AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-19, 03:37   Link #1
fotonios

who is naruto?

ok guys......naruto is the fouth hokage!!!!!!!.............why?
well.....because as it is revealed by the third hokage in his fight with orochimaru,(from the comic naruto series...not the anime series),the seal that the fourth hokage used on the nine tails demon traps the victim(nine tails demon) and!!!!!!! the user together for all eternity.this ofcourse could not be known to anyone other than the hokagess...cause not even orochimaru was aware of this forbiten jutsu and its meaning....only those who are hockage apparently know about it!!!!!!!!!!!
all the others only had heard of the jutsu...but did not know how it worked or to perfome it or what even what it exactly does!
this could also explain narutos deep desire to achieve the title of hokage...even if it seams he has no chance at it to begin with!!!!!
so to sumarise.......naruto has inside him the soul of both the fourth hokage and the nine tails......with the soul of the fourth so far in control of the nine tails.......as was the purpose of the seal!!!!!!!.........naruto is doomed to live his life in this internal strugle!!!!!!!!!!!
fotonios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 04:48   Link #2
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by fotonios
ok guys......naruto is the fouth hokage!!!!!!!.............why?
well.....because as it is revealed by the third hokage in his fight with orochimaru,(from the comic naruto series...not the anime series),the seal that the fourth hokage used on the nine tails demon traps the victim(nine tails demon) and!!!!!!! the user together for all eternity.this ofcourse could not be known to anyone other than the hokagess...cause not even orochimaru was aware of this forbiten jutsu and its meaning....only those who are hockage apparently know about it!!!!!!!!!!!
all the others only had heard of the jutsu...but did not know how it worked or to perfome it or what even what it exactly does!
this could also explain narutos deep desire to achieve the title of hokage...even if it seams he has no chance at it to begin with!!!!!
so to sumarise.......naruto has inside him the soul of both the fourth hokage and the nine tails......with the soul of the fourth so far in control of the nine tails.......as was the purpose of the seal!!!!!!!.........naruto is doomed to live his life in this internal strugle!!!!!!!!!!!

nice goin why dont you use spoilers or something?......doaho ¬_¬
Loki_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 05:08   Link #3
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
I think my eyes are bleeding...

While I sorta' agree with you, this has been discussed before, and in a much more organized manner than this.
Jack Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 07:50   Link #4
menacer

wow....thats an interesting topic to think about
menacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 08:09   Link #5
Esperchld
Photographer

heh, this topic is old enough that you should be able to search and find one that someone had already started.
Esperchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 08:30   Link #6
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
you just spew sensability
Old 2003-12-19, 09:14   Link #7
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

First thing if he had 4th soul he would be a genius popular+popular with girls and very good at fighting and all of that.He would be 10 times better than Sasuke.So no 4th soul its just Naruto.

*Theory destroyed muahhahahhahahahah*
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:19   Link #8
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
u guyz are mean but ya wutever u should use search button

if this is true does that mean 3rd's soul is in oro's arm
eh?eh?eh?
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:24   Link #9
Lost World
Banned

Spelling and Grammar aside...I agree with your theory...and frankly, all evidence in the series so far points to this.

I mean, really...Naruto has to have a deep connection to the fourth (If not be the fourth himself)...they would not just take some random person's kid and seal a demon inside of it. No one would ever allow that.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:26   Link #10
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
First thing if he had 4th soul he would be a genius popular+popular with girls and very good at fighting and all of that.He would be 10 times better than Sasuke.So no 4th soul its just Naruto.

Jiraiya has already proven that you can be a total slacker and still be an excellent Ninja...and Naruto hasn't lost a battle he's fought in yet.
Old 2003-12-19, 09:28   Link #11
fotonios

Quote:

i think theory stands firm!!!!!!,,,,,,,he has the nine tails and he was soooo weak soooo far.........so there!!!!!!!!!
and its not a theory.......it is clearly said so by the third hokage himself.......(the souls are traped TOGETHER FOR ALL ETERNITY),
notice the similarity of naruto and the face of the fourth,notice the transformation of naruto to a fox like man in the series episode 16,notice that narutos dream is to be hokage,that he has a heroe's phsycology(just like the fourth,a hero),notice how the third hokage was afraid when naruto learn to use the nine tails charka........(in the naruto universe it should be possible for the demon to totaly transform the boys body back to his own gigantic fox demon,just like what happens to gara lator on,and to naruto partly in episode 16).....so u see...........its that simple.

so naruto has the demon fox inside him and he is not a demon...............why?.......cause he also has the fourth's spirit inside him to balance the bad spirit.the power of the seal......comes from the power of the fourth,thats why the seals can only be used by only really powerfull ninjas!!!!!!!!!
Old 2003-12-19, 09:29   Link #12
Nine Devil

You got me wrong i know that i meant that he would be a really cool guy amongst the people and stuff thet he would be charmfull and stuff like that.Cuz Jiraiya
Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-19, 09:36   Link #13
Nine Devil

Quote:
i think theory stands firm!!!!!!,,,,,,,he has the nine tails and he was soooo weak soooo far.........so there!!!!!!!!!
and its not a theory.......it is clearly said so by the third hokage himself.......(the souls are traped TOGETHER FOR ALL ETERNITY),
notice the similarity of naruto and the face of the fourth,notice the transformation of naruto to a fox like man in the series episode 16,notice that narutos dream is to be hokage,that he has a heroe's phsycology(just like the fourth,a hero),notice how the third hokage was afraid when naruto learn to use the nine tails charka........(in the naruto universe it should be possible for the demon to totaly transform the boys body back to his own gigantic fox demon,just like what happens to gara lator on,and to naruto partly in episode 16).....so u see...........its that simple.

so naruto has the demon fox inside him and he is not a demon...............why?.......cause he also has the fourth's spirit inside him to balance the bad spirit.the power of the seal......comes from the power of the fourth,thats why the seals can only be used by only really powerfull ninjas!!!!!!!!!
Man you are furious hehehe.The sealer and the sealed will fight for eternity in the other world not in Naruto's stomach or something like that.You say the 4th balances it.Nope Kyubi would easily woop 4th's ass.If that would happen Naruto would be one hell of a evil guy.

We don't know if Naruto is related to the 4th some say its his son.

Dranz-san say its a clone of the 4th(the ultimate kage bunshin)

Hunter-san says*sorry i forgot what did you say Hunter?*

There are many theories about it.But im sure this theory is not right.
Old 2003-12-19, 09:46   Link #14
fotonios

Quote:
Man you are furious hehehe.The sealer and the sealed will fight for eternity in the other world not in Naruto's stomach or something like that.You say the 4th balances it.Nope Kyubi would easily woop 4th's ass.If that would happen Naruto would be one hell of a evil guy.

We don't know if Naruto is related to the 4th some say its his son.

Dranz-san say its a clone of the 4th(the ultimate kage bunshin)

Hunter-san says*sorry i forgot what did you say Hunter?*

There are many theories about it.But im sure this theory is not right.

well then...........how come the nine devil demon is inside naruto,if he is with the fourth in the other world fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe the other world and this world are conected.....and the conection is naruto.....so the fourth is inside naruto as well.........

also.....about the popularity of naruto that u coment before......quess who will be the most popular guy as the series evolves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............and quess please if naruto will actually be hockage at some point?
Old 2003-12-19, 09:51   Link #15
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
The sealer and the sealed will fight for eternity in the other world not in Naruto's stomach or something like that.
Um...Nine Tails is still here, not in some other eternity.
Old 2003-12-19, 09:55   Link #16
Nine Devil

it will happen if Kyubi dies.

fotonios you don't get me do you.Shhh i mean that he would be natural cool like Sasuke.
Old 2003-12-19, 09:57   Link #17
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

I will destriy your theory. just read this. If the kyuubi and the 4th are togethet for eternity, it means they are trapped inside NarutoIt means that Naruto isn't the 4th but contain him. If it was the case , Naruto would feel a 3rd chakra inside him, but he only feels 2. You will say that the 4th wanna stay secret in Naruto, but in fact he would immediatley reacts when Naruto use kyuubi's chakra. It's not tha case. You now have the proof that Naruto isn't the 4th.

Theory destroyed, once and for all!
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-19, 09:59   Link #18
fotonios

Quote:
it will happen if Kyubi dies.

fotonios you don't get me do you.Shhh i mean that he would be natural cool like Sasuke.

but isn't he really natural cool.......isn't that the whole point.........!!!!!!

he is very cool.....once u get to know him...and he has proven it......but the people would not let him so far.....cause they were afraid of the demon inside him.....as the third hokage expained to Hatake Kakashi.
Old 2003-12-19, 10:02   Link #19
Nine Devil

yeah we know that but i mean just being cool without knowing someone.
Old 2003-12-19, 10:03   Link #20
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruvy_qc
I will destriy your theory. just read this. If the kyuubi and the 4th are togethet for eternity, it means they are trapped inside NarutoIt means that Naruto isn't the 4th but contain him. If it was the case , Naruto would feel a 3rd chakra inside him, but he only feels 2. You will say that the 4th wanna stay secret in Naruto, but in fact he would immediatley reacts when Naruto use kyuubi's chakra. It's not tha case. You now have the proof that Naruto isn't the 4th.

Theory destroyed, once and for all!
You didn't destroy (hah, or "destriy") anything...clearly you didn't even understand what he said in the first place.

He's saying that NARUTO IS THE FOURTH and he is containing Kyuubi...not that Kyuubi and the Fourth are both inside Naruto.

Naruto is a reincarnated type of fourth who is containing the Kyuubi inside of him.