukune would be capable of pulling that off, after just having his powers for 18 months, especially since there is nothing suggesting that Tsukune has reached the level of power that Akasha or Tohou Fuhai, Mikogami or Akasha had in their prime time.

I am well aware of Alucard's regenerative abilities, thats going to be one of the main abilities of Alucard that they will have to find away around, however because of this, Akasha explained to actually get around this and damage Alucard, is to thoroughly destroy them, which requires a lot of brute strength, this is probably one of the main ways to fight and actually destroy him.

Though i do agree with you that a technique capable of destroying Alucard in one strike, isn't something they would be capable of pulling off, but they don't need a technique like that, Akasha's explanation on how to damage Alucard will come in handy and will be one of the many methods they need to fight him.

Yes, the Dark Lords were unable to destroy Alucard 200 years ago, we all know this much, but it doesn't mean the monster itself is unbeatable, it just takes an even more powerful force to destroy Alucard once and for all, which has come in the form of Tsukune, Moka and the girls.

I know it seems like that i'm saying that Tsukune can beat Alucard all on his own, that is not the case, even i am well aware of this, but i never said he was alone to do it either, of course he will have help. I want to see Tsukune's full power in his new body, thats one of the things i'm looking forward to

Waiting to see how Ikeda is going to resolve the situation should be really interesting, but what we do know is that Alucard will ultimately be destroyed in the end.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-06-28 at 13:58.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 21:19   Link #20391
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

This thread needs some manservice.... XD

Spoiler for Tsukune Warped:

Makes me wonder why Ikeda doesn't draw chibi's anymore.
Old 2011-06-29, 02:23   Link #20392
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I think it would be really cool if Tsukune or someone (Tsukune more likely) would be able to do a reverse sealing on Alucard. The form would be unconventional and if anything, it would ensure Alucard would remain sealed for the remainder of Tsukune's natural life.

How I could see this, is they figure out how to "convert" Alucard into a different form, I would say for this purpose if he could be compressed into the form of a tattoo. It would take up residence on Tsukune's back so anyone that sees it would look at it like any Yakuza tattoo, just that this one's REALLY DETAILED and effin scary.

However, in that state, Alucard cannot awaken, for Tsukune would instantly drain him of his energy, sending Alucard back into slumber. Any potential way to release him would require Tsukune's death...

But Tsukune would have a plan for his own proper disposal if he manages to set a 72 hour delay till Alucard would be released after his death, at least then Tsukune's body could be completely annihilated in the safety of a really deep well drilled just for him, and a thermonuclear bomb of at least 5 megatons lowered down with him and detonated. No more Alucard, and the Funeral would be well worth attending watching the earth collapse where his grave monument would be.

Though it would be recommended to not stand on the ground directly, lest you have your legs shoved up into your body from the force of the shock of the resulting 7.0 thrust type earthquake from the blast.

Spoiler:

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2011-06-29 at 02:40.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 11:42   Link #20393
Tachibana
タチバナ

@GrrDraxin

I don't wanna be rude or anything but..... that has absolutely no chance of happening, Tsukune's goal is to unite both humans and monsters, and be with Moka as well as give her a future, something like that would totally be a buzzkill for both him and Moka, thats a crazy thought, where did you come up with that?
Old 2011-06-29, 11:56   Link #20394
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
@GrrDraxin

I don't wanna be rude or anything but..... that has absolutely no chance of happening, Tsukune's goal is to unite both humans and monsters, and be with Moka as well as give her a future, something like that would totally be a buzzkill for both him and Moka, thats a crazy thought, where did you come up with that?
Err... no it isn't, his goal is to be with everyone and protect them, that's it. Thus far there is no grand dream of peace between species or anything. As long as he can be with everyone that's all that matters.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 14:18   Link #20395
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Err... no it isn't, his goal is to be with everyone and protect them, that's it. Thus far there is no grand dream of peace between species or anything. As long as he can be with everyone that's all that matters.
I do agree that Tsukune wants to be with everyone and he wants to be with Moka forever, but Tsukune's dream is to unite humans and monsters and bring peace between the two species, he told Fanfan this in chapter 28.

But thats the only dream we have seen so far.

Spoiler for 28:
Old 2011-06-30, 11:36   Link #20396
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
The "idea" is that it may be possible that to continue to protect the world, it may end up falling on Tsukune's shoulders that HE has to repress and eventually dispose of Alucard, and the idea stated above would be that "one hit kill" that would take him out permanently. Uniting the two worlds would be part of this, as that would... or could play a part as well.
Old 2011-07-01, 05:19   Link #20397
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
The "idea" is that it may be possible that to continue to protect the world, it may end up falling on Tsukune's shoulders that HE has to repress and eventually dispose of Alucard, and the idea stated above would be that "one hit kill" that would take him out permanently. Uniting the two worlds would be part of this, as that would... or could play a part as well.
Sorry if i was rude about it, but it was a crazy idea i saw on here, in a good way though, as for Tsukune, i agree that making sure the world is safe will be Tsukune's job, after all it is his destiny, his "fate" to bring coexistence between humans and ayashi because of his role in the storyline, Protecting the world will be one of his future roles.

As for destroying Alucard though it will be difficult, it can be done. I also agree that Tsukune will be one of the ones, or be THE one to land the killing blow that will ultimately destroy Alucard. Tsukune's power, transformation, Shinso blood, new youkai body, being the embodiment of Akasha, Touhou and Tenmei, it all fits, i have no doubt in my mind about this, but he won't be alone, he will indeed have help.
Old 2011-07-01, 07:58   Link #20398
ageangel

Hey there,

I don't know if this is the wrong place to ask, but it is related to Rosario vampire manga,
the question is that, i finish watching the anime so i decide to start on the manga which is totally better then the anime, but it took me just 4-6 days to go from the 1st manga to now the 2nd one which i just finish today the chapter 42.

What i want to know is what is the time taken for the new chapter to be out?
because for other manga i know like naruto/one piece/reborn/kenichi/fairy tail,
it will take them about 1 week or maybe 2-3 weeks if something crops up for them to release the new chapter after the new one,
so how long do rosario vampire take? because the page is much more then the one i listed.
I want to know this so at least i can basically know how long i need to wait..lol

sorry for this long text..xD
ageangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 08:05   Link #20399
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
It's a monthly series, so it comes out every month.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 08:37   Link #20400
ageangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
It's a monthly series, so it comes out every month.
darn..i gotta wait one whole month for the new chapter..feels like torture just waiting for what going to happen..haha..
anyway thanks for replying..
Wish it was at least 2 weeks per chapter..
ageangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire