AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-18, 05:19   Link #21421
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Indeed the meeting between Tsukune and Akasha is definitely something to hopefully look forward to
Well, I have to say that at the moment, I'm more looking toward the reunion between Moka and Tsukune, rather then Tsukune meeting up with Akasha, but that's just because I miss seeing Inner Moka and can't wait to see, how she is going to react once she witnesses, how much Tsukune has changed, after their one month separation...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 09:35   Link #21422
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yes indeed
Old 2011-12-18, 17:27   Link #21423
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, I have to say that at the moment, I'm more looking toward the reunion between Moka and Tsukune, rather then Tsukune meeting up with Akasha, but that's just because I miss seeing Inner Moka and can't wait to see, how she is going to react once she witnesses, how much Tsukune has changed, after their one month separation...
Frankly speaking, the first thing that i want to see is the result of him training..and the different power that he has got after the body modification..
For me Tsukune power are much more powerful now...i want to see it.

Howevr, i agree with you and Shinso Tsukune...i'm also interested to see Moka reaction after see Tsukune that become bad ass...and also i want to see Akasha..
Old 2011-12-18, 19:02   Link #21424
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

AAkasha: so this the young man Tsukune...

Moka: Y-yes it is , Mother.

Akasha: He's a pretty handsome young man. ^_^

Moka: Y-yes...

Akasha: However, there is one thing he must do in order for me to accept him.

Moka: And what would that be...o_0

Akasha: ^.^ He must 'Learn His Place'~

Moka: Mo-Mother!? Now is not the time!!

Akasha: Ara? I think now is the perfect time~

Tsukune: 0.o

Moka: ..But Mother...I - I haven't even...with him...

Akasha: Aw, you were always so innocent, Moka-chan. But now you can't be shy anymore. He's to be my future son-in-law, right? I did this with your father before so it's not like any of this is new for our family.

Moka: *blushes*

Tsukune: What the hell are they talking about!?

Alucard: GRRROOOOOOUUUUUGGGH!!!

Akasha: I've spent enough time inside you so my power is weak compared to what it was. Still, with my daughter and son-in-law here, its more than enough for you, Alucard. I won't have you ruin their lives or the lives of every living being on this planet-! *looks expectantly at Moka*

Moka: *slight cough* T-Thanks to you, my family has been ruined, my home destoryed and I've even had to deal with my own sisters trying to kill me. Your sin of driving a wedge between my family and sisters is unforgiveable-! *looks at Tsukune* ... your turn...

Tsukune: .... my turn for what...?

Akasha: Speech of Imminent Asskicking! *jabs a fist in the air playfully* Hurry up though, we don't have that much time~

Tsukune: What are we, the Super Vampire Rangers!? *coughs* ...I...I love Moka-san.

Akasha: D'awwww~

Moka: *blushes like crazy*

Tsukune: I...I won't have her sacrificed to you and to ruin this world that we have yet to go into. I wish to know Moka-san more, and for a long time after this and I won't have you ruin our future together! Alucard! Even your power is no match for what I wish this world to be - a peaceful place were Ayashi and Humans can live without fear of each other! *charges up his vampire power* You shall not exist any more!

Akasha, Moka, & Tsukune: LEARN YOUR PLACE!!! *Two kicks and one sho ryu ken later, Alucard explodes*

Akasha: Waaai~ That was fun!! To think that I'd get to do it with my son-in-law! *smiling brightly*

Tsukune: -.- Is THIS what she meant the entire time?

Moka: ...yes...it's embarrassing...

Last edited by Tempest35; 2011-12-18 at 21:44.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 04:17   Link #21425
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

Akasha: Aw, you were always so innocent, Moka-chan. But now you can't be shy anymore. He's to be my future son-in-law, right? I did this with your father before so it's not like any of this is new for our family.

Akasha: I've spent enough time inside you so my power is weak compared to what it was. Still, with my daughter and son-in-law here, its more than enough for you, Alucard. I won't have you ruin their lives or the lives of every living being on this planet-! *looks expectantly at Moka*

Moka: *slight cough* T-Thanks to you, my family has been ruined, my home destoryed and I've even had to deal with my own sisters trying to kill me. Your sin of driving a wedge between my family and sisters is unforgiveable-! *looks at Tsukune* ... your turn...

Akasha: Speech of Imminent Asskicking! *jabs a fist in the air playfully* Hurry up though, we don't have that much time~

Tsukune: What are we, the Super Vampire Rangers!? *coughs* ...I...I love Moka-san.

Tsukune: I...I won't have her sacrificed to you and to ruin this world that we have yet to go into. I wish to know Moka-san more, and for a long time after this and I won't have you ruin our future together! Alucard! Even your power is no match for what I wish this world to be - a peaceful place were Ayashi and Humans can live without fear of each other! *charges up his vampire power* You shall not exist any more!

Akasha, Moka, & Tsukune: LEARN YOUR PLACE!!! *Two kicks and one sho ryu ken later, Alucard explodes*

Akasha: Waaai~ That was fun!! To think that I'd get to do it with my son-in-law! *smiling brightly*

Hahahah..yes yes..i expected something like this...good Work Tempest..

I always like your prediction!

Rep+
Old 2011-12-19, 05:34   Link #21426
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Anyway, I believe this matter is going to be clarified in the future arcs, what I want to bring up is the similarities between the current arc and Hokuto's arc in the first season, which I have noticed recently.

In both of those arcs Moka has been kidnapped and haven't managed to initially participate in the fights that where taking place in those arcs, while I doubt that Moka's seal is going to be broken in this arc, since the consequences of that would be much more severe compared to when the seal was nearly broken in Hokuto's arc, since the seal is currently in a much more weaker state, but I believe that like in Hokuto's arc, Inner Moka will have some role to play near the currents arc conclusion.

In both of those arcs, the main antagonist had claimed to win, in Hokuto's case this happened when he managed to initiate the procedure that would break the Great Barrier, while in Gyokuro's case this occurred when Alucard has started to awaken.

As we know, Hokuto claiming victory has been a little premature, since the gang managed to restore the Grand Barrier before it was fully broken, and while I doubt that the gang would be able to do anything to prevent the awakening of Alucard, since this is probably something only those who have Akasha's Shinso blood in their veins are capable of preventing from occurring.

So, unlike what happened during Hokuto's arc, I don't see the current arcs antagonists being slightly redeemed, so that they would abandon their objectives (Of course, it could be that this role is going to be taken by Akua, but personally I'm against such development - more likely I see Akasha being able to do something from within Alucard, to stop Alucard from fully awakening, naturally with the help of Tsukune - after all, we still need to get a meeting between Akasha and Tsukune, right... )

At least those are the similarities that come to my mind at this moment, and how they might influence the events of the current arc, although I probably will still look at both of those arcs to see if there might be more similarities between them.
Oh yes, I never noticed that before, thanks for bringing that up.

And I agree, Gyokuro's going to be eating her words, much like Hokuto before her. As for redemption, I doubt any of them will. It seems Tsukune's trust in Hokuto was wasted, hopefully he doesn't make the same mistake again. Gyokuro deserves no sympathy, nor does Miyabe and certainly not Akuha. There's gonna be nothing but pain in their futures.

Quote:
Same here, and especially her reaction after he gives Akuha the beating of her heinous life. After all the evil she's wrought in her quest for absolute power, she deserves no less. That should definitely prove who's worthy of looking after Moka. And I do believe should Akasha awaken, she'd wholeheartedly agree. Of course, that would drive Akuha over the edge, who'd most likely make a last ditch effort to kill Tsukune, only to die herself. And frankly, I won't miss her once she's gone, not at all.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 11:38   Link #21427
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:

Lol, I would pay money to have it in a real chapter .

Quote:
Well, I have to say that at the moment, I'm more looking toward the reunion between Moka and Tsukune, rather then Tsukune meeting up with Akasha, but that's just because I miss seeing Inner Moka and can't wait to see, how she is going to react once she witnesses, how much Tsukune has changed, after their one month separation..
I tend to agree. I'd like to add, not only Moka's reaction to how much he has changed, but also that he decided to change that much because of *her*. I want a heavy, intense blushing on her part. Optionally: Followed by Tsukune: "Remember your challenge at the start of the school year that I need to win you over to be accepted by Moka? Time to revise your statement"
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 15:52   Link #21428
Knowings

Spoiler for First part of season 2:
Knowings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 16:08   Link #21429
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowings View Post
Spoiler for First part of season 2:
Ah, I remember the mystery about that part because I read two different versions of it (can't remember where). The main stumbling part of the japanese raw was the verb "otosu 落とす" which has the basic meaning of "to drop, to lose, to let fall". Based on these most common meanings, none would make sense. After updating my different jp. text programs, there seems to be more unusual meanings (i. e. which you may not encounter very often) à la "to make one's own" or "to press for a confession" unfortunately I have no "proof" of accuracy on this part. So using that the sentence could be rebuilt to "If you plan to claim (or simply try to confess) Akasha Moka, you'll have no other choice, but to seduce me."
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 16:24   Link #21430
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Ah, I remember the mystery about that part because I read two different versions of it (can't remember where). The main stumbling part of the japanese raw was the verb "otosu 落とす" which has the basic meaning of "to drop, to lose, to let fall". Based on these most common meanings, none would make sense. After updating my different jp. text programs, there seems to be more unusual meanings (i. e. which you may not encounter very often) à la "to make one's own" or "to press for a confession" unfortunately I have no "proof" of accuracy on this part. So using that the sentence could be rebuilt to "If you plan to claim (or simply try to confess) Akasha Moka, you'll have no other choice, but to seduce me."
I think that the second translation you meant is the AnimeSigma translation, which is the more accurate one (in my opinion, at least)...

The direct translation of the scene, present in their scans, has the fallowing line:

Quote:
If you want to win over Akashiya Moka, you'll have to win me over too.
With the next line, being:

Quote:
But then, I am impossible to conquer
Which has a similar meaning to you're translation, Mahou

As to the question on how Inner Moka is going to react after she witnesses the changes that Tsukune underwent well... it depends on what other information are going to be revealed in that scene....

After all, if Inner Moka would ever learn about the fact that Tsukune has already been kissed by Kurumu (even if she had pretty justifiable reasons on doing that), her reaction would be quite different then what we expect... at least I wouldn't like to meet her on a dark street after she hears that ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-12-19 at 16:39.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 19:37   Link #21431
Knowings

Ah thanks for clearing that up. I've been re-reading season 2 and I just noticed something, seems as though I might of just spotted Akua creeping, although it may just be Ruby or yukari; that silhouette resembles Akua.

Spoiler for Akua is crazy stalker:

Last edited by Knowings; 2011-12-19 at 19:50.
Knowings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 20:19   Link #21432
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

The silhoute is just one of the other three girls creeping about.
Old 2011-12-19, 20:37   Link #21433
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Anyone wanna buy this for their love one this Christmas?

Spoiler for Shoes:
Old 2011-12-20, 10:03   Link #21434
Tachibana
タチバナ

I had made my order for R+V anime seasons I and II around almost 5am this morning and they will be here after Christmas
Old 2011-12-20, 12:13   Link #21435
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnn, need to find a girl from a Tae Kwon Do school and have her do a lil cosplay as Moka...I miss my high kicks, dammit

*having a 'moment'*

Aaaand suddenly I got an idea for another story...martial arts related even...but no supernatural powers - everyone's human...mostly

If I were to describe it using tropes, it would be, Weak Boy meets Kung Fu Girl. Similar to 'History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi's beginning setup. I guess I'll go with Inner instead of putting both Inner and Outer together...
Old 2011-12-20, 14:27   Link #21436
Chandalen

Quote:

If I were to describe it using tropes, it would be, Weak Boy meets Kung Fu Girl. Similar to 'History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi's beginning setup. I guess I'll go with Inner instead of putting both Inner and Outer together...
/me suggests Girl's the Wilds

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=107841
Chandalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 14:51   Link #21437
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Hnn, need to find a girl from a Tae Kwon Do school and have her do a lil cosplay as Moka...I miss my high kicks, dammit
You mean those epic panty flash high kicks?
Old 2011-12-20, 21:41   Link #21438
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
I miss my high kicks, dammit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
You mean those epic panty flash high kicks?

Even without high kicks you can see the glory.
Old 2011-12-20, 22:37   Link #21439
Johnny
Working the bags...

Funny enough they've been mostly hidden in the manga when she does though high kicks. Everyone else's is fair game, but not Inner's...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 04:29   Link #21440
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

Even without high kicks you can see the glory.
Too silly, I'm sure Tsukune will be seeing that again real soon, quickly followed by yet another kick to the chops for putting himself in mortal danger. Sheesh, some people, I tell you. Here's hoping Ura-chan lightens up on him. Until then...

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2011-12-21 at 17:11.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire