AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Old 2007-09-10, 21:13   Link #421
Hazelshock
Touch the bread and die

I agree that shana on top left looks really different from Shana
Hazelshock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 21:20   Link #422
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Beside regarding how they well they will adapt the 2nd season, I wonder how I'm going to watch Shana 2. I watched the 1st season 24 episodes at once during midnight and lost all my sleep despite there was school... I'm afraid waiting weekly for each release won't make me feel as good as watching the whole season at once, lol ... But if I leave an episode as it is, I probably won't be able to hold back from watching it.

EDIT:

Gotta admire how powerful Shana is... it's 10:30 PM right now, haven't touch my homework yet, and I'm still bothering following this thread lol... Anyway, time to go do homework.

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 21:28   Link #423
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
Beside regarding how they well they will adapt the 2nd season, I wonder how I'm going to watch Shana 2. I watched the 1st season 24 episodes at once during midnight and lost all my sleep despite there was school... I'm afraid waiting weekly for each release won't make me feel as good as watching the whole season at once, lol ... But if I leave an episode as it is, I probably won't be able to hold back from watching it.

EDIT:

Gotta admire how powerful Shana is... it's 10:30 PM right now, haven't touch my homework yet, and I'm still bothering following this thread lol... Anyway, time to go do homework.
Is your sig and avatar gonna change to Shana once it starts airing?
neutralizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 21:32   Link #424
lazyasian224
Woot Eclair is a hottie
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to lazyasian224
i kno mine is.. if i can find a good shana siggy
lazyasian224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 22:50   Link #425
Phoenix14
Clannad

Quote:
^Dunno which one I prefer but this picture:

Shana on top right and top left nearly made my heart skipped a beat...

Also, I hope they won't screw up Shana 2 like how ZnT 2 was. Shana 2 in full bloom and a hopefully, but simply a hopeful wish which shall never be fulfilled, a remake of ZnT will make me a lot happier.
Wow...that is a really good picture...
Phoenix14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 01:10   Link #426
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutralizer View Post
Is your sig and avatar gonna change to Shana once it starts airing?
If I can find a good avatar and sig, I'll change it... Currently Shana is my top favorite female anime character, with Eruruu from Utawarerumono at 2nd and then Louise from ZnT... I'm gonna grow up to be a pedophile, lol

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
Old 2007-09-11, 01:14   Link #427
X10A_Freedom

Quote:
Also, I hope they won't screw up Shana 2 like how ZnT 2 was. Shana 2 in full bloom and a hopefully, but simply a hopeful wish which shall never be fulfilled, a remake of ZnT will make me a lot happier.
According to the ANN staff list, the director and members of the people who made ZnT1 and ZnT2 are different. However, the people making Shana II will remain pretty much unchanged, with the same director and key staff.

I think that enough is reason for optimism that Shana II won't be a mess! (unless they pull off a $unrise.)
X10A_Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 01:28   Link #428
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by X10A_Freedom View Post
According to the ANN staff list, the director and members of the people who made ZnT1 and ZnT2 are different. However, the people making Shana II will remain pretty much unchanged, with the same director and key staff.

I think that enough is reason for optimism that Shana II won't be a mess! (unless they pull off a $unrise.)
Lol, hope so. I don't research stuffs like that so I didn't know they changed stuffs for the ZnT 2nd season. Only thing I knew is that they are done by the same studio

So... approximately how many days left until Shana 2 air its 1st episode? And how many hours, minutes, seconds, miliseco... j/k

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
Old 2007-09-11, 02:15   Link #429
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

As shocking and soul-crushing as such a development might be, i would like to remind people one thing - you are not allowed to discuss fansubs of a licensed anime in any shape or form. Further discussion of the subject might lead to trouble
Old 2007-09-11, 11:26   Link #430
AnimeL0ver
Just call me ojisan

Send a message via MSN to AnimeL0ver
Cool zzzZzZzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix14 View Post
seriously, who in hell buys dubbed anime?!
WELL I DO but that was bout like um...5 years ago b4 i learned the word 'free anime fansubs'
AnimeL0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 12:53   Link #431
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
As shocking and soul-crushing as such a development might be, i would like to remind people one thing - you are not allowed to discuss fansubs of a licensed anime in any shape or form. Further discussion of the subject might lead to trouble
I assume they're just basing that on the assumption that Geneon USA will be in the production credits, as they were with season one? Has that been revealed officially in any of the promo material, or is it just an assumption at this point? Granted that it's a pretty good assumption.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 13:37   Link #432
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreMaster View Post
sorry for the bad new's but it's Licensed
http://www.andrewlb.com/fansub/pukiwiki.php?Fall%202007

it seem's Geneon Grab it before it even Aired talk about fast hand's
they got it off what i say.
Genjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 16:34   Link #433
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreMaster View Post
they got it off what i say.
Well, granted. IIRC, AnimeSuki considers things licensed when either a company announces it, or a licensor appears in the production credits. I was just wondering whether either of those two had officially occurred at this point.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 16:42   Link #434
cyth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, granted. IIRC, AnimeSuki considers things licensed when either a company announces it, or a licensor appears in the production credits. I was just wondering whether either of those two had officially occurred at this point.
AnimeSuki should list the series as there was no official licencing announcement of the second season to the best of my knowledge. If credits reveal the licencor, I guess that's fine, but at this point it is still only a presumption.
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 17:21   Link #435
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Correct - it seems i have been a bit hasty with my previous statement. AnimeSuki is going to list the series until the moment an official announcement regarding a license has been made. I would still like to see the thread not being plagued with whining concerns regarding upcoming subs though
Old 2007-09-11, 17:22   Link #436
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by X10A_Freedom View Post
I think that enough is reason for optimism that Shana II won't be a mess! (unless they pull off a Sunrise.)
You mean make the series a solid blend of action, comedy, drama, have well developed and interesting characters with a web of character relationships and subplots and consistant high quality animation. I'd love it if they do that.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 21:17   Link #437
lazyasian224
Woot Eclair is a hottie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Correct - it seems i have been a bit hasty with my previous statement. AnimeSuki is going to list the series until the moment an official announcement regarding a license has been made. I would still like to see the thread not being plagued with whining concerns regarding upcoming subs though
ima little confused so wait.. we can talk about our anticipation for the serious but not about fansubs?
Old 2007-09-11, 21:30   Link #438
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Shana looks a bit different but who cares?

Has anyone ever wondered why even though Shana is a lot more popular than Zero no Tsukaima but is not posted as a popular anime in Animesuki (like having its own subthreads and everything)?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 21:34   Link #439
lazyasian224
Woot Eclair is a hottie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Shana looks a bit different but who cares?

Has anyone ever wondered why even though Shana is a lot more popular than Zero no Tsukaima but is not posted as a popular anime in Animesuki (like having its own subthreads and everything)?
i duno, why but i was always wondering the samethign when i went looking for Shana siggys...

but on a completely unrelated note...
i <3 Mai shes just that crazy sword girl that everyone loves...
Old 2007-09-11, 22:35   Link #440
Mai Kawasumi
Party! Drink! Sex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyasian224 View Post
but on a completely unrelated note...
i <3 Mai shes just that crazy sword girl that everyone loves...
Well thank you

I just hope that they resolved that love triangle I find quite annoying the personality of Kazumi (even if I like her Seiyuu, Kawasumi Ayako)

Mai Kawasumi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, j.c. staff, romance, sequel, shounen, supernatural