AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Old 2007-07-14, 06:40   Link #2781
Cherry_Cat
The Cheshire Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pisces View Post
In the manga it says Reito/Rad is Arika's dad.
Yeah, but in the anime he was the killer of Arika's mom (and already a cyborg), so he was unlikely the father.
Another mystery is the identity of Mai's fiancée or, in Mai Hime, what was exactly Nagi (I read in the novel Natsuki's Prelude that he should be some kind of alien, though).
Sunsire is mean...
Cherry_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 07:55   Link #2782
solarknight123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Cat View Post
Yeah, but in the anime he was the killer of Arika's mom (and already a cyborg), so he was unlikely the father.
Another mystery is the identity of Mai's fiancée or, in Mai Hime, what was exactly Nagi (I read in the novel Natsuki's Prelude that he should be some kind of alien, though).
Sunsire is mean...
Well in the 8th omake of mai-otome the truth about mai and her "so-called fiance"
is revealed. It turns out the guy wasn't her fiance or boyfriend or anyting of the sort, he was just the son of the family that sponsored her. He asked her to be his otome, so bascally she wasn't torn between love and being an otome, she was torn about who's otome to become, whether it's the school's, her brother's or the guy's. As for Nagi, no idea either. I think he's kinda similar to orphans, seeing as he's the obsidian lord's servent.
solarknight123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 08:15   Link #2783
AceMan
Observer

Send a message via ICQ to AceMan
Quote:
Yeah, but in the anime he was the killer of Arika's mom (and already a cyborg), so he was unlikely the father
Somewhere in the forums someone quite well explained this matter with his/her own theory. It was something like Lena and Reito were lovers, but were on the opposite sides of the conflict, so in the end Reito had to kill Lena. I don't have time to search for it now, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Cat
what was exactly Nagi
Nobody knows, and probably will never know. I like to think that he's some lower-grade god from Nordic mythology which Mai HiME refers to quite a lot (it's another theory of someone here )

Take a look into the "MO/MH FAQ" thread.
AceMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 11:15   Link #2784
Atlantis_Lux
Nightingale

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMan View Post

Nobody knows, and probably will never know. I like to think that he's some lower-grade god from Nordic mythology which Mai HiME refers to quite a lot (it's another theory of someone here )

Take a look into the "MO/MH FAQ" thread.

Yeah, he could be the Mai Hime version of Loki, the Nordic god of mischief
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loki
I read that Natsuki's Prelude too, though, and there they say he's an alien, whose duty is to administer the festival because in a world far away he stole the heart of a young girl. Eh... funny...
Atlantis_Lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 14:42   Link #2785
Cherry_Cat
The Cheshire Cat

Thanks to everyone for the info!
Oh Atlantis_Lux, so you read that too? Also for me it's kinda funny, I mean, Nagi seems way too powerful to be only the Obsidian Lord servant. He even has powers that this latter has not, like setting things on fire, appearing and disappearing when he wants, and possibly stop the time. Well, I'm off to do some other researches
Old 2007-07-14, 21:33   Link #2786
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl

Thanks for suggesting FireFox. Anyway, Im hoping that the Offical Mai Otome Zwei page update with pictures of Nina's Robe, or Chie's uniform.
twisted-pisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 21:53   Link #2787
Same_Shark

Quote:
Thanks for suggesting FireFox. Anyway, Im hoping that the Offical Mai Otome Zwei page update with pictures of Nina's Robe, or Chie's uniform.
It's starting to seem unlikely. The character section sucks! The last update it had was those pics of the Otome in bikinis.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 22:44   Link #2788
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl

I have a question, is it possible since there are sooo many images here on anime suki (Many collected from Animepaper and Minitokyo) to rapid/mega share ones whole Otome/Hime gallery from there computer? (My computer likes to crash and erase my hard collecting work, Im saving my pictures to disc next time.) And heres a really cute Takumi/Akria image
Old 2007-07-18, 12:35   Link #2789
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl

Quote:
I have a question, is it possible since there are sooo many images here on anime suki (Many collected from Animepaper and Minitokyo) to rapid/mega share ones whole Otome/Hime gallery from there computer? (My computer likes to crash and erase my hard collecting work, Im saving my pictures to disc next time.) And heres a really cute Takumi/Akria image
Oh darn... Won't load. Oh well. Oh, and I agree that the Offical Zwei character page sucks.
Old 2007-07-19, 00:01   Link #2790
Silvx

Quote:
Sunsire is mean...
I've been looking all over for that novel, any idea where I could find a copy?

Quote:
I had recently purchased the complete novel set of Mai Hime and have read some of it. It's basically the anime put into novel form but the imagery is very descriptive....even more descriptive than what Hiroyuki's Animation Teams A and B could come up with on the small screen.
there is also a novel on the complete anime story? Man I wish I could find these to buy them ;;
Silvx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 00:37   Link #2791
Cherry_Cat
The Cheshire Cat

Apollyon_o-sama provided an English translation of that Natsuki's Prelude.
You can find it here http://apollyon-0.livejournal.com/8637.html#cutid1
Old 2007-07-19, 08:56   Link #2792
Silvx

oh wow thank you!
Silvx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 16:36   Link #2793
shanejayell

Indeed, thank you much.
^__^

*loves the images in this thread*
shanejayell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 10:05   Link #2794
kitten320

Hey peaple tell me plizz how can I upload pic without writing any links?
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 20:09   Link #2795
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Hey peaple tell me plizz how can I upload pic without writing any links?
use imageshack.us chose the pic, upload and chose the last link if you just wanna show the pic. ise (for forum 1) link if you want a thumbnail leading to actual pic upon clicking on it. use [img]http.....[/img] (for last link shown in imageshack) for forum 1 you just copy and paste
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 16:23   Link #2796
Ines_Silva

I didn't see this picture on this thread
Ines_Silva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 16:35   Link #2797
Ines_Silva

And this one
Ines_Silva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 16:59   Link #2798
UrielMatt

08/03: Haruka birthday!

XDDD

UrielMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 17:17   Link #2799
Dandruff
Flakey

Happy B-Day Haruka!
Dandruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 18:04   Link #2800
kitten320

No,I just want to upload pics from my computer.So is this possible to upload pics from computer?
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images