AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2005-01-03, 22:16   Link #21
SnComet2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflip
Funny how you said no one outside the bloodline can do the bloodline skills and copy ninja Kakashi in the same sentence.

Sharingan Kakashi can't use bloodline skills? Does this mean that Sharingan isn't a bloodline? Of course it is, Kakashi is using a bloodline without being in the same family.
The sharingan copying ability itself is not the bloodline limit. Sure only people with the uchiha blood can develop the sharingan, but that is not the bloodline skill. Itachi's mangekyou sharingan and the jutsus like ameratsu and tsukyomi (which the mangekyou enable) are the bloodline limits of the uchiha. Just having the eyes does not mean you can use their true bloodline power.
SnComet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 22:21   Link #22
Jack Frost
Hi-Ho!

As everyone else has pretty much pointed out "Mokuton Hijutsu Jukai Kouton" isn't a jutsu that utilizes a bloodline ability. It is simply a secret ninjutsu created by Shodaime. Chances are that the site from which you attained that information is wrong.

Just as the Rasengan was exclusive to Yondaime when he created it (until of course it was taught to Jiraiya) Shodaime's "Mokuton Hijutsu Jukai Kouton" is exclusive to him. I think that's what Animizzle and the others were trying to get at.

I'm also under the impression that it could easily be copied by the Sharingan given the nature of the jutsu. If Kakashi could copy the "Suiton Suikodan no Jutsu" I don't see why he wouldn't be able to do the same to Shodaime's technique.

Last edited by Jack Frost; 2005-01-04 at 00:05.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 22:26   Link #23
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnComet2
The sharingan copying ability itself is not the bloodline limit. Sure only people with the uchiha blood can develop the sharingan, but that is not the bloodline skill. Itachi's mangekyou sharingan and the jutsus like ameratsu and tsukyomi (which the mangekyou enable) are the bloodline limits of the uchiha. Just having the eyes does not mean you can use their true bloodline power.
That's translation confusion ... you're thinking limitbreak or something ... ultimate skill nonsense. By limit they ment ability ... both are in a way bloodline limits.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 22:27   Link #24
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
The only really specail quality of the 1st's line of spawns, is the super human strength. And perhaps in the long run, very large "parts".
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 23:13   Link #25
noob saibot
Brotherhood of Shadows

Send a message via AIM to noob saibot Send a message via MSN to noob saibot Send a message via Yahoo to noob saibot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost
As everyone else has pretty much pointed out "Mokuton Hijutsu Jukai Kouton" isn't a jutsu that utilizes a bloodline ability. It is simply a secret ninjutsu created by Shodaime. Chances are that the site from which you attained that information is wrong.
Just as the Rasengan was exclusive to Yondaime when he created it (until of course it was taught to Jiraiya) Shodaime's "Mokuton Hijutsu Jukai Kouton" is exclusive to him. I think that's what Animizzle and the others were trying to get at.
I'm also under the impression that it could easily be copied by the Sharingan given the nature of the jutsu. If Kakashi could copy the "Suiton Suikodan no Jutsu" I don't see why he wouldn't be able to do the same to Shodaime's technique.
actually dude jiraiya was yondaime's teacher so i am sure he learned the rasengan from jiraiya! remember jiraiya said it took yondaime 3 years to learn the rasengan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deth moad ue
that the first simply developed the jutsu and never taught it to anyone else....also note that because it's so powerful, few people would be able to put up enough chakrea to produce more than a few springs....complex jutsu, demanding of both skill AND chakra stores...

if anything, tsunade's strength is a bloodline thing....since she's the firsts grand daughter, there's been mixing of blood...meaning that it's possible she got her muscle from someone not related to the 4th or his clan...

maybe she's part akimichi?
i like your theory, it seems very logical to me.
noob saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 23:57   Link #26
Jack Frost
Hi-Ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob saibot
actually dude jiraiya was yondaime's teacher so i am sure he learned the rasengan from jiraiya! remember jiraiya said it took yondaime 3 years to learn the rasengan.
If my memory serves me right I believe that Jiraiya said that it took Yondaime three years to "perfect" or "complete" the jutsu. It was described as a "Super A-rank ninjutsu" that Yondaime "left behind". It took three years for Yondaime to create in it's entirety; of course creating a technique would be much more difficult than simply learning it, so it's to be expected that Jiraiya and Naruto would have learned it in less time than it took Yondaime to create.

It's also very possible (while not for certain) that the genius ninja Yondaime surpassed Jiraiya; even if he didn't, that doesn't mean that he can't create a technique of his own.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 23:59   Link #27
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
which i means he cannot copy a bloodline jutsu, he is able to use the sharingan eye is because im sure he had it surgically inplanted, but unlike the Uchiha blood, he tires real easily because his body was not made for it. look like you mis-interpret my post also!
I never said he could. I meant that other people outside the bloodline's family have a small chance on being able to use the bloodline, while you said the opposite. Kakashi is proof.
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 00:03   Link #28
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnComet2
And being part of Uchiha also does not mean that you can use the Sharingan's true bloodline power. Isn't Itachi the only one who's ever used Mangekyou?

The bloodline limit of the Uchiha is the ability to use the Sharingan, period.
Use of the Sharingan can be: to see enemy's chakra, to copy jutsus and movement, to predict movement, genjutsu, etc.
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 03:08   Link #29
sinistral
SOS団

Quote:
Have u ever learn that a student can surpass his own teacher ? Did you ? Well, it occurs to Yondaime. Its fact that Yondaime developed the Rasengan. Even Jiraiya says so. If you want to say Jiraiya's Kuchiyose is also passed to Yondaime, well wrong again. Its Yondaime passing down to Jiraiya.
sinistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 03:11   Link #30
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
No ... actually ... rasengan is in fact the 4th's jutsu. Jiraiya said it took the fourth 3 years to perfect the jutsu right after he says "this ninjutsu is one that the fourth left behind".

Spoiler:
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 04:52   Link #31
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Spoiler:
I thought the Chidori was already developed way before Kakashi ever used it.

Anyways, bloodline limits don't always occur, I think in the Haku\Zabuza arc they explained something about skipping generations or something. Not sure though.

Also, its possible for the trees thing to be a bloodline limit, maybe the 1st can summon plants out of nowhere just like the 2nd can get water out of nowhere. And they're the only ones who can really do that.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 06:13   Link #32
thedemonwithin

no the chidori was kakashis sole original jutsu
thedemonwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 06:21   Link #33
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
you're not as smart as you think mr. animeizzle, go back and watch the anime. i recommand watching the episode when he trains naruto how to do the rasengan with the balloon popping trick. jiraiya explains about the rasengan.
Seriously don't make this a hatrick laddie.
- The Rasengan is not a bloodline limit Jutsu
- The Rasengan was invented by Yondaime, not Jirayia
- I specifically said used to be whereas I implied that before Jirayia and Naruto learned it was a Jutsu only the fourth could do, without it being a special bloodline limit Jutsu.

So this could very well go for the Mokuton Jutsu. I hope you actually get it by now, if not, you're beyond help.
Old 2005-01-04, 08:50   Link #34
Magus

Send a message via ICQ to Magus
Hmmmm? sinistral, how do you know Yondaime passed down the kuchiyose contract to Jiraya?
Magus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 09:47   Link #35
Evil Eyes

Tsunade does not have a bloodlimit.
I also wonder where some guys guys get the idea that Tsunade has inherited her strength from the 1st. It was never said in the manga nor in the anime that the 1st had freakish physical strength like Tsunade. If the 1st had similar physical strength to Tsunade, he would have killed the 3rd instantaneously when he punched him straight to the face in the hokage fight.

As for resengan. It's the 4th jutsu. He invented it.
Evil Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 11:16   Link #36
sinistral
SOS団

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus
Hmmmm? sinistral, how do you know Yondaime passed down the kuchiyose contract to Jiraya?
See 1st Episode, then see the episode where Naruto hang on to Gamabunta(Episode 57). Jiraiya threw down the contract and beside Naruto's name is Jiraiya's name and beside Jiraiya's name or so forth are unreadable names.. and since we see Yondaime with Gamabunta in Episode 1, i can conclude Yondaime passed the contract down the Jiraiya or someone else before Jiraiya.
sinistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 13:03   Link #37
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Eyes
Tsunade does not have a bloodlimit.
I also wonder where some guys guys get the idea that Tsunade has inherited her strength from the 1st. It was never said in the manga nor in the anime that the 1st had freakish physical strength like Tsunade. If the 1st had similar physical strength to Tsunade, he would have killed the 3rd instantaneously when he punched him straight to the face in the hokage fight.

As for resengan. It's the 4th jutsu. He invented it.
Sandaime said that Shodaime still had his herculean strength when Shodaime punched Sandaime...

Sandaime would not be killed instantly because the force applied to his face easily surpassed the force of friction provided by his shoes... as such, alot of the energy of the punch was put into throwing Sandaime back rather than directly into his bones. The punch still hurt like a bitch, but it wouldn't kill Hokage :P

Orochimaru took a hit from Tsunade right to the face as well.. it completely shattered his jaw.. but he did not die. And yes she did have alot of strength, as her regeneration jutsu repaired her muscles.

And orochimaru is physically weaker than Sandaime (visual observations based off of the Oro Sandaime fight)... so if Oro would not die... neither would Hokage.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote